Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Warmness On The Soul

After the day in the studio, Matt invited everyone back to his house for a barbeque. It was a chance for the band to relax and talk about what happened while the girls could gossip with each other about how hot Orlando Bloom was.

“Do you have any idea what you’re wearing?” Blaire asked, coming in to Brooke’s room.

Brooke was bent over, drying her hair with the towel. “I’m wearing a dress and heels. Nothing fancy.”

“Should I wear a skirt?”

“Wear whatever you’re comfortable in. Matt thinks you’re sexy in just about anything.”

“Yeah,” Blaire said quietly, trying to think of what she had in her closet to wear.

“You could always wear whatever you have on now, ya know.”

“No, I think I have something else in mind,” She smiled, walking out of Brooke’s bedroom and heading in to her own. She pulled out a pair of jeans and new that tonight was the night to wear them. They were her favorite and made her feel good no matter where she was going.

“You almost ready?” Brooke asked, poking her head in. Her hair was still wet and Blaire knew that Brian would flip out when he saw her. Her dress hit her in all the right places and was his favorite color: Purple.

“Yeah,” Blaire answered a bit rushed. She put down her brush on the dresser and grabber her phone off of the table beside her bed. “Let’s go.”

A short drive later, Brooke had pulled up on to Matt’s street. Telling by the four other cars in the drive way, the guy’s had arrived. Brian had said something to Brooke about Zacky bringing his girlfriend over and Johnny had a date. Jimmy was also bringing his fiancé over so they could all meet.

Brooke took the keys out of the ignition and locked the car as she got out. Blaire followed behind her up the walk way to Matt’s overly huge house. Why in the world did a man like him need a house this big?

Barking could be heard from the other side of the door after Brooke had rung the bell.

Bella! Hush!” The latches unlocked, revealing none other than M Shadows himself.

“Hello Ladies!”

“Hey Matt,” Brooke said, before stepping around him and going about to find Brian.

Matt stepped out the front door and wrapped his huge arms around Blaire’s shoulders, engulfing her in a welcoming hug. “You look beautiful doll,” he whispered, kissing the side of her head.

“Thank you,” She replied, standing on her toes so she could reach his height to peck his lips. She rolled back on to the bottoms of her feet shortly after and Matt let go of his grip on her.

“Accueillir à la maison de Sanders.”

“Vous parlez du français maintenant?”

He chuckled and placed an arm around her waist, leading her in to the house. “Oui.”

Gathered around the island in his huge kitchen were three other girls. Each was taking shots of tequila and Brooke wasted no time in joining in on their fun.

“Whoo! Blaire’s here now!” Brooke cheered.

“You’re the infamous Blaire that Matt’s been swooning over for weeks now, huh?” One of the girl’s asked. Blaire nodded.

“I’m Alexa,” The girl introduced. “The short one is Courtney and the girl with the rock on her finger is Molly.”

“Nice to meet you all,” Blaire said with a little wave. She looked over at Brooke who was busy pouring herself another shot. “I see you’ve already met Brooke.”

“I told her to bring you to practice, but she refused. But now you’re here!” The girl who Alexa introduced as Courtney said taking Brooke’s shot from her. She grunted at Courtney.

“Brooke said I couldn’t handle the guys, but they don’t seem as crazy as she makes them out to be.”

“Oh, they can get wild,” Molly laughed, turning her head towards Jimmy, whose lap she was sitting on. “Right babe?”

He grinned wildly and kissed her cheek. Blaire smiled at how cute they were as a couple. They were both really lucky to be getting married to each other.

“Do you want to go outside?” Matt spoke softly beside her, breaking her from her thoughts. She nodded and let him lead her out to the back patio. He sat down in one of the lounge chairs and pulled her down on his lap, sitting her between his legs.

“Like everyone so far?”

“I don’t know why Brooke kept me from you guys for so long.”

“Her reasoning was that you had a thing for Zack and she didn’t want to tear him and Alexa apart.”

Well, don’t get me wrong because Zack is very good looking.” She felt Matt tense up underneath her. Blaire turned around in what little space was given, kicking her legs over either side of Matt’s thighs. Her arms hooked around his neck and her eyes locked on to his.

“But he has nothing on the guy that I love more than anything in the world.”

“I love you too baby,” He smiled, putting his hands on the small of her back and pushing her forward so that he could bring their lips together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blaire
Brooke

Happy 29th Birthday M Shadows!

REV