Status: i dont know... i have it completely written out but it needs serious editing seeing as i wrote it 4yrs ago

Can't Take the Kid From the Fight, Take the Fight From the Kid

Chapter Three

A loud scream erupts from the shock therapy room. I want to cry so badly. I let Ryan go in there with her. That blonde bimbo probably told him it wouldn’t hurt because he had the sedative. I would love to rip her h-
“Breeennnnnnyyyyy!” the tears start to fall. Ryan, the boy I love, is going through complete torture. By the time she gets done with him he probably won't even remember how to read or write. And it’s all my fault.
“B….rendon?” Pete puts a hand on my shoulder.
“Yea?”
“Now you know what its like to hear the sc-creams of s-s-som-meone y-y-you love.”
“But I've heard them before.” I close my eyes as if to shut out his screams.

‘ “Br-ren? Why c-can't we go t-to your hous-se?”
“’Cause I snuck out to see you.” I kiss his cheek and wrap my arms around his small torso.
“O-oh, b-but I d-don’t want h-him to find u-us Brenny. I don’t want him t-to hur-rt you. I d-d-don’t want you to b-be ug-gly, l-like me.” I frown.
“Ry you aren’t ugly. Your dad is the ugly one, he hurts you and that isn’t right.” Ryan shrugs and then his eyes get wide.
“B-B-Brenny g-go h-hide!”
“No I, I'm staying with you. I'm not gonna let him hurt you again.” Ryan shakes his head.
“S-sorry Bren.” Ryan pushes me into his closet just as his bedroom door crashes open. I hear a loud ‘thud’ and Ryan whimpers.
“Why are you crying! You are such a mother fucking wimp! Fight back you pussy!” Ryan screams and his dad laughs. I flinch and throw open the door.
“St-tay away from h-him!” Mr. Ross looks at me like I'm crazy.
“Who the hell let you into my fucking house?!”
“Ryan is my best friend in the world and I don’t like how you treat him.” He starts laughing.
“You’re friends with this fag!? I thought your mother raised you better than that.” What a dick.
“Leave Ryan the fuck alone.” That is the first time I've ever cussed at an adult.
“And if I don’t?” Mr. Ross smirks.
“I-I'll call the cops on you and tell them how you abuse Ryan.”
“Bren j-just leav-ve, I'm not worth it.” Ryan screams as his dad’s foot comes in contact with his stomach. “S-sorry Brenny wa-atch y-y-your head.” Ryan weakly smiles and pushes me out the window.’


Jasmine’s Pov
“Ryan baby…. Ryan. Wake up.” He opens his eyes. “Yeah baby its me… how do you feel?” Ryan’s caramel eyes gaze up at the ceiling vacantly. “Ry, can you hear me?” I help him sit up and I fix his hospital gown.
“Wh….er…e a-am i? wh-wh-whats m-my….name? wh…o ar-re yo…u?”
“you are George Ryan Ross, you are at a mental hospital, and I'm, uh, you're, um, girlfriend.” He looks up at me and I smile and pat his arm.
“Wh….ats you're name?”
“Jasmine, like in Aladdin.” He grins.
“A-a-aw-waddin i-is awes-some!”
“Ya, he is do you want to go watch the movie with me?” he nods like a little kid and grabs my arm.
“I-Is it s...cary h-h-here?”
“Not for big boys like you.” He smiles widely.
“I-I-I-I will pr…otect y-y-you.”
“Thank you Ryan.” I smile and help him up. He wobbles and leans on me. My job is usually pretty hard, but with Ryan this is gonna be fun. He is a very hot seventeen year old boy who acts like a five year old and I can bend him to my will… perfect! I love this.

Brendon's Pov

The shock therapy door slide open and- that whore! My Ryro is hanging on that dumb blonde! I look him over and stop at his face. His temples look like they're fucking burnt.
“Jasmine.” I call through clenched teeth. She and Ryan turn.
“Yeah Brendon?”
“I'm supposed to be watching Ryan right now.” he starts to pout.
“B-b-but w-w-we were g-gonna g-g…o watch Al-laddin.” H e stomps his foot and frowns.
“J-Jas… t-tell him I, I d…on’t wan-nna g-go.”
“What about Pete and Patrick? They wanna see you; I think they're watching Aladdin now.”
“Uhhh…” he looks at Jasmine.
“Pete and Patrick are two of your friends, you'll start remembering soon, don’t worry.”
“oh w-well al-lright. S-s-see you lat-ter.” Ryan leans forward and kisses Jasmine on the cheek, my jaw drops.
“Uh, well um, lets go.” Wow their brainwashing shit really works.
“so… uh I'm George.” I stop walking.
“what the hell did you just say!?” he shrinks back.
“P-p-p-pleas-se d-d-don’t y…ell at m-me.” He's never gonna be the same again. Ugh! I feel like crying again. This is so messed up, a tear rolls down my cheek.
“What have they d-done to you?” I whisper and look him in the eyes.
“Brendon are you alright?” Ed walks toward me and Ryan. I shake my head and bursts into tears. Ed slowly walks forward. “Brendon I think you should go into treatment, you’ve been really depressed lately.” I just nod and he sticks a needle into my arm.
“Fuck!” how does Ryan only flinch when… I slump up against the wall and slide to the floor. Arms lift me up from the side and I look up to see Ed pulling me from the floor. “Wh…where ‘m I g-g-goin?"I lean against Ed as he drags me to the seclusion hall.
“Brendon you are going to seclusion to sort things out in your head.” He puts me in one of the cells and sits me on a bench.
“Bu…t I wan, I want t-to…t-to…” I close my eyes and rest my head on the wall. The padded door closes.

*2 days later*

“N-n-n-no! I d-don’t w-wanna d-do this! I, I don-n’t n-need to b-b-be cur-red! There is n-noth-thing w-wrong!”
“there are skittles as a reward if you act like a big boy and do it. Brendon… you won't even feel anything… lots of people are treated for the same thing you have.” I blink my eyes and scrunch my face up.
“I c-can't see. G-gimme m-my g-glasses!”
“you can have your glasses after you go through your treatments. You'll only get worse is you don’t go.” I want skittles!
“O-okay… wh-what is it?”
“its your shock therapy.” I gasp and shake my head.
“N-n-not ag-gain!”
“the treatments won't stop until you get better… or improve. Come on Brendon.” Ian grabs my hand and takes me to the shock therapy room.
“I, I don’t like it. It hurts and, and it m-makes me feel funny after.” I sit in the chair, Ian puts the goo and the wires on me.
“We’re not going to go as hard this time. I'm going to bring down the voltage a bit.” Ian messes with the machine and presses a few buttons. “are you ready Brendon?” I shrug. he picks up a syringe off of the table and injects the sedative into my arm. I close my eyes and grit my teeth.

Spencer's Pov

“dude! Can't we just go to Starbucks and then go to Howies?! Ryan isn’t even our friend anymore.” Jon puts his feet on the dash, I roll my eyes.
“how about this Jwalk, we will go to Starbucks, then we will go to the hospital and then we’ll go to Howies.”
“As long as you pay for Starbucks…” I sigh.
“hey, you agreed to come, so stop moaning and groaning.” Jon starts giggling. “Oh my god you are such a pervert.” I pull into the parking lot and get out of the car.
“so.. you're paying, right?” I laugh and walk into the Starbucks. Jon walks up to the counter and smiles widely as he looks at the menu. Oh god, he is obsessed. I wait for him to pay and grab his drink.
“Ugh, dude I swear your addicted or something. Your obsession with coffee just isn’t natural.” Jon ‘pshaws.’ “you are so gay.”
“Coffee is wonderfulness, lots of people like it, that does not make me gay.”
“then what does?” he opens his mouth , closes it, and glares at me, I start laughing.
“fuck you Spencer.” I shake my head.
“No thanks, I'm not on your team.” I start to laugh again and turn toward the gates of the mental hospital. I roll down my window and the guard guy glares at me. “uh… I'm here to see Ryan Ross.” The guy turns away and types something into a computer.
“visiting time ends at seven.” The gates open and I drive forward.
“Spence, do you even know where we’re supposed to go?” I shrug and keep driving.
“maybe the building that says office, Dipshit.”
“what ever.”

*20 minutes later*

“remember you two no cussing and no yelling. If George-”
“Ryan.” I interrupt.
“okay then, if Ryan doesn’t recognize you tell him who you are and how you know him.” I nod and the nurse walks away.
“I didn’t know guys could be nurses.” Jon whispers as we walk into the room the nurse said Ryan would be in.
“neither did I. you can talk at normal volume Jwalk, just don’t yell.” Jon scoffs.
“I should be able to, they made me throw away my coffee.” I shake my head and look in the room, I stop.
“J-Jon? Do you s-see who I-I'm seeing?” Holy shit.
“B-Brendon?” Jon gasps, he turns to me and frowns. “how, how c-can this b-b-be?”
“J-Jon… they, they never found his body.”
“no shi-” he stops himself. “wait, oh my god its Wentz and Stump.” They both turn and Jon covers his mouth.
“Hey.” I wave and Patrick grins.
“Sp-p-pence! H-how a…re y-y-ou?”
“um, a tad shocked.” I say glancing at Brendon. “where’s Ry?” I walk over and sit next to Pete on the ground. Pete's eyes darken and he shakes his head. My eyes widen. “what happened?”
“H-he's not h…urt o-or an-nything… b-but he’s ch-changed….a lot.” Pete points across the room the room. Oh my motherfucking god. He cut his hair. Short. And he is draped across a girl. A fucking girl.
“J-Jon do you see that?” I point towards Ryan and the girl. “Jon?” I turn away from them and see Jon staring at Brendon. He looks up at me.
“He looks dead Spence. He, he looks like he's not there.” Jon looks mortified. He walks toward Brendon and sits next to him.
“what happened to them Patrick?”
“Sh-shock th-therapy.”
“shock therapy! That’s freakin illegal!”
“Yes, yes it is sir, and that is why you won't be able to tell any body.” I turn around to be faced by a tall dark haired pale guy.
“What do you mean?!”
“You and your friend aren’t going to be leaving today.” He smirks.
“Are you fucking kidding me!? I just came here to visit my friend and now I'm getting fucking kidnapped!? That’s so totally fucked! I promise we’ll leave right now and we won't tell anybody about this, just please let us go.” Holy shit. I look around for Jon but don’t see him. “Uh where the hell is Jon?”
“Right here.” The crazy guy says. Jon walks in the room in a hospital gown and nurses around him.
“Wh-why are there nurses with him?”
“Because he is sick and needs help.” I roll my eyes and stand up.
“Uh, Jon lets go.” The psychotic doctor steps in front of Jon.
“He won't be going anywhere. He's heavily sedated.” Crap…not good.
“Okay then. Sorry Jon I'll be back with the cops and our parents.” I run past the doctor
Guy and the nurses. Irun out of the big room.
“S-p-p-pence!?” I turn. Ryan is standing in the hall.
“Ry!”
“D-d-don’t leav-ve m-me p-please….” His bottom lip juts out and his eyes fill with tears. I shake my head and turn away.
“I'll be backing Ry… I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i hate jasmine... wait till u meet the doctor, that will be a BIG shocker.

COMMENTS SUSCRIBE LOVE!!!!