Status: Done!:P

It's Cruel When You Burn Me, I Love How You Hurt Me

It's Cruel When You Burn Me,I Love How You Hurt Me Chap.10

"It's 21 year old Robert Way,"She said. We all let out a sigh of relief.
"A witness has said that he saw him with Kristy a few days before the murder,"She said looking at the paper.
"He was seen fleeing the scene,"She said,"He's going to tried on Thursday."
"Told you,"Tom said smiling and turning off the t.v.
"That was a close call,"Gustav said. I felt my body stop shaking. My heart still beating in my ears. I thought they found some of my blood! I would be happy if Tom would have been caught. I felt my heart squeeze at the thought. I grabbed it through my shirt. Why must you fight against me? Tom got up. He looked happy. He got away with it and was happy he was ruining someone else's life! He's cruel.
"Becca!"He boomed. I got up to see him in the kitchen.
"I want you to cook,"He said. This would be the first time I ever cooked for them. I looked at him like he had 3 heads.
"Now!"He said.
"What do you want?"I questioned him.
"Tacos,"He said. I nodded and he sat down to watch me. I pulled out some hamburger meat. I put it in the sink. He was watching my every move and it made me uncomfortable. I started to concentrate on the shells.
~Tom's P.o.v.~
I watched her gracefully move around the kitchen. She looked like she was trying to concentrate. I sat there as she was cutting some tomatoes. I looked at her breast as she bent down to put the shells in the oven. I started to play with my lip ring. She started to cook the meat on the oven. She looked like she was in her own little world. I don't like that. She's in my world now.
"Becca,"I said.
"Ja?"She asked.
"Hurry,"I demanded harshly.
"I'm going as fast as I can,"She replied a little pissed. I love it when she's pissed! It turns me on. I heard a beep. I jumped a little. Barley noticeable. It was the oven. She bent down again. I looked down to catch the sight once more. She picked it up. She went quickly towards the meat again. She stirred it again and turned off the burner. She looked at me for a split second. I looked at her. I must have had my 'hurry the fuck up bitch' face on. She pulled out plates. She turned back still having a piss of face. I smirked. She started to make the tacos on the plates. She finished one and carried it to me.
"Here,"She said with clenched teeth.
"Aw,danke!"I said and smirked. She got pissed even more. She walked away. She finished enough plates for everyone.
"Food!"She yelled loudly. Then you heard people rushing through the hallway. She grabbed a plate quickly and walked away.
"Yes!"Gustav yelled being first to the kitchen. He picked up a plate. He walked away. Georg was next and then Bill. The girls always come last. They know better.
Becca's P.o.v.
I walked towards the table. Everyone was surrounding it. I sat next to Tom and Bill. It was the only place open. Tom took a bite. I'm scared that he'll be pissed from my crappy cooking. He looked stunned. I smirked a little. Well, one point for me!
~*~
"Becca,"I heard Tom purr in my ear. He was on top of me. What the fuck!? I don't remember this! He kissed me and pushed into me once again.
"Tom,"I moaned. He smirked and then it turned dark.
"Becca,"I heard someone say as I closed my eyes. I opened them to see Tom. He smirked and pulled out a gun.
"Nein!"I yelled and heard the shot go off. I jumped up. Tom's arm wrapped around me. He was still asleep.
"Nightmares,"I said. Why did I have them though? The first one. That one was strange. Why did I have a dream of having sex with Tom? I can't love him! I just won't let myself do that. The second one was horrible! He looked like he had no life in his eyes. They were dead. I scanned the dark room. I looked at the clock. I read 5:37. I laid down again. Tom tighten his grip.
"Harder!"He suddenly said. I jumped up. He woke up. He looked at me.
"What the hell?"He asked.
"Exactly,"I said. He looked at me and shrugged.
"You said harder loudly,"I mumbled. He studied me.
"Just go back to sleep,"He said and I laid down.
~Tom's P.o.v~.
I woke up to feel hard and Becca up breathing heavily. She looked like she'd been scared shittless.
"What the hell?"I asked her.
"Exactly,"She said. I looked at her with a confused face.
"You said harder loudly,"She said I looked at her. She looked like she'd been up for awhile.
"Just go back to sleep,"I said remembering my dream. Becca was on top of me. She was completely naked. She bent down and engulfed my dick. She started to suck on it.
"Harder!"I moaned. She did. Then I was awoken from my pleasant dream. I laid there thinking. Why is my heart beating fast? It's been about 5 minutes and it won't stop. I look over to her sleeping figure. My heart started to beat faster. What is she doing to me?!
~Becca's P.o.v.~
I woke up to see Tom up. He was staring at me and looked deep in thought. I stared into his chocolate eyes. He blinked and seem to snap out of it. He got up and walked into the bathroom. What was up with him? I got out of bed and pulled out clothes for the day. Tom finally lets me wear what I want everyday. I sat there pulling the hairbrush through my hair. He came out. He was still i his boxers. I looked at his chest. It was nice. I looked away before he would notice me staring. He did even though my attempt not for him to see. He smirked. I rolled my eyes. He walked back into the bathroom with clothes. I heard the shower turn on. I then stripped down so I could get dressed. I got dressed. I walked out of the room to go get me some food. Since Kristy was gone I'm the one that has to get his crap. Even though it's like 5 meters away from him. He's really lazy when he wants to be. I put in some waffles. I wonder what Tom was dreaming about to make him say that? He looked weird today. He's like in a daze. I felt warm arms wrap around me.
"Waffles,"He said and looked at me. I smiled.
"I HATE pancakes,"I said and shrugged. He's going to have this for the rest of his life! I love pissing him off. I do?! Where did that come from! He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He looked like the Tom I know. I must have fallen in love with him! Nein,bitte I can't! He's horrible! He murdered someone! Then why was I so worried. I knew it wasn't just for me. I'm so confused!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!:D Well,I'm still not warming up to it.D: Everyone likes this better than my Bill one. That makes me sad!TT.TT Well comment/subscribe? (I sound desperate!:0)