Status: i dont know... i have it completely written out but it needs serious editing seeing as i wrote it 4yrs ago

Can't Take the Kid From the Fight, Take the Fight From the Kid

Chapter Two: Shock Treatment

“Ryan, Ryan wake up.” I open my eyes. Wha… I scream loudly. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Ohmygod!
“Help! Help! Someone!” I try and move my arms but they're stuck. The straightjacket. “No! Don’t touch me! Please, someone help!” oh god. I really am insane because I'm hallucinating.
Brendon is sitting next to me in one of the white uniforms. “Ryan, its okay, we’re going to help.” He tries to touch me but I roll off the bed.
“Holy crud!” I'm hallucinating!” I scream at the top of my lungs, “Get it away from me!”
“What?!” the hallucinated Brendon says. I try and wriggle away from him it.
“Get away!” I scream louder this time. My eyeliner is probably smeared all over my face. I manage to scoot to the far corner of the ambulance thing. “Help me!” I scream again. Guy number two opens the door and gasps. I frantically look at him. “Please, please tell me I'm insane. D-do you see him?” I whisper, tears running down my cheeks.
“Oh, are you talking about Brendon?” guy number one points to Brendon. “He's one of the new nurses.”
“No!” I scream and start thrashing again. “H-he’s supposed to be dead! N-no, how can this be?!” I'm crying so hard.
“Brendon! Help me, get his straightjacket off while I get the meds.” Brendon comes toward me smiling, his chocolate brown eyes gazing into mine.
“No! Don’t touch me!” I scream and start kicking. Brendon sits on my legs and starts to undo the straightjacket. I stay still and give him one of my most pain filled death glares. He gets it off; I extend the arm with the most scars on it, the one with our scar.
Brendon totally freezes and his eyes get wide. I smirk. “How does it feel Bden,” I say his nickname with disgust, “to know that some one you love is, broken, shattered and alone?” he flinches. “It feels good doesn’t it? Because guess what?” he looks me in the eye. “That is how I felt every day for the past three years.
“See what you’ve done to me? I have gotten emotionally and physically hurt since you went off. No! I've gotten crushed since you left! I have no friends Spencer and Jon barely even look at me; I even get made fun of by the teachers! And I don’t even want to start on what my fucking d-d-da-ad…….” My anger stops. Guy number one injects me with the sedative again. I glare up at Brendon whose eyes are filled with shiny tears. They lift me up and put me on a stretcher.
“Are you gay?” guy number two asks. Why the hell not?
“Y-y-y-y-yes.” He grimaces and then shakes his head.
“Well that sucks.”
“Wh-wh-why?” I ask in a daze, my head doesn’t feel like it’s attached to my body and I feel all numb.
“Um, cause you're gonna be spending lots of time with Brendon.” That d-doesn’t seem so bad, I shrug. “God, he’s pretty far gone and I didn’t even use that much sedative. How much does he weigh?” Brendon shrugs,
“About 94 pounds.”
“I-I'm such a fat pig!” I wail.
“No, Ryan you're anorexic.” Brendon mouths ‘manorexic’ and I start giggling, my eyes widen.
“W-wait! Is this one of those f-f-fucked up p-places where you're trying to cure g-gayness?” the two guys nod and Brendon just stands there shocked. I almost start giggling again but I stop myself. “wh-what are your g-guys’ names?”
“Ed.” Guy number one says.
“Ian.”
“Kay… Oooh! Do you have two patients named Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump?” Ian nods.
“Why?”
“Cause I wanna see them, I don’t wanna be a friend less loser again. Oh and if that fat S.O.B ever comes to visit, don’t let him in unless you want a murder case on your hands.”
“Who?”
“His father.” My hallucination looks like he is going to burst into tears, “Ryry? How bad did he hurt y-you?” I snicker.
“Take off my clothes and you'll see the physical side, get me drunk and you'll hear the emotional side.”
“Ookayy, well, we are gonna go inside, Brendon will take you to go see Pete and Patrick, while I get you the rest of your meds.” Ian helps me off the stretcher. Brendon wraps his arm around my shoulders. I look up at Brendon and he is smiling widely.
“I-I wanna see P-Pete now.” Brendon takes me through a sliding glass door, I look around. Th-there are little kids here. No way. We turn into a wide room with couches and a TV. The room is only filled with a few people; I turn toward the TV and gasp. Pete and Patrick are sitting on the floor in front of the TV holding hands.
“P-p-Pete!” I squeal. He turns quickly and looks at me with wide eyes. Ohmygosh, he looks sooo different.
“Rya….n?” I nod. Pete taps Patrick on the shoulder. Damn, he is skinny now.
“B-Brend-don, I can walk on m-my ow-wn.”
“I just want to hold onto you.” He mumbles, I hear. I turn sharply.
“Is that why you left?! Did you get tired of holding me!?” I scream at him.
“Ryr-ro…” his bottom lip trembles. “I-I'm sorry.” His hand strokes my cheek.
“Don’t be, the damage is done. I'm not your little Ryro any more. I don’t want to-” Brendon’s lips cut me off. His hands slide around my waist and he kisses me harder, I jerk my head back.
“N-n-n-no B-Brendon.” I turn my head away from him. That was so hard to do.
“But Ry?” Brendon's white teeth nervously bite his bottom lip.
“I-I missed you Brendon, but I, I don’t love you anymore.” Someone gasps and we both turn. “I-Ian tell him t-to get off p-p-please.”
“You heard him Brendon.” He steps back an Ian steps forward. “Hold out your arm.” I do.
“Can I s-s-see Pet-te an-nd Patrick n-now?” Ian nods and starts to walk away.
“Oh, Brendon please watch them…” Brendon nods and Ian walks out of sight.
“I-I don-n’t like the sed-d-dative Brenny, it m-makes me th-think weird.” I lean against him for support. He guides me to one of the couches and we sit down.
“Its okay Ry.” He starts stroking my hair. My memory starts to take over.
“B-b-Bren.” I squeak.
“Oh Ry, you don’t need to cry.” His words twist in my mind and I flinch away from him. “Are y-you remembering?” I nod and curl into myself. Brendon reaches out and I shrink back.
“d-don’t hurt m-me p-p-please.”
“Ry…a…n. P-please d-d-don’t cr-ry. Pete is smiling sadly; Patrick is still staring at the tv. I crawl off the couch and try to walk towards Pete.
“H-hi, I, I missed y-y-you.” I give him a hug. “P-Patrick. H-hey! St-stumpy!” he turns and smiles, he waves. “So an-ny hot g-girls around here?” Pete grins and points to Patrick.
“I’m now-wt a g-g-gul.” Pete giggles and kisses Patrick on the nose.
“Your m-my girl Stumpy.” Pete wraps his arms around ‘his girl’. Patrick turns to me. “I th-think you and Bwendon sh-should hook up again.” I shake my head.
“Why n-not?”
“Just ‘cause.” He sticks out his tongue.
“He’s coming now hahaha!”
I-I’m sorry R-”
“Ryan Ross? Is there a Ryan Ross in here?” I raise my hand. “Please get up and come with me, its time for your treatment.” Pete's eyes widen. Brendon helps me up and we follow the girl in a white uniform.
“I'm so sorry Ry.” Brendon says as he hands me to the girl. She takes me into a room with four chairs with wires attached to them. Holy fuck.
“What the hell I thought this type of shock therapy is illegal!” I yell. She shrugs and rolls her eyes.
“Sit in this chair.” I shake my head.
“This is fucking crazy. It will hurt like hell and leave me brain-dead. No.” she walks forward with a sweet smile on her face
“No, no, no, silly Ryan, it won't hurt at all. You'll be sedated.” She grabs my arm and injects the sedative. Again! How many fucking times are they- whoa… I stumble and fall against the nurse. “Here you go Ryan.” I collapse into the chair, I look up and her boobs are in my face, I'm all good.
“S-s-so… whats y-your n-nam-me?”
“Jasmine.”
“L-like fr-rom Aladdin? H-he’s frickin awesome.” Way to impress a girl.
“Yhea… well, just sit back and relax.” Jasmine puts her hand on my thigh and smiles, “Uh, maybe when this is all over we can get together.”
“Mkay…” a super hot blonde chick asking me out is ridiculous. Jasmine dabs stuff on my temples and sticks little pad things on the goo. “Wh-whats gonna happen?”
“You’re going to feel a tingle pass through your body. I'm going to ask you questions and I want you to answer them as best you can. Okay?” a tingle, yeah right. Like that’s true. “I'm going to turn the machine on now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
its finished!
comments?????
please read some of my other stories and COMMENT PLEASE!!!!
(and a bigbigbig thankyou to people who have already commented)