Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Scream

Matt smiled in to the kiss, happy that he had Blaire back. He loved this girl with everything he had, and he wanted to tell her that. But he also wanted something else from her.

Yes sure, they had their heated make outs and a few moments where each of them were shirtless, but that was different.

Blaire noticed this change in her and quite frankly, she felt it in herself as well. There’s just some magical power you get when you fight. It’s like all that anger and rage and hate turns in to some sort of forbidden lust for the other person.

It’s a simple equation really.
Fighting + Guilt = Sex

Blaire felt her legs starting to move underneath her, as if she were having an out of body experience right now, and she was being pushed up against the brick wall of the building by him. His hands placed firmly on her hips, holding her in place while her hands moved up the back of his neck.

What started out as an innocent kiss quickly turning in to something more. Neither one of them were willing or wanting to stop it.

His upper lip was caught between her own upper and lower ones, tasting every drop of that venom that ran in his blood. He was like a drug, and she couldn’t get enough.

His teeth bit gently on her lower lip, which was now becoming slightly swollen, asking her to part her lips. She complied as he alive tongue made a move to touch her dead one. Just one touch and an electric spark brought it to life.

She pulled him closer; he pushed her harder against the wall.

It wasn’t until she started seeing stars that she realized that she needed to take a break. And they weren’t stars caused by him, although, they kinda were.

“Matt,” She breathed heavily, ripping her mouth off of his.

“I love you,” He mumbled in to her cheek, kissing it softly before moving down her jaw line to her neck. He hit the one spot just below her ear on her neck and knew that was her sweet spot when she gasped. He chuckled to himself and she felt the vibrations on her skin.

They felt damn good.

“Matt,” She said again, though it sounded more like a moan rather than her actual voice. “I need…”

As if on command, he stopped what he was doing and met her eyes with his in less than a second. His hazel ones were beyond clouded with feelings that Blaire couldn’t even make out.

She tried to find her voice, but couldn’t, so Matt took this opportunity to kiss her again, only with a bit more force. Her body reacted in the way her mind told it not to and she found herself picking her feet up and wrapping them around his waist.

His hands moved from her hips and caught her behind her knees, giving her some more support as she hung on to his neck for dear life.

What? He was tall, and she wasn’t exactly the greatest when it came to heights.

When her brain began to function properly again, she pulled away from him, pressing her forehead against his. They could both already feel the heat and sweat coming from their bodies.

We need to take this inside,” She said, suddenly finding the strength to say something.

“Your place or mine?” He asked, adding a teasing wink.

“Brooke’s going to Brian’s. No doubt about that. So yours.”

He agreed silently and she waited for him to put her back down, but he never did. Instead, he swung her legs around and began to carry her bridal style back in to the venue.

Some how, he managed to open the dressing room door and grab his things while still holding Blaire in his arms. She was thanking the lord for making him so strong and giving herself a pat on the back for doing those extra yoga classes the other month.

The last thing they heard from the others was Courtney screaming that Matt and Blaire were going to “Get it onnnnn! Like Donkey Kong!”

It was now that Blaire realized why Brooke told her to bring her car to the show. She was going to have to curse and thank her out later.

Matt threw his bags in the trunk before climbing in the passengers seat of her car. She stuck the key in the ignition and started it up.

“Why do you keep eyeing the back seat?” She asked before putting the car in to reverse and pulling out of the space.

“Just thinking of how flexible you are in tight spaces,” He said with a smirk.

She laughed. “If that was supposed to be sexy, you’re going to have to try harder.”

“Babe, I don’t need to try anything,” He replied cockily.

“Don’t get smart on me,” She warned. “Or you won’t be getting anything.”

He leaned over as the pulled up to a red light. His hand glided over her thigh. “I don’t think that’s an option tonight,” He smirked, pecking her cheek. She was slightly embarrassed at how turned on she was right now.

The couple remained silent the rest of the ride, too afraid that if they said something, the clothes would just come off right then and there. It was a slightly risking thing for Blaire to be driving right now, but she liked taking risks.

Not even a second after she pulled in to his driveway, Matt was already out of the car and grabbing his bags from the back. She chuckled at his eagerness and followed him inside.

She had just shut the door and taken off her shoes when she was forced up against it by him. She made a mental note to remember that he liked forcing people up against things.

She didn’t even hesitate to make the first move, pushing him off of her a little bit so that she could take her shirt off. He backed away and stood there watching her in shock. The silky fabric dangled on her finger tips before she let it fall to the ground next to her shoes.

“Are you going to stand there and just look, or do you want to get down to business?”

Faster than she could comprehend, she was being scooped up again and carried bridal style once more up the stairs to his house. The pair earned a few barks from his dog, Bella, but she left them alone, knowing exactly where they were heading.

Skillfully, he kicked the door shut behind him before laying her down on the middle of her huge bed.

Before she even had a second to say something, Matt had already ripped off his shirt and threw it to the ground, working on his jeans next. Blaire got the hint and started to take hers off as well, leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties in the middle of M Shadows bed.

How many girls would kill to be here right now?

He crawled up on top of her, wasting no time in reaching behind her back. She arched it up for him so he could undo the clasp a little more easily, throwing it across the room and not really caring where it ended up. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be on the ceiling fan.

His mouth moved over the newly exposed skin and she moaned at his touch. Not that she didn’t like the attention, but she just wanted to get straight to the point already. Besides, she could feel him on her thigh through the thin material and that made her want him more.

“Matt.”

“Hmm?”

He looked up for a second and knew by just the expression that she held on her face what she wanted. He didn’t need to be asked twice.

He rolled off her legs, hooking his fingers around the fabric and pulling them off of her legs. She took the chance and freed him of his clothing as well.

He was just about to push inside of her when she stopped him.

“Ah, ah ah!” He looked at her confused. No way in hell did she want to stop now.

“I’ll take control from here,” She smirked, getting up from the bed and pushing him down on it.

Straddling his hips, she lowered herself down, muttering curse words the whole way.

Blaire.

Her name never sounded so good coming from those lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I am now laptop-less. It's in Kentucky getting fixed.
Hiatus until I get it back.

On another note, did you enjoy the M Shaodws nakey party?
I'm sure Jenna did ;)

Re-read with Scream playing, or Beast and the Harlot and you'll know the exact mood of the situation.

REV