Lost In the Crowd

Lost in the Crowd

A small man wandered the moonlit streets, lost and alone. He was looking for a payphone so that he could call his friend Tre to come get him, because he’s dropped his cell phone somewhere along the way. But so far, he was having no luck at all.

“Billie, you are such a fucking dumbass…” he muttered to himself, kicking an empty beer can out of his way in anger. “How the hell did you manage to get yourself lost this time? Tre’s probably bouncing off the fucking walls…”

He brushed his shaggy black hair out of his face with his hand and kept walking, searching for a phone booth. As he glanced around the empty streets, he mumbled to himself, saying over and over how stupid he was.

“When I get back, if I ever do, Tre’s gonna beat the shit outta me…Goddamnit, why is he always right?” he sighed miserably. Then, he caught a glimpse of a red object out of the corner of his eye. Turning around again to see it better, he smiled. “A phone booth, finally!” He jogged over to it, entering and closing the door behind him.

“Shit…tell me I don’t have any change…” he grumbled, digging his hands through his pockets. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found the coins he needed, and he put them in the slot as he picked up the phone. Then he dialed his friend’s cell phone number, pleading silently that Tre would answer.

“Hello?” a voice on the other end said. It didn’t sound much like Tre at all, but Billie figured maybe he’d been sleeping and he’d woken him up.

“Tre? Man, I’m sorry, but can you come get me? I’m lost…again…”

“Who’s this ‘Tre’ you’s talkin’ about?” the person asked. Billie froze. Shit…is it really not Tre?

“Um, well this is his number…Who are you?”

“There’s no need for you’s t’ know that yet, Babydoll.” The other voice said in a smooth tone. Billie was almost terrified, but also a bit intrigued. What’s going on? Who is this person? He had to know.

“Well…why do you have my friend’s cell phone? Will you answer that? Where is Tre?” he questioned.

“I’s borrowin’ it for a while. Don’ worry, he’s fine, he even let me take it.” Came the quick response. Billie wasn’t entirely sure whether or not he should truest this stranger, but…there was something to the way he spoke, a warm and inviting accent.

“Will you tell me your name, please?”

“Tell me yours.” There was a certain authority in the voice that made Billie oblige.

“Billie. Billie Joe Armstrong.”

“Such a nice name…so fittin’ for someone who looks as yummy as yourself…”

Billie’s eyes grew wide and he spun around, now genuinely afraid. His eyes darted everywhere, knowing he was being watched but not sure by who, or where this mystery person was. His breathing quickened and he felt smaller and more vulnerable than ever.

“Don’ worry, Sugarlump…I’s not gonna hurt you’s…” the voice in his ear purred. “Look t’ your left, where th’ light post is.”

Billie slowly did so, not sure who or what he’d see, praying that it was Tre playing a joke on him, but knowing it wasn’t.

“In the yellowish light given off by the tall light, there stood a man. He appeared to be about Billie’s height and build, with almost the exact same hair, except his was brown and blonde. He wore tight red pants and a black shirt, over which he had on a white coat. For some reason, Billie was mesmerized by this person.

“Come out of the booth.” The voice said quietly, and Billie Joe saw the stranger take a blue cell phone away from his ear, snapping it shut. Then the figure started towards him at an easy pace.

Despite being scared out of his mind, Billie did as he was told, hanging up the phone and stepping slowly out of the phone booth, but staying close to it.

The other man was soon directly in front of him. Though it was late at night, he wore sunglasses. Now, however, he removed them, and Billie let out a small gasp. H-he has m-my eyes…Scared? That word didn’t describe anything at the moment. Right now he was downright confused.

“Y-you…I-I…What…” he stuttered, but he couldn’t even begin to know what to say. The man gave a lopsided grin, which made Billie’s heart seemingly stop for a brief moment. What the hell is going on?? He asked himself for the millionth time since he’d heard the voice on the phone.

“Shhh…it’s alrigh’, Babydoll…don’t worry ‘bout anythin’…” the man murmured, his face suddenly incredibly close to Billie’s.

“W-what’re you—“ Billie’s eyes widened as the man’s full lips descended upon his. But for some reason, he found himself kissing back, unable to break away, almost in a trance.

“Th’name’s Strychnine. You’s can call me Twitch tho, Sweetlips.” The blond whispered, pulling away a few centimeters and looking at Billie’s puzzled face. A smile crept upon his face then, and he opened the door of the phone booth again, dragging Billie inside and pushing him against the wall.

“T-Twitch…what’s going—“ the other’s mouth cut him off mid-sentence again, this time in a deeper, hotter kiss. Their bodies were pressed tightly together, no gaps between them at all. Strychnine had his hands on Billie’s waist, crushing their lower halves together even closer.

The heated kiss had Billie Joe’s knees trembling in a short time; the only thing keeping him upright was the other’s warm arms, which had moved to just above his ass. His own hands were on Twitch’s face as they kissed. Billie wasn’t sure why he was reacting the way he was, but he couldn’t think straight. He was just too turned on to give a shit. All he wanted at the moment was to kiss this man, maybe even have his brains fucked out of him by the blond.

“I see’s someone’s a little excited.” Twitch breathed against Billie’s ear, sending shivers through his body.

“So what if I am?” Billie panted, feeling the pulsing of his lower regions increase at the hot breath on his neck. Twitch grinned and rammed himself against Billie causing them both to moan loudly. “Goddamn it…please…”

“Please what, Babydoll?”

“Just…” Billie didn’t want to say it. It was too embarrassing to him, a stranger making him go completely hard after only about five minutes. So instead he just kissed Twitch hungrily, closing his lust-filled green eyes and wrapping his arms around his neck.

The blond smiled into the kiss as he moved his hands to the front of Billie’s light blue pants. His nimble hands undid the button and zipper quickly, and pushed them down the shaking man’s body. Then he tore the other’s black shirt off, revealing a flat chest and stomach.

“Undress me, Billie. Now.” Twitch ordered, placing his hands on the wall on either side of Billie’s head.

Billie simply stood there for a moment, a reluctant whimper escaping him at the loss of Twitch’s body heat. His emerald eyes gazed into the other’s identically shaded ones for a brief second, before his hands finally decided to function.

He pushed the white jacket off of Twitch and then quickly tore the black shirt away. The torso wasn’t really sculpted, but it was still probably the sexiest thing that Billie had ever seen. He ran his hand over the smooth skin in slight awe, though he didn’t know why it amazed him so much.

His eyes slowly travelled along the man’s body, taking in every detail. Then, his gaze rested on the tight red pants, focusing immediately on the clearly visible bulge in the front. His hands brushed against Twitch as they moved toward the clasp, making the other let out a low moan. Billie swiftly finished, and he marveled once again at the body in front of him.

Twitch didn’t allow much more than a brief glance for Billie. He crushed his mouth o Billie’s needing to taste those luscious lips again. As he bit and licked that delicious mouth,
Twitch’s hand stroked Billie, running his thumb over the tip, driving the other man insane with desire.

“T-Twitch…” Billie gasped, bucking his hips forward and closing his eyes. “Please…j-just…just fuck me already!” he moaned when Twitch began slowly pumping his cock.

“That’s all ya had t’ say, Babydoll…” Twitch purred, kissing Billie deeply again as his hand moved up and down the shaft a few more times.

Then he flipped the trembling man over so he was facing the wall. Billie’s hands rested against the wall, bracing himself for what he knew was about to happen.

Twitch still had a hand closed around Billie’s cock and was playing with it as he slowly inserted first one, then two, fingers in his entrance. Once it was stretched enough, Twitch removed his digits and placed his prick against the smooth skin.

“Ready, Sugarlump?” he whispered as he nibbled the soft flesh of the other’s neck.

“O-ohhh…unh…” was the only noise Billie could muster, because the Rev’s hand was still at work on his member, drawing him ever closer to the edge but not quite enough for him to come yet. It was torture, but it felt so damn good…

Rev had wanted to drag this out longer, but he was hard, harder than he’d been in a while. His cock was throbbing in need to be inside the stranger, which had not occurred in weeks.

So with another kiss on the neck, Twitch pushed himself into Billie, all the way. The raven-haired man moaned, the pleasure entirely cancelling out any pain. Rev let out a similar sound, almost as loud, as Billie tightened around his cock.

After just a few quick and hard thrusts, Billie came, mere seconds before Twitch spilled inside of him.

The two stood, Billie leaning against the wall and Rev resting on him, his spent cock still inside Billie. Sweat dripped from them both as they struggled to catch their breath.

“Shit…that…” Billie panted, unsure of how exactly to explain how he felt. Twitch smiled and kissed his neck again before he finally pulled out of Billie.

“I know, Babydoll. It was amazin’. Best sex I’ve had in…I don’ remember how long. Been a while, though.” He said as he bent to pick up his clothing. “So, why you’s out here so late, all alone?” he asked as he began to dress.

“Well…I was supposed to go to a party with my friend Tre. He drove, but I felt like walking, even though I don’t know my way around…But I thought I’d be able to find my way easily enough…” Billie explained, slightly embarrassed. Twitch chuckled as he buttoned his pants.

“Who’s party is it? I’m s’posed to go to one too, it’s prob’ly the same one. I can take you’s if you want.” He offered, pulling his shirt over his head.

“Does the name Jason White ring a bell?”

“Yup, that’s th’ one. Hurry up an’ get dressed, I’ll take ya.” Twitch shoved Billie’s clothes into his arms, kissing him briefly before he left the booth. Billie did as he was told, then joined Twitch.

“Let’s go, Babydoll.” Twitch smiled, putting an arm around Billie’s shoulders as they walked.