Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous

After the excitement had worn down a little bit, the party continued on, but now it was more of an engagement celebration rather than a birthday party.

Brooke and Molly guarded the door to one of the bedrooms, allowing Blaire and Matt to have a moment of privacy; However, if either one of them made any sort of loud sexual noises, Brooke would slam her fist against the door.

While on the other side of the door, Matt held Blaire’s shaking hand as her mind kept trying to comprehend what was going on, but all she could do was stare down at her ring, then look up at Matt and smile.

“Do you like it?” He asked. She nodded.

“Brian helped pick it out,” Matt explained. Blaire tilted her head to the side and gave him a questioning look as to why Brian would ever be in a shop with engagement rings in it again. Brooke told her about his fling with this girl named Michelle and how Brian was about to propose to her, but on the day he decided to do it, she and her sister, just up and left the state of California. After that, he vowed never to get engaged again.

“He bought on for Brooke.”

Her eyes grew wide as they lit up. “Are you serious!?” Matt nodded. “My Brookey is going to finally tie the knot with that rockstar!”

Matt took his free hand that wasn’t holding Blaire’s and rubbed the back of his neck nervously with it. “Actually, me and Brian were thinking about a double wedding.”

That just got Blaire even more excited as she started bouncing up and down on her toes. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“You just can’t tell anyone,” Matt said with sternness in his voice.

“My lips are sealed.”

He chuckled and took a step towards her, disconnecting their hands so he could hook his arm around her waist. “Well why don’t we make sure of that then?” He smirked, licking his lips.

After a brief, but loving kiss, the couple separated. Matt and Blaire stood in the middle of their room, her back pressed up against his chest and his warms wrapped around her waist, looking out at all of the lights on the Las Vegas strip.

It was at this point that her brain had finally caught up with her and she realized that she was engaged to this man.

For something that started out as just doing Bazooka Joe shots in a bar, to him calling the next day, to them telling each other they had different views, to not speaking for a couple weeks, to Brooke forcing her to go to the band’s practice, to her and Matt reconnecting, to the days they spent on his couch, and to the dinner dates they went on.

To all those weeks in the studio, to her singing with him in that booth, to the pre-record tour, to the distance they kept putting between each other, to the freak-out both of them had over nothing, to the weeks of separation and realizing how much they wanted each other in the end.

To the incredible and rough make-up sex, to the morning after sex, to the breakfast with everyone, and finally to Vegas in an amazing hotel suite. Right now, life couldn’t get much better for Blaire.

SHOTS! SHOTS! SH-SH-SHOTS!

“I guess that would be our signal to come back and party,” Blaire giggled. Matt chuckled alongside her and she could feel his chest vibrating against her back. She took one more look at the ring before deciding to head back out.

Blaire was stolen by all of the girls, demanding that she show them the ring on her finger. After all of the ‘oohing’ and ‘ahhing’ over the ring, the five of them celebrated with a round of Jack Daniel’s shots.

Alexa and Courtney snuck off after downing their shots and ran for the DJ booth. When they returned, they grabbed Brooke and ran back to an open space while Single Ladies played.

The three of them performed the infamous dance for the hundreds in the suite, making almost all of them laugh. Blaire and Molly would occasionally throw up their ring fingers in the air, adding more humor to the situation.

After that, Blaire and Molly decided to take control of the DJ booth next and played Good Charlotte’s Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. The whole place started jumping and nearly broke the floor beneath them; even Benji and Joel Madden were there dancing along with it.

Matt smiled at Blaire’s dancing from across the room. He shook his head and gave an awkward smile, finishing off his beer before joining her on the floor. Brian, Johnny, Zacky, and Jimmy all joined them shortly after with their significant other, drinking and dancing the rest of the night away.

They’d deal with the hangovers in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Now, now now! Before Ya'll start freakin' out on me!
I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER MATT STORY!
I promise you this. Though it may be a couple days or even a week.

Right now, I want to focus on my new Zacky story and Brian one.
But on another note, thank you! Thank you for reading the first Matt story I ever wrote! :D

Jenna, I know you loved it.
And just in case you were wondering, yes Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous is the "ending credit song" to this story.

And now! The aftermath pictures from this epic party!
And yes, these are actual pictures from the boys' party in Vegas.
Courtsey of Zacky Vengeance.

un.
deux.
trois.
quat.

foREVer