Misery

Misery

~Knock knock~

“What the hell…” Billie grumbled as he got up from his couch to answer the door. “What the fuck do you want?” he growled as he threw it open.

He stared at the two people in front of him. One was blond and wore a small cross around his neck. The other wore his usual orange suit, and his tail was as cat-like as ever, but his usual striped mask was missing from his face.

These two men didn’t wait for Billie Joe to invite them inside; they simply walked right past him. This irritated Billie.

“Is this another goddamn house call?” he asked, annoyed. The others said nothing, just exchanged a look with each other. Their eyes glinted evilly, and then they turned their gazes upon Billie.

The one called Twitch swiftly pushed Billie against the wall, kissing him deeply. Then Fink slinked between them so that his face was at Billie’s stomach. Lifting up the singer’s shirt, he pressed his lips to the spot right above the belly button.

Already, Billie’s knees began to tremble. Actually, his whole body was shaking like a leaf. He couldn’t do anything to try stopping the two even if he wanted to, because Twitch had his wrists pinned to the wall as he kissed him. And for some reason, Billie was kissing back, and it pissed him off how turned on he was.

Billie moaned into Twitch’s mouth. Fink was licking his fellow singer’s stomach slowly while his tail stroked the front of his pants.

The Reverend pulled Billie’s shirt off all the way so that they could gain access to more skin. Then he moved Billie away from the wall, grinning at the devil, who grinned back and moved against the wall himself.

The lead singer of Green Day was not sandwiched between both of them, Fink’s tail coiled around his middle, the tip of it still gently caressing him. Twitch was biting his ear roughly, pulling at it to draw more groans of pleasure out.

Billie’s face was flushed with a deep reddish hue from attempting not to show any signs of liking what they were doing. He had been sort of succeeding, until both Rev and Fink ground their hips forward.

“A-aaah…ohhh…” Billie moaned, his head thrown slightly back. Twitch continued grinding himself close to Billie as he kissed him passionately again.

Billie didn’t think he could last much longer. Both of his…attackers, for lack of a better word, were basically humping him standing up, kissing every part of his body that was bare (for some reason, Fink and Twitch still had all their clothes on and Billie was missing only his shirt), and just making him go almost crazy.

Then, almost as quickly as it had started, it stopped. Twitch pulled Billie away so that Fink could get out from behind him, kissed Billie one more time, and walked to the front door. Without a word, just a wink from Rev and a flick of the tail from Fink, they had disappeared, leaving Billie Joe Armstrong staring after them in shock, slight annoyance, and let’s not forget his large boner.