Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Your Love Is My Drug

“You uh, have some batter in your hair,” Matt said with a lazy grin, lying on top of her on the counter.

She turned her head to the side. “Oh I do,” She blushed. He took his fingers and brushed it out of her face before pecking her cheek.

“I know this may seem like the most cliché moment in history,” He began to explain as they still laid on the counter. “But I love you Blaire.”

She smiled at his cheesy timing. He was right for it being a cliché moment. “I love you too Matt.”

He pushed himself up, holding all his weight above her, supporting himself on the palms of his hands. Matt looked around at the mess they had created. “Maybe we should clean this up……”

Blaire giggled. “Maybe.”

After the kitchen was tidied up and the dishes were put away, Matt offered to let Blaire shower first. She told him that he could come shower with her, but then took it back, realizing that if they showered together, one of them would probably end up with a concussion or something.

She let the hot water wash over her body, almost melting her away.

While Blaire was showering, Matt let Bella out in the backyard so she could do her business. He grabbed his phone off of the counter by the back door, which seemed to be the only place him and Blaire manage to not get dirty, and watched his lab run around the yard.

Sitting down in one of the chairs by the side of the pool, he pushed a button on his phone, making the screen light up.

Six New Messages

Courtney: Hey, we figured we wouldn’t call. You and Blaire are probably having a hardcore screamo contest. We can hear you all the way down here.

Jimmy: Figggurrr I text yuu! I misssss yuuuuu!

Alexa: Don’t break your bed…… Or her baby maker!

Brooke: :D

Johnny:Get some!

Zacky:MAKE LOVE NOT BABIES!

Matt shook his head and disregarded the comments made by his friends. Obviously they had known what was bound to happen when he and Blaire left last night.

His phone buzzed in his hand again, displaying a new message from Brian.

We’re heading out for breakfast. You and Blaire care to join us? Sorry to disrupt the love fest. ;)

As Matt’s thumbs moved across the keyboard, he sent his reply back to Brian.

Let me get my beautiful girl and we’ll meet you there. Ruby’s sound good?

Brian’s answer came back shortly.

Yep. You know where we’ll be.

Matt didn’t even bother to reply back. He just called Bella’s name and ushered her back in to the house before going upstairs to get Blaire and tell her the plans for today.

Blaire threw on her jeans from last night, along with her bra and panties. She could change when she got home she figured. Standing there in the middle of Matt’s bedroom in her jeans and her bra, she debated on whether or not she should steal one of his shirts or not.

His breath got caught in his throat when he opened the door to his room. She was standing there with her hair wet and it big soft curls. It was usually straight when he saw her, so to see it now made him smile.

Her eyes shot up to him, smiling sheepishly. “Earth to Matt.”

“Oh, uh sorry.”

He shuffled his feet on the floor, keeping his eyes glued to her frame. “They’re going to Ruby’s for breakfast, you wanna go?”

“Can we stop at my house so I can grab different clothes?”

He smiled a sideways smile at her. “You can borrow mine,” He said gesturing towards his closet and dresser.

“Thanks Matt.”

“Just save something for me to wear,” He chuckled before heading in to the bathroom to shower as well.

Twenty-five minutes later, the pair was showered and dressed and ready to go. Matt promised that he would take Blaire back home after breakfast so she could change and do what ever else it was that she needed to do.

While driving down Main Street to Pacific Coast Highway, Blaire started to let her mind wander.

“Hey Matt?” She spoke up quietly. He glanced over in her direction before looking back at the road.

“I know this is kind of fast and whatever,” She said fidigting with her thumbs. “But.” She turned her head to face him. “Are we together again?”

A smile spread across his cheeks. “If you want us to be a couple, then yes, we are.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too,” He said reaching for her hand with his right one and lacing their fingers together.
♠ ♠ ♠
School starts tomorrow. Shit.
What do you think so far?
Yay or Nay?

REV