Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Fireworks

Four months had passed and the band had gone back on tour, promoting their new record. Their manager, Larry, had agreed to let the girls come out on the road with them, but the girls argued for their own bus.

In which they won.

So after a month off between their mini tour, the crew hit the road for three months. But of course, the whole girls bus/guys bus thing didn’t last long.

It ended up with Matt, Blaire, Alexa, Zacky, and the roadies on one bus; Jimmy, Molly, Courtney, Johnny, Brooke, and Brian on the other.

The whole thing started off with Brooke sneaking on to the bus during stops and sleeping in Brian’s bunk with him. Then Johnny ran on to the girls bus one night in nothing but a leopard g-string, screaming that he needed someone to take care of the lions in his bunk.

After that, it just went downhill and before they knew it, the buses were reorganized and Brooke was stealing Brian’s hair products, Johnny was getting beat up by Molly and Jimmy, Zacky and Blaire were making fun of Matt’s snakeskin belt and matching boots, and Courtney was making sure she got the whole thing on film with Alexa so that when the time came for a live DVD, they had plenty of footage to use.

Tonight’s show was in Las Vegas and Larry had purposely made sure it was on Matt’s birthday. He had also made it so there was a three day break and booked them at the Palms hotel.

Can someone say The Hefner Sky Villa?

The girls had opted out of watching the show tonight, reeking havoc in the strip of Las Vegas and their hotel suite. Their reaction when they opened the doors to their room was an ear piercing scream followed by running around the place like chickens with their heads cut off.

The guys were going to love all the stripper poles spread out around the room.

Brooke had already found her way on to one, showing off what she had learned in her fitness classes. She even gave a few lessons to the girls so they could all give a little show tonight.

Deciding to kill the rest of their time without the boys, they five girls went down to the casino and walked around, soaking all of it in. They were in love right now.

And then it was time to celebrate.
With five sweaty dudes.
In a huge hotel suite.

Music was pounding, drinks were flowing. The small blue pool that was in the center of the room with a chair for lap dances was no longer a sparkling blue, but a glistening amber color. People from all over were up in the suite celebrating Avenged Sevenfold’s singer’s birthday.

“Hey babe,” Matt smiled, leaning his back up against the bar that Blaire was standing at, mixing herself a drink. She loved having a family who knew how to make drinks. It came in handy when she got older.

“Hey,” She smiled back, pouring her drink in to a glass. “Having fun?”

He nodded, taking a sip of her beer. “More fun than my last birthday,” He chuckled.

“Oh really? Why is that?”

A smirked played across his lips. “Because you’re here.”

She shrugged off his cheesy pick up line and just continued to smile, but then her face turned serious. “Don’t think you’re getting any sex with all these people around,” She said looking around the room at the party.

“Wasn’t going to ask,” He mumbled, taking another sip of his beer and walking away, getting lost in the crowd of people. Blaire had ignored it and kicked herself mentally in the head for saying that to him. She thought it came off a little bitchy and didn’t mean to ruin his party.

As she went to wander the crowd to go find him to apologize, she hear his voice coming from the speakers that were playing the music. She shook her head as it was a slower song playing. Dear God actually.

Blaire kept moving through the people, eventually finding herself being pushed towards where the lap dance chair and the sparkling amber pool was. Awkwardly, she walked up on it and stood there for a moment, staring back at the crowd who obviously knew something she didn’t.

When she blinked, Matt was standing in front of her. She offered a soft smile and opened her mouth to apologize, but he began to speak before her.

“Blaire babe, I need you to look at me for a minute.” He could tell she was getting nervous by the way she kept moving her eyes and the way her body was trembling a little.

She took a small breath and let it out slowly, focusing her attention back on him.

Dear God was still playing in the background and the part where Brooke began to sing was just about to come up. As the music escalated, the crowd quieted down and watched the scene unfold in front of them.

Magically, Brooke, Brian, Alexa, Zacky, Jimmy, Molly, Courtney, and Johnny were all standing right up in front, half blending in with the crowd, half standing out.

Matt discreetly stuck his hand in to his pocket before dropping down in front of Blaire on the platform in the middle of the sparkling beer pool. Her jaw hit the floor when she put all the pieces together and realized what was going on.

“Blaire, I love you more than anything in this whole goddamn world. Will you spend the rest of your life with me and marry me?”

Fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall, she nodded her head vigorously. He quickly slipped the ring on to her finger and got up from the ground while the room erupted in cheering and clapping.

Matt picked Blaire up in his arms and hugged her tightly, whispering in to her ear. “This is by far the best birthday present I’ve ever gotten.”

She pulled her head away and pressed a kiss to his lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you too future Mrs. Sanders,” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, me and fairlane were fucking rockstars this weekend! It was amazing!

And now I have some bad news.
The next chapter, or maybe the chapter after that will be the last one.

I know, I know. I'm already prepared for the hate comments, mostly from Jenna. But I've always had plans for this story to not be very long. If you really are mad at me for ending this one, you can alwys check out the other things I have written that I will get around to updating at some point. School has just been crazy and I've been training for the show.

I do plan on writing a lot this weekend though, since we have a couple days off.

I'm sorry I made you cry Jenna. I know you were during this chapter.
And for anyone else I made cry too. I'm sorry.

REV