Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Girlfriend

“Matt!” Blaire shouted. “You’re going to miss the best part!”

Currently, the two were seated on his couch; Blaire between his legs, her head on his chest. He laced their fingers together during the first ten minutes of the movie because Blaire kept jumping at certain parts, though she had seen this movie at least a hundred times.

With her attention focused on the screen, his hands were absent mindedly playing with her own.

“Sorry,” He whispered, stopping his movement, but keeping their hands connected. Blaire’s body tensed up as the shrills of Micha screaming came from downstairs. Then Catie came back up the stairs with the bloody knife and sat down on the floor at the side of the bed, rocking back and forth with the weapon next to her.

Matt felt her change of body position and wrapped his arms tighter around her midsection, pulling her closer in to his chest until she relaxed. She smiled at the colorful tattooed arms that were comforting her.

The last time Blaire had seen this movie was with Brooke and after that, the two of them were terrified for the next week and a half, never leaving each others sides or going up in to any attics.

Needless to say, Blaire was still a little freaked out by it. And she liked someone to be there when she watched it again.

Gunshots rang through the house as the cops shot Catie down on the screen. A recap of what happened after the film to Micha and Catie played followed by the credits, letting them know that the movie was over.

“That was so good,” Blaire grinned, crawling over to the other side of the couch so that Matt could get up and take the DVD out.

“You were freaking out almost every five minutes,” Matt chuckled, stepping around the coffee table.

“I can’t help it that I get scared and need someone to hold on to!”

“Never said it was a problem.”

She didn’t respond back and waited for Matt to put in his movie that he picked out. She was praying like hell that it wasn’t some war movie. She really wasn’t in to those lately.

He bent over in front of the television, giving Blaire a great view of his blue plaid boxers that were just above his hips while his white basketball shorts fell just below his hip bones. She bit her lip and hope that he wasn’t going to turn around any time soon.

Too bad for her though, he did. She hurried to wipe the smirk off her face and act like nothing had happened.

He grabbed the remote off the coffee table and hit the play button, letting the FBI statement and Federal Warning play before he could hit the menu button.

“Please tell me it’s something good,” Blaire said anxiously, sitting Indian style on the cushions.

“It’s good,” He promised, sitting down next to her. They resumed the same position as before, since this seemed to be the most comfortable for the both of them.

The Hangover

Blaire’s eyes lit up with excitement when she saw this. She turned to her boyfriend, grinning from ear to ear. “Matt, I do believe I love you right now.”

“A little birdie may have told me that this was one of your favorite movies,” He said with an added wink, leaning forward to kiss the top of her head.

“Well that little birdie is a damn smart bird,” She said and settled back in to his chest.

“They also told me that you could repeat lines right on cue.”

Tigers love pepper…… They hate cinnamon.

“I knew there was a reason why I fell in love with you,” He said with a genuine smile, pulling her up and placing his lips on hers. He pulled away right as the opening began and Blaire turned on her side between his legs, snuggling up to his chest with a huge smile on her face.

Her favorite movie was on and he just told her that he loved her. Life was pretty fucking good right now.

Why was there a reason not to smile?
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt
Blaire

REV