Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Everyone was already in the diner when Matt and Blaire walked in. They were all seated around a table for the ten of them, which were actually three tables that only seated four put together. Jimmy and Alexa were trying to lift the tables up with their knees since they were sitting across from each other, but weren’t accomplishing anything.

Before Blaire had the chance to even say hello to everyone, Brooke jumped out of her seat, nearly knocking over Brian and Courtney in the process.

“BLAIRE YOU DIRTY LITTLE HOE BAG!”

Blaire giggled and disconnected her hand from Matt’s, preparing for Brooke’s hug.

“You did the dirty with Matthew, didn’t you?” Brooke whispered next to Blaire’s ear. She pulled back and eyed Blaire up and down, but still holding her shoulders.

Blaire’s cheeks started to burn a light shade of red and Brooke knew for a fact that she was right.

“Brooke, stop scaring Blaire. You’re not turning her in to another one of your zombies,” Courtney shouted from her spot at the table.

“What if I wasn’t going to turn her in to a zombie?” Brooke shouted back, letting go of Blaire and spinning on her heel to face them all. Blaire snuck around Brooke and walked over to Matt, who was sitting between Jimmy on his right and an empty space on his left designated for Blaire.

Courtney just gave her a ‘bitch-please’ look. “You turned Brian in to a zombie.”

He smiled. “Brooke loves zombies.”

Brooke rolled her eyes and went to go sit back down by her boyfriend. She was going to have to hit him later or something for being a weirdo.

As the waitress came around and got everyone’s orders, light conversation was made afterwards. Most of the dialogue consisted of how the last tour was and the guys promising to bring all the girls out on the next tour, but both Alexa and Molly made them promise that the girls get their own bus. Brooke soon joined in and agreed that she was never going to share a bus with all those boys again. Her excuse was that she needed her beauty sleep.

Blaire sipped on her water that had been given to her and just watched everyone else around her. So much was on her mind right now that she couldn’t even understand it.

Her and Matt weren’t exactly together again, or were they?

She had no idea. She liked it when things were blatantly spelled out for her out in the open. This complicated mess was not unsorted.

“Blaire.”

She shook her head and looked to her right where Matt was sitting, calling her name. Her face remained blank and he looked worriedly at her. He slid his hand on to her knee and gave it a reassuring squeeze, which was enough to bring her out of her clouded state of mind for a bit.

Alexa saw them from the other side of the table and decided to call them out on it.

“So lovebirds,” Alexa began, giving an all knowing smirk in their direction. The two of them just stared back at her.

“Where did you two head off to last night?” She asked, stirring her ice in her glass with a straw.

Both Matt and Blaire blushed wildly.

How in the hell were they going to answer this one?

“We went back to my house,” Matt answered. Blaire let out a sigh of relief. She was so lucky to have him right now.

“And did what?” Alexa asked, raising her brow.

“Watched The Hangover!” Blaire blurted out.

Alexa laughed. “Is that what they’re calling it now these days?”

Zacky and Brian snickered and Alexa’s comment.

“Uh, we did watch the movie,” Blaire said, like it was the most obvious and believable answer out there.

“Bitch shut the fuck up!” Brooke exclaimed, slamming her palms on the table. “You and Matt had hot sweat rough make up sex.” She pointed her finger at Blaire and in her best interrogation voice she said, “Don’t you lie to me woman!”

Everyone just stared at Brooke for a minute before erupting in laughter. Even Brooke started laughing at her own accusations.

Brian wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her almost off her chair and in to his chest, kissing the side of her head. He mumbled a few things to her and she just grinned wildly.

Once everyone had calmed down a bit, Zacky had the balls to ask something. He looked directly at Matt and Blaire. “So does this mean you’re together again?”

Blaire and Matt exchanged a glance before he opened his mouth to speak. “Yeah.”

The four remaining couples clapped to congratulate the reunion of the two while Matt and Blaire just smiled with shit-eaten grins on their faces.

“Wait! Wait!” Courtney shouted, standing up from her seat. “I have an announcement to make too!”

The attention turned to her.

“Brooke and I will be getting hitched this morning!”

“When was this planned!?” Brooke asked, surprised by her own engagement to Courtney.

“When you were drunk off your ass last night,” Courtney laughed, taking her seat again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for putting up with me. Yes, it is true. I do have my laptop back, meaning I will be back in to full swing at some point again.

However, this story is still on hiatus. After this weekend it will more than likely be taken off. I have a horse show which I am getting ready for and leaving for in about an hour. Fun right?

I also have pictures from the concert! I promise I will put those up next upate. I'm going to edit them on the drive down to the show.

Again, thank you! :D
I love ya'll!

REV