Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Almost Easy

The day after that, everyone was back in the studio. Matt laid down some more vocal tracks while Jimmy polished up the drum track. Johnny was finished recording bass for at least three songs, so he got the day off to go hang out with Courtney.

Brooke, Blaire, and Molly joined the remaining four boys in the studio to keep them company. Alexa would have come, but she had to work and her boss wouldn’t let her take another day off. She said she was more than likely going to quit that job anyway due to the fact that he boss was such a douche anyway.

Jimmy had come out of the live room where his drums were set up and sat down on the couch next to Molly, putting his arm around her shoulder and kissing the side of her head sloppily.

“All done?” She asked.

He nodded. “All done for today.”

“So then where are the other two?” Blaire asked. She still didn’t understand the recording process a whole lot yet.

“Right here,” Matt answered, walking around from the corner where the live room was. Blaire moved over on the couch so he could sit, but he didn’t sit next to her.

“Brian’s going to do some solos and guitar work.”

Brooke immediately started laughing after he said that. Blaire looked at her with a puzzled expression, cocking her head to the side. “What’s so funny?”

“Oh you just wait,” Brooke laughed.

“Are you making fun of my guitar playing again?” Brian asked, appearing out of no where.

“Of course I was. Because you suck.”

He leaned down next to her ear, standing behind the couch. “That’s not what you said last night.”

“Come on Gates, we all know you have a monkey playing your parts behind the stage,” Jimmy joked.

“And a Lion playing yours,” He retorted back at Jimmy before pressing his lips to the side of Brooke’s cheek.

“Rawr,” Jimmy growled, taking his hand and making a claw like motion.

“Well while the animals get returned back to the zoo,” Matt spoke up. “How about Blaire and I go get everyone lunch?”

“In-And-Out!” Brooke exclaimed.

“That sounds really good right now,” Molly agreed.

“Alright, In-And-Out it is then.”

A few minutes later, Matt had scribbled down everyone’s orders on a piece of paper and had collected money as well. The couple left the studio hand in hand, heading out to his silver Dodge Charger.

“Why was Brooke laughing when you said Brian was going to do his guitar work?” Blaire asked once both of the doors were shut and Matt had put the keys in to the ignition.

A suppressed chuckled came from him, but Blaire still didn’t understand. “The guy is an absolute guitar genius, but you will see why we all laugh when we get back,” He explained, backing out of the parking space he was in and taking off for the main road that led to In-And-Out Burgers.

A while later they returned, but not until after they made a slight detour where they could spend a few minutes by themselves as a couple before recording again.

When they walked back in the studio, Blaire was greeted by Blaire and Molly practically rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

“Brian’s tracking,” Matt chuckled, coming up behind Blaire with two more bags in his hand like her.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”

“Yep,” Matt nodded, setting down the bags on one of the tables.

“That wasn’t bad,” Blaire heard Zacky say.

“You sure? Because I think I head God crying,” He answered back in a bitchy tone. “Fuck!” He took a breath and fixed his hair. “Alright, let’s do it again.”

“This is what you two amuse yourselves with?” Blaire asked, looking at the two girls who were still cackling on the floor.

Brooke nodded. “That’s my boyfriend for ya.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Blaire
Brooke
Molly

REV