Sequel: Undecided
Status: Compleat!

Unexpected

Kitties and Piercings

“Cat, can I watch you train tonight?” Draco asked as we sat in one of the sitting rooms watching the flames in the fire place.
“I don’t know. That is up to Grammy. She may not want to put you in danger. I don’t have control over water yet. I froze poor Prince last night while I was practicing without even meaning to.”
“Ok, never mind. I’ll wait until you have better control to watch.”
I smiled at him and looked at my hand.
“I can show you something though.”
“What’s that?”
“Look at my hand,” I concentrated really hard on the flow of water, the push and pull of the natural world. When I opened my eyes I had five thick rings of water flowing around my wrist.
“That’s really cool. It’s like a more controlled version of what you did when my father was here.”
“That time I lost my temper and it drained me. Now I can control it. But last time I did this I could only manage one ring how am I doing five?”
“I can answer that my dear come on outside to the water garden and we will begin your lesson for this evening.” I nodded and followed her outside.
“So why am I better now than I was?”
“Try to do it again.” I nodded and concentrated on my hand and the water again. When I opened my eyes there was only one thin rope of water there. I frowned at myself and looked at Grammy. “Do you know the reason behind this yet?”
“No. Maybe I’m just tired and need to sleep.”
“That is not it my darling Kitty Cat. Whether you know it or not every human has a soul mate. Your Grandfather was mine; Brandon is your mother’s, unfortunately; and whether you like it or not Young Master Malfoy, I believe, is yours. His presence betters your moon abilities and we can use that to push your training forward. You will always be stronger when your soul mate is near. Now I believe he asked if he could join us tonight,” Grammy finished as we reached the water garden. I nodded. “Well call one of your elves and send for him.”
“Prince!” he walked out from behind a bush.
“Yeah?”
“Will you bring Draco here please?”
“Anything for you.”
And with that he was gone with a crack. A second later he was back with a very disgruntled Draco.
“Are you alright?” I asked walking over to him to steady his balance.
“I’ll be alright. Why am I out here?”
“Grammy says you need to be here to help with my training.”
“Anything for you love, just tell me what to do.”
“Sit on that rock and don’t move or speak.” Grammy told him sternly. He nodded and did as he was told, “Now Kitty Cat, concentrate and bring up your rings. Good now form them all into one big ring. EXCELLENT! Now open your eyes and aim at something.”
“What?”
“Aim at something.” I looked at her then looked at the tree twenty feet from me and focused on it still keeping my concentration. “Ok now what?”
“Bend your outstretched arm toward your body and then fling it right at the thing you are aiming at and think darts. This all has to be done quickly.” I nodded and tried. All the water fell into the pond. “Keep trying until you can get it.”
I tried for a few hours and finally managed to get six thick ice sickles into the tree. I looked at Grammy who nodded that I was done. I looked at Draco and saw he was asleep.
“Prince take Draco to his room and put him to bed. Then tell Rosewood to draw me a bath. Then I want you to come back and get me when it’s ready.” He nodded and was gone with Draco. “So Grammy, how is Draco my soul mate? I mean we’re just really good friends and he told me a few weeks ago that he is promised to Astoria Greengrass.”
“Well I could be wrong. The both of you do seem to care about each other a lot though.”
“Of course we do Grammy, we’re friends. He’s just really good at calming me down.”
“Alright dear I’m convinced you’re just friends.” I nodded and then looked up at the moon with a smile on my face.
“Milady your bath is ready.” I looked down at Prince and took his hand and went to my bathroom. Prince left and Rosewood undressed me. I sank down into the tub and started to practice again making the water go up into the air and then fall back onto my head.
“No fair YOU have a shower!” I looked over at a pouting Mollie and smiled.
“Perk of being the moon. Mollz go back to bed, it’s two in the morning.”
“Not until after I wash your hair.” I rolled my eyes and turned so she could put the shampoo in. After that was lathered and rinsed, she massaged conditioner into my head and hair then sat on the counter to wait for me to finish relaxing and washing the rest of me. Once I shaved the last of my leg she came over and helped me rinse and then brought me the towel Rosewood left for me. I got out while rapping up and walked carefully to my room. Once on the rug I walked quickly to my bed and slipped on my underwear and blue bra closely followed by my emerald green tank and my winter sweats. I went to walk over to my makeup table to brush out my curls and tripped.
“What did I trip on?” I asked Mollie looking at the rug for a bump in it.
“I don’t see anything.” I stood up again and looked down to see that my pants were too long.
“Ah man, I shrunk!”
“That’s impossible, Cat.”
“Look at my pants, they’re too long!”
She looked at them and them smacked her head.
“Sorry, forgot to tell you that I have your sweats and you probably have mine.” I glared at her and shrugged out of her pants.
“Give me mine then, Mollie.”
“Wendy.” The little brown haired elf was standing next to her. “Will you bring my sister her pants that are lying on my floor?” A second later I had my pants and had them on. I brushed out my hair and then hopped in bed.
“Are you staying here or leaving?”
“STAYING HERE!” Mollie yelled as she jumped into my bed and snuggled under my blankets. I smiled and cuddled with my sister. About five seconds later the door at the base of my tower burst open and there were running feet on the stairs. I looked at the door as it flung open and Draco raced in and flew under my blankets on my other side shaking violently. Mollie and I both looked at the quivering lump under my blankets and I ripped them back.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” he yelled and clung to me.
“Draco, what’s wrong?” I asked him as I hugged him.
“There’s something in my room.”
“What?”
“I don’t know but it’s big and it was growling, and can I stay here tonight?” He whimpered.
“Alright you can stay with me and Mollie tonight, but I’m going to go find out what’s in your room.”
“No! DON’T! It’ll kill you!” He yelled clinging to me tighter.
“No it won’t, Mollie some assistance please?”
“I got it.” She crawled over the top of me and started to tickle Draco’s sides. He started laughing and tried to push her away. After he let go I got up and walked out of the room. I went to his room and turned on the lights and looked around. I didn’t see anything so I looked in and under things. When I looked under his bed I laughed.
“Daisy, come here girl.” She looked at me with her big blue eyes and came to me licking my face with her big scratchy tongue. I stroked her soft black and white fur and gave her a hug. “Have you been a good tiger, have you?” She stared to purr and I laughed. “Well come on back to my room baby you should have been in there to begin with.” I stood and went back to my tower, Daisy following me closely rubbing her head against my side.
“So did you find out what it was?” Draco and Mollie asked.
“Yes I did. It was my kitty, Daisy.”
“You have a cat?” Draco inquired.
“Yeah, I do and she’s beautiful.”
“No, Draco she does not have a cat. She has a tiger that she THINKS is a cat.”
“WHAT?!”
“Daisy is a cat, just a really big one. Daisy, come and meet Draco. Be nice you scared him half to death. Daisy jumped up on my bed and licked Draco’s face before she flopped down and lay there across his lap.
“Um…”
“She likes you.” I told him as I climbed into bed between him and Mollie. “Now let’s get some sleep. Daisy you know the rules.”
Daisy went to the foot of the bed and lay across it looking at the door while the three of us bedded down for the night to sleep. I woke up and stretched. Mollie was already gone so that meant she was at practice. Daisy was asleep on the bed still and so was Draco, his back to me. He rolled over and I burst out laughing. He jumped awake and sat up looking around.
“What? What is it?”
“Draco, you have a mustache, Harry Potter glasses, and a lightning bolt on your face.”
“WHAT?!” He got up and ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. “Did you do this?”
“Yeah of course I did, because I hate you and love to make you look like a fool.” I told him sarcastically as I walked over to the sink and started to wash it off his face for him.
“So it was Mollie?”
“No, really? What was your first clue?” I smiled at him as I scrubbed his face clean.
“Alright miss sarcastic that’s enough out of you.” I smiled and stuck my tongue out at his as I got the last of the ink off his face.
“Did you just stick your tongue out at me?”
“So what if I did?”
“I’m gonna get you Cat!” He yelled as he started to chase me. I bolted out of the bathroom, down the tower stairs, down six hallways, five staircases, and across three different rooms. He caught me as I ran into the back yard and across the garden. He tackled me to the ground and sat on me while tickling me.
“Um, Cat, Dorkfoy, what are you doing?” we both looked up and saw Mollie sitting on a rock and Grammy hovering right next to her.
“Um, nothing?”
“Somehow my dear I do not believe that.” Grammy stated crossing her arms and looking at us.
“Ok, so I washed the ink off his face.”
Mollie tried to hide a giggle.
“INK?!” Grammy yelled.
“Yeah we woke up and there was ink on his face.” Grammy looked at Mollie, who looked innocent. “Anyway, I washed it off and then stuck my tongue out at him. Then he chased me out here and now here we are.”
“I see, so as long as you are both here I need to tell you something. In order for your powers to grow you must get a piercing. Mollie, Iggy will be piercing your cartilage and Cat, Prince will be doing your navel. I don’t want to hear a word about this. My word is final, understand?” We both nodded. “Good, now Cat return to the house. Take Draco with you.” We both nodded at headed to the house. Once there I called Prince to me.
“Yes?” he drawled lazily.
“You know what you’re supposed to do let’s get it over with.”
“Are you referring to your belly ring?”
“Yes.”
“Alright. Master Malfoy please excuse us.”
With that Prince took hold of my hand and we appeared in my bathroom.
“Pull your shirt up so I can see your navel please.” I did as I was instructed and Prince marked my belling with something. “Now lay on the counter.” Again I did as I was told. “Good,” I felt him doing something to the skin around my bellybutton and tried not to laugh. “Breath in, breath out, slight pinch.” I cried out in pain and then I felt him pull something through the hole and then put the stud in and tighten it. “I will clean it for you three times a day, Cat.”
“Alright, thank you Prince. Now take me back to Draco.” He did as he was told and I appeared on the couch next to Draco who seemed to be waiting on me.
“How did it go? Did it hurt?”
“Fine and no it did not.”
“Can I see?” I nodded and lifted my top to revel an ice blue and silver bellybutton ring.
“What do you think?”
“I like it but I like anything that has to do with you. Do you like it?”
“I don’t know. I suppose it will take a while to get used to like my second holes did when I got my ears pierced again.”
“What?”
“I have holes for two sets of earrings.”
“Ah I see I was wondering why you always have similar earrings in but they always look different.”
“Yeah, my top ones stay the same, my bottoms ones when I wear them at all change.”
“I see, so what about Mollie?”
“She has one set. I did my second set at home with a needle and an apple. I offered to do hers but she said no. Then I got in trouble with mom and dad but they told me since I had already done it I may as well keep it.” By this time we had walked back down stairs to the lounge. Mollie walked in just then and looked at me.
“Wash my hair for me?” I smiled and nodded. “THANK YOU!”
“No problem, hey look!” I lifted my shirt so she could see my piercing.
“How did I know you would have that done already?”
“You just know me really well. Now let’s get you clean so that Iggy can do your ear. You know, I could give you a second set now, if you want. I mean you’ll already have to be taking care of one why not three?” She glared at me but sighed.
“Fine, but be gentle with me.”
“Or Iggy could do it he has a gun, I have a needle and an apple.”
“Iggy can do it!” I laughed and pushed her into her room. As I did a golden brown thing raced out from under the bed and attacked Mollie with kisses knocking her to the ground.
“And you say Daisy is nuts. You have no room to talk with that hyper thing running around.”
“Be nice to Loxie, she’s a god lion.”
“I’ll be nice to Loxie if you’re nice to Daisy.”
“Deal. Now let’s get me clean.”
After her bath Mollie got dressed and then Iggy appeared and did all three holes in her head and then left so we could get ready for dinner.