Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Rescue Me

The weeks passed by and soon enough Brian, Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky were all back in the studio doing what they loved the most.

Blaire and Brooke went with regularly, keeping their boyfriends company and providing a distraction for the rest of the band mates when they struggled to get a part right.

The two of them were the ultimate studio companions. They knew how to be random and when to be random to make the guys smile and take a breath before tracking again.

At the moment, Matt was in the booth recording vocals for a song while Johnny had gone off somewhere and Jimmy was passed out on one of the various couches throughout the studio.

This left Blaire, Zacky, Brooke, and Brian all smushed on the one couch in front of the window so that Matt could see them from the booth. Each of them took turns holding the little hand held speaker that Matt could talk to them with.

All the way from the east to the west we got this high society looking down on their foundation reminding that our actions cause of all their problems….. FUCK!”

Brian picked up the speaker. “Slow it down and say it first, then try it again.”

“Wrong lyric!” Zacky pointed out.

Brian hit the talk button on the speaker again. “Wrong lyric,” he repeated.

“Do you know how many wrong lyrics I’d have if Zack wasn’t here?” Matt chuckled from the booth.

“YEAH!” Zacky shouted, throwing his fist up in to the air and going back to his macbook to make sure that Matt stayed with the lyrics.

“Alright, let’s try this again,” Matt sighed and the producer started up the track again.

All the way from the east to the west we got this high society looking down on their very foundation constantly reminding us that our actions are the cause of all their problems …… GODDAMNIT!”

Matt huffed and rubbed his temples with his fingers.

“I want every fucking one of you to try and do this,” He said angry at himself.

“Bri,” Blaire spoke softly.

“Yeah go ahead, he needs a minute anyway.”

Blaire got up off of the couch and made her way over to the recording booth. The producer saw and turned off the mic in there so that everyone else couldn’t hear what was going on.

Matt had his forearms and head against the wall, muttering curse words to himself under his breath. Blaire stepped over to him, carefully avoiding the wires that were on the ground and put her arms around his waist, kissing the bottom of his shoulder blades.

“You’re doing great babe.”

“I can’t get that fucking section,” He said quietly.

She ignored what he had just said and somehow spun around him so that she got between him and the wall. His arms were just above her shoulders and she knew that this would be a very awkward position for anyone who walked in right now.

His eyes wandered from her own eyes to her lips, taking the same trip a few times before inching towards her. She did the same and met him in the middle for a sweet, gentle kiss.

Brooke took a hold of the speaker from Brian. “NO SEX IN THERE!” She hollered.

Blaire broke the kiss as a blush took over her cheeks. Matt kissed the corner of her mouth and then her cheek before letting her return back to Brooke.

He put the headphones back on and the producer turned back on the mic. Matt nodded and he turned on the back track.

All the way from the east to the west we got this high society looking down on their very foundation constantly reminding us that our actions are the cause of all their problems. Pointing their fingers in every direction and blaming their own nation for who wins the elections. They've never contributed a fucking thing to the country they love to criticize.

“Yes!” Brian cheered once Matt was done.

“Good?”

All four of them on the couch nodded vigorously.

“Alright, let’s finish this bitch then!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Blaire
Brooke

REV