Status: i dont know... i have it completely written out but it needs serious editing seeing as i wrote it 4yrs ago

Can't Take the Kid From the Fight, Take the Fight From the Kid

Chapter Four: New Patients

Chapter Four: New Patients

Jasmine’s POV

“Ry! Where are you?” I turn and go into the hall. I see him crumpled up on the floor, crying. “Aww whats wrong.” I walk up to him and kneel down.
“H-he left. Jas…. He's g-g-gone.” Ryan leans toward me and rests his head on my shoulder...
“Its okay Ry... he’ll be back.” I rock him back and forth waiting for him to stop crying. "You wanna go back and watch Aladdin?" He nods, wipes his eyes, stands up and wraps his thin arms around me. "Okay, let’s go." We slowly walk to the second TV room.
"J-jasmine?"
"Yes."
"H-how lon-n-ng have you wor-rked h…ere?"
"Uhm, about three years."
"S-so... how, how ol-ld are y-y-you?"
"I'm uh nineteen." He sits on the couch, “why do you wanna know Ry?" He shrugs.
"J…ust t-to kn-now how old my girlf-f-friend is..." Ryan grins and grabs my hand, I smile. "Y-you're on-nly o-one year older th-than m-m-me."
"Cool." I run my hand through his hair and sit next to him. He turns to me and bites his lip.
"C-c-can I try somethin?" I nod knowing what he's going to do. I lean forward, and our lips meet. I hear a gasp and pull away. Ryan's eyes are wide and he is staring at the doorway.
"What is it Ry?" I turn towards the door and smirk. Brendon is standing there with tears running down his cheeks.
"H-h-h-how coul…d y-you?" Brendon just stares at Ryan completely ignoring me.
"Get the he-hell out." Ryan glares at Brendon.
"What!?"
"You heard me, get out." I try to hold my laughter in. "Jasmine is my girlfriend, Brendon." Ryan wraps his arm around my waist.
"B-but.... R-ryro.... I love you."

Spencer's POV

"Mom! Mom! Where are you!?"
"Um, in the kitchen. Whats wrong hon?"
"W-well I went to go visit Ryan, with Jon, and uh, some things happened..."
"I figured since Jon isn’t with you, so go on."
"Well um, about Jon...." how in the hell am I supposed to tell my mom about what happened to Jon at the Hospital....?”Uh... this doctor injected him with stuff and took him captive..." I look at the ground. "I also saw Brendon..."
"Spencer, are you feeling alright?"
"Um, no, not really. I just saw someone who is supposed to be dead and my friend got kidnapped by some crazy ass doctor. Did you not hear what I just said?" I look up at her; she has a concerned look on her face.
"Spencer, are you upset about Ryan....? Do you need to rest? Your father and I would be fine getting you a counselor."
"No! What I said was one hundred percent true! I saw Brendon, and Jon got taken! Ask his mom, he's not at home! Mom this is serious."
"Spencer James Smith! Brendon Urie is dead! You are acting like and idiot, I don’t know if you need help or are just acting out to get attention. When your father gets home tonight, I want you to tell him exactly what you just told me! And then we'll work something out."
Aww crap, I'm dead.

*two hours later*
"Son, you do realize that Brendon is dead, right?"
"Dad! He is alive, I saw him! And Jon did get kidnapped! Please! You have to believe me!" I beg.
"Son, maybe we should just go down to the mental institute and check things out. Your mother and I think that you should just spend some time there, we just don’t want what happened to gramma happen to you." He says referring to my schizophrenic grandmother.
"What!?"
"Spencer, we really think this will help, just give it a try..." mom looks at me with sad eyes, I look at the ground.”Come on lets go," my mom takes my arm and leads me out to the car, I jerk away from her.
"Don’t touch me, I'm not retarded, I can walk to the car on my own." I glare at her.
"Spencer! Don’t talk to your mother like that!" I roll my eyes and climb into the back seat.
My dad pulls up to the gates, and rolls down the window.
"Hi um, my mane is Spencer Smith, I have a meeting with Dr. Way." The same stupid guard waves us in. I look at him through the back window; he sends me a sympathetic glance. My dad parks and we go into the same building Jon and I did. We sit in chairs and wait.
"The Smith family, Dr. Way is ready for you." We follow a girl in a white uniform to Dr. Way's office. She opens the door and the guy who took Jon is sitting at the desk.
"Hello, come in." We shuffle into his office and the girl shuts the door and exits. "Hi, I am Dr. Gerard Way, I am a licensed psychologist, and I study mental illness and the different types of treatments to cure it. Do you have any questions?" Being the nosy person she is, my mom grunts.
"What or should I say why, did you enter into this type of profession?"
"Oh well, my brother and a friend of mine have mental illnesses. I'm treating both of them here. Mikey is borderline, schizophrenic depressed and gay... Frank, my friend, he cuts himself and is also anorexic."
"See Spencer, Dr. Way is a very good person; he'll help you get better." I bite my tongue and look at my hands.
"By the portfolio you and your wife sent me, I'd say that Spencer has a very progressed case of depression. This may be a hazard to him and others around him. Mr. and Mrs. Smith are you going to admit your son?" Mom and dad look at each other, then at Dr. Way. I notice mom grab dad's hand; they nod. "Well, I think you two have made the right decision.With the right medication he’ll be better in no time.” Dr. Way stands up and shakes my dad’s hand. “The receptionist in the lobby will give you the rest of the paper work, as well as a list of things Spencer might want you to bring from home. This list also has the scheduled visiting times.” My mom hugs me, I stay still.
“Son, behave.” My mom and dad walk out of the door.
“So, Spencer,” Dr. Way sits back in his chair and stares at me with his alluring hazel eyes, “I am going to ask you a few questions. Have you ever hurt your self?”
“No.”
“Are you gay?” I don’t answer and look at my lap. I haven’t ever really given any thought about my sexuality…. I look at Dr. Way… he's sorta hot- no.
“Spencer. I'm going to need you to place all of your clothes except for your underwear into this bag, also put any electronic devices or piercing in here. You can go into that bathroom over there and change into the patient uniform.”
“Yes Dr. Way.”
“Call me Gerard.” I nod and go into the bathroom. Wow, my parents are really abandoning me here… I take off my shirt, then my skinnies. “Spencer, I'm coming in.” shit! I’m only in my boxers!
“Um one second.” The door opens and Gerard smiles.
“It’s okay. I'm a doctor.” He walks forward and puts his hands on my chest.
“You are a pretty, pretty boy.” He mumbles.
“What?!”
“You heard me.” Gerard smirks and leans forward, I back away. “Spencer,” he walks forward quickly and sticks a needle in my arm.
“Shit!” I hold my arm, and then start to get dizzy, I drop to the ground.
“Spencer, put on your clothes.” I bite my lip and look at the ground.
“I, I can't.”
"Do you want me to help you?" I nod and Gerard drops to his knees right next to me, he siles and strokes my hair, I shake my head. Gerard leans forward, trying to kiss me. I back up, pushing him away.
"N-no!" I push him away and grab the hospital gown off the ground, I pull it on and try to stand, Dr. Way grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him.
"Just relax Spencer, everything is going to be okay."
Brendon's POV

Ryan's eyes soften. "B-Brendon?" I nod and tears pour down my face.
"Ry...ro. P-p-please. I-I lov-v-ve you..." he shakes his head.
"I, I n-need to get, get b-b-better Brenny, and s-so do you. I h-have a girl-girlfriend no-now. We can-can't be together."
♠ ♠ ♠
Brb ill update...i swear plzzz comment gee is a creeper ;]