Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

I'm Not Okay

The first show Avenged played; Matt didn’t seem phased at all. The second and third, he was a little less energetic, but still his usual self. The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, ninth, and tenth show went by in a such a blur due to the kids being so insane that he didn’t even have time to think about her.

But the eleventh, twelfth, and thirteenth show, you could tell that he was breaking down. His voice was a bit more raspy than usual and he didn’t have the same energy that he did before.

By the fourteenth show, he wanted nothing but to come home. Until he realized that he was an ass to her and she got mad and left. She was no longer in his life.

Or that’s what he thought at least.

“Brooke,” Brian cooed in to her ear in a childish voice.

She moved in to a more comfortable position on her bed, trying not to drop the phone. “I will not have phone sex with you Brian.”

“I wasn’t even going to bring that subject up again!” He argued defensively. “But if you’re offering,” He added with a smirk in his voice.

“No Brian.”

He grunted in response to her denial. He knew he had to be quiet though because Matt was sleeping in the bunk right across from him.

“What did you want Bri?”

He hesitated before asking her. “I was wondering if you could bring Blaire to the show tomorrow night.”

Brooke sighed. “You know how she feels about all of this.”

“I know.” He paused. “But does she know how he feels about all of this?”

“I keep trying to tell her, but she keeps putting up that brick wall around herself saying that she should’ve never started dating another singer after the last one.”

“Craig?” Brian asked, vaguely remembering the name of Blaire’s former boyfriend when they were still together. The only reason Brian knew this was because Brooke chewed his ear off for two weeks about how awful and disrespectful he was to both of the girls.

Brooke nodded. “I know she still loves Matt. I hear her playing Dear God when she thinks no one is home.”

An idea sparked in Brian’s head. “Hold on a sec,” He whispered in to the phone, putting it against he chest and crawling out of his bunk. He slipped back the sleeping bull and went in to the front lounge where he was hoping to find Zacky and possibly Jimmy.

At least he found Zacky, but Johnny instead of Jimmy.

“Hey, what if we added Dear God to our set list for tomorrow?” Brian asked, anxiously awaiting the answer to the question.

“Why would we want to add another song to the set list?” Zacky asked, wrinkling up his nose at this idea while focusing on killing the other players of the opposite team. He let a string of obscenities fly out of his mouth every time they shot him down. Then again, he wasn’t ever good at Call Of Duty.

“Does Brooke want to hear that song?” Johnny cooed, making kissy faces at Brian.

“No. But Courtney does,” Brian retorted, shooting Johnny a look. He stopped and ignored his comment.

“How about we take off one of the older songs we planned to play and throw Dear God on there instead. The only thing is, we can’t tell Matt.”

“Why can’t we tell him?”

“Then he’ll know what’s up and I want this to stay a secret for as long as you two can keep it,” He informed, pointing at them.

“You’ve got my word,” Zacky said.

“Yeah, me too,” Johnny added.

“Alright, don’t wake up the bull,” He said turning away to walk back to his bunk, but he stopped and turned back around to face Zacky. “And don’t die again.”

As soon as he said that, another kid shot him and he was down.

“GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMNIT YOU STUPID LITTLE CUNT!”

Brian hear Brooke laughing as he brought the phone back up to his ear.

“You’re quite the devious little man,” She giggled. “But I love you.”

“I love you too babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't like the story. Leave a comment.
If you love the story. Leave a comment.
If you want to punch me in the face because I broke your heart. Leave a comment.

I love heaing what you have to say.
The good, the bad, and the down right ugly.

And you should also check this out because it's very good. It's another Mat story to add to your addictions. :]

Enough rambling. Goodbye.

REV