Are You Feeling This? I Sure Am

The Perfect Birthday

Renay huffed at me."Why must you try to look good for him?You know that he's stuck on Shanna at t the moment."Renay said.She wasn't being mean or a bitch,it's the truth."I know,I know.But that's why I'm trying to get him.So she'd leave."I said to her chuckling.

"Whatever you say.I got your bro.He's a fiesty man."Renay said grinning.Me and Angie rolled our eyes."I didn't want to know that."I said,trying to get that out of my mind."See,that's what I feel like when you get into your Travis moods."Angie said to me chuckling.

"Yeah,or when Ang gets into her Mark moods."Renay said smirking.I shook my head.Our older brothers were best friends and in a band together called blink-182.That's how the three of us met and became the best of friends.Just one more thing.

We're all in love with each other's brother.Renay with Tom,my brother.Angie with Mark,Renay's brother.And of course me with Travis,Angie's brother.I'm not bothered about it and neither is Renay,but every once in a great while it hits Angie and she gets mean about it.I started to ignore it,so everything's all good.

I gave up on my outfit and threw on a plain pair of skinny jeans and a DC shirt.I slipped on my black with white writing all over them [DC shoes and sprayed some random Hollister perfume on and walked downstairs with the living room where Tom stood.

"Finally your ready!"Tom said as we stood next to him."Sorry,Miss I Gotta Look Good For Travis was trying to find 'the perfect outfit'."Renay said with sarcasm in her voice.She moved closer to Tom and started to love on him,kissing his neck and whispering lovey dovey stuff in his ear.

"Ugh!My God.Can't ya'll 2 ever get a room?"Travis said to Tom and Renay as he and Mark walked into my house.Shanna no-where in sight.Thank you,God!I thought to myself as Travis waved over to me.

He was shirtless and rocking just a pair of Dickies and aFamous Stars && Straps hat.I started to feel as if I was gonna melt right there on the spot.Renay giggled to herself after she noticed what was going on.I was having a Travis moment and I didn't seem to care who saw it.Clearly she thought it was pretty funny.

Angie soon caught on and tried to get it off of my mind by shoving a bad in my hand.I looked down at it and realized it was my present to Travis.I handed it to him,"Happy birthday,Trav."I said smiling at him and handing him the bag.

As he took the bag from my our hands brushed against each other and it sent a shock through my body.My smiled widen and that caused Renay,Angie and Tom to burst into fits of laughter.Mark and Travis looked at them weirdly and ignored it."Thanks,Hailz."Travis said smiling one of his famous smiles.

He opened the bag and pulled out a pair of Danny Carey Special Edition drum sticks.His face lit up and it looked as if he was about to cry."Thank you sooooo much Hailey."Travis said hugging me and kissing my lips softly."Your welcome."I said to him,breathlessly.I heard Angie mumble something under her breath,but I knew better and ignored it.

"So,who's all coming?"Marks asked,knowing to change the mood for Ang.I shrugged my shoulders."Joel and Benji said that they might try to stop by."I said referring to the Madden twins from Good Charlotte."Game said him and Marshall are deffinately gonna come,bubby."Angie said.

"Yeah,I invited a lot of other people."Tom said.Travis nodded his head and slinked an arm aound my waist.I smiled to myself and tried to keep my breathing under control.Renay smiled over at me and gave me the thumbs up sign.

So on Travis' birthday I turned out to be the lucky one.I wonder how much longer I get this good luck."Come upstairs with me,will you?"Travis whispered into my ear.I looked up into his face and nodded my head,smiling slightly.We quietly ran up the stairs and I followed him into my room.

He shut the door and we both sat down on my bed.He looked at me,"I gotta tell you something."he said looking down at his hands."What is it?"I asked him.He lifted up his head and looked me in the eyes."I like you.A lot."he said blushing and looking down at the ground.

My breath caught in my throat.He likes me too?!?!"Travis.I like you too.I always have."I said to him.I saw his smile."So you wanna do something about it?"he asked me.I shrugged my shoulders and was getting ready to say something to him,when Ang and Tom burst in the door.

"No!!You can't date my brother!"Angie shouted at me.Tom just stood there and looked at Angie like he was about to pounce on her.In a bad way."Why not?!?!"me,Tom and Travis all shouted at her together."Cause.He has Shanna and the kids."she said trying to make up excuses.

I rolled my eyes."Everyone can be happy for you when Mark asked you out.You can be thrilled when I finally got Renay and Tom together. So why can't I be happy when I finally get a chance with you brother?"I asked her.

She looked down at the ground trying to find another excuse."I bet he won't even want to stay with you for more than a week."she said still trying to make us not be together.Travis sighed,stood up and stomped out of my room,downstairs and out the door.

I looked up at Angie with hate in my eyes."Why?"I asked her."Why what?"she asked me,trying to act confused.Tom rolled his eyes and walked out my room."Why would you do that to him?On his birthday?You want him to be for you and Mark,so be happy for him when he gets with someone he likes.And why the fuck do you want him with Shanna so damn bad?"I asked her,trying to keep my cool.

"I never said that!"she said trying to act innocent.I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath."Well your sure the fuck acting like it.You tell me all the time how cool it would be if me and your brother started dating and now that he actually wants to,you have to go and fucking ruin it.On his fucking birthday.I'm 24 fucking years old,and if me and your 35 fucking year old brother wanna date then we fucking can."I said getting up and walked back down stairs.

It's gonna be hard if she's going to continue to act like that.She ain't no one's boss and it's time that some get the guts to lay it down and let her know.If it has to be me,then I'm perfectly fine with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
My very 1st Travis story and I'm REALLLLLYY happy about it!!!