Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

My Life Would Suck Without You

As Courtney and Brooke hugged their significant other, Blaire stood near the back of the pack, catching glimpses of Brooke and Brian, fully aware that he was loving what she was wearing right now.

“What? I don’t get a hug?”

Blaire turned to her left and saw the familiar chubby, but still very attractive figure, of none other than Zacky Vengeance walking towards her with open arms.

“Ewwww! Sweaty man-hugs!” She cried as he pulled her in.

“Oh shut up. You love it.” She cringed as he ruffled her hair with his hands.

“Get off my woman Zee!” Alexa shouted. The guitarist chuckled and let go of her. Alex quickly replaced Zacky’s arms and Blaire was offered a more cleaner hug.

“You have a lot of shit to explain to me missy,” Alex ordered. Blaire nodded her head knowing exactly what she needed to explain too.

Blaire sighed, looking Alex dead in the eye. “You and I will talk while they shower, okay?”

Alex nodded and detached herself from Blaire. The boys announced that they were heading to the showers and Johnny said that he would like all of the ladies to be wearing nothing but their bras and panties when they got back. Courtney laughed, but knew he was being serious.

However, that was not going to happen.

While the boys disappeared, the girls claimed their spots on the couches in the dressing room. Luckily, these ones were pretty broken in.

Brooke voluenteered to grab beers for each of the girls and went to the cooler they had brought in to retrieve them. “So who’s up for a little partying tonight?”

“Brooke, honey, please,” Molly smiled. “We all know you just want to get Synyster drunk so you can take advantage of him.”

“Pshh, like I need to get him drunk so he can take advantage of this,” She said, gesturing towards her own slender figure, which was looking outstanding in that corset she was wearing.

“Mmm! Give me a piece of that!” Courtney hooted, with an added cat call. Brooke strutted her way back to the couches and handed each of the girls a beer, but only after performing her infamous bottle cap trick to each of them.

“And this is why you go to college,” Brooke grinned, sitting down on the couch and sipping her beer. “So you can learn cool party tricks and sleep with men.”

“Remind me, if the band ever breaks up, not to let Johnny go,” Courtney chuckled, taking a swig of her beer. “Not that he’d ever have the brains to make it in to college, but still.”

“Way to be nice to your boyfriend,” Molly commented.

“Oh he knows I love him!”

“They all know we love them,” Alexa added. All the girls looked around at each other, exchanging wide smiles.

“That they do,” Brooke finished.

This whole conversation about the boys made Blaire feel a little uncomfortable. Though, the only girl to notice was Alex, but that was because she wanted Blaire to explain what happened before tour.

“So Blaire.”

“So Alexa.”

“Are you going to explain your case now?”

Blaire sighed. “I guess it’s better to do it now than never.” Alexa nodded and Blaire began the story of how her and Matt’s relationship went down the drain. By the end of the tale, Alexa, Courtney, Brooke, and Molly were all pushing for Blaire to just go up and apologize to Matt, saying that she overreacted and that she was sorry.

But she had other plans.

She told them about how he was treating her before she cursed him out and they broke up, then all the girls changed sides and were rooting for her.

“So now, I don’t know,” Blaire finished with.

Molly looked like she was going to be the first one to speak, so all the girls waited to hear what she had to say. “Well, I think you should try and talk to him, if he doesn’t try to talk to you first. Which is bound to happen, because according to Jimmy, you’re all he thought about.”

That comment made Blaire blush, tucking her hair behind her ears. “Is it bad if I said that he’s all I thought about too?”

Brooke smiled and threw her arm around her best friend’s shoulders, pulling her in for some sort of awkward side hug. “Awh babe, that’s a good thing!”

“I really do like him,” She admitted.

“Then you need to go tell him that,” Alexa added, finishing off her beer.

“I suppose---“

Blaire was cut off by the dressing room door being swung open and five, freshly showered men walking through it. But of course, it wouldn’t be an entrance unless one of them were shouting.

“LADIES! WE’RE BACK!”

Each of the girls moved over a little on the couch so that their lovers could sit next to one another. Blaire offered to get up for Matt, but he insisted that she stayed sitting. He took a spot on the arm rest next to her.

While stories about tour were being exchanged, Blaire caught Alex and Molly giving her the look, saying that she should go for it.

Blaire sighed. “Matt, can we go outside and talk?”

He looked down at her. “Sure?” He answered a little more hesitant than she would have liked.

She stood up from the couch and brushed the imaginary dirt off her rear end, heading for the door. He followed close behind her, shutting the door behind them.

“And so it begins,” Alexa grinned, adding an evil laugh afterwards.