Status: Done!:P

It's Cruel When You Burn Me, I Love How You Hurt Me

It's Cruel When You Burn Me,I Love How You Hurt Me Chap.17

I woke up to the light of the sun hitting me in the face,I turned to lay on my back and I saw something move out of the corner of my eye,it was just Tom. He smirked at me and kissed my forehead,I kissed his lips.
"So,what are we doing today?" I looked up at him as he smiled.
"How bout this!" He got on top of me,I giggled.
"Tommi,we cant!" He smirked.
"We can make it loud so anyone around the block can hear us!" I looked at him.
"Tom,that'd be weird though!" He looked me in the eyes.
"But you could hear Stephanie and Bill last night!" He smirked knowing that was true.
"Bill HARDER!" The moans and groans came from next door. The banging on the wall was loud.
"STEPHANIE! SHUT IT!" They wouldn't stop though.
"BILL!" I turned the tv all the way up and nothing drowned them out. Tom already was fucking pissed out his mind,he kept trying to make me do it to drown them out and I told him no,but at least he stopped. Maybe he's finally considering my feelings? Woh,I never hough Tom would do that!

"Becca?" He waved his hand in front of my face,I didn't notice that I zoned out and I bit his hand.
"What the fuck!" He looked sorta pissed off.
"Don't put your hand in my face!" I stuck out my tongue and got out of the bed.
"Where are you going?" He looked at me with weird eyes.
"To the closet." He got up quickly and looked at me with wide eyes."What?" I look at him with weird eyes.
"There's a bug on you." I look at him with wide eyes.
"WHERE?!" I jumped up to him and he smiled.
"It's off!" I walked towards the closet and opened it,I saw a little black box in the back that I've never seen before.
"Tom,what the hell is this?" I looked towards him.
"It's one of my new guns!" I looked back at him.
"Ok.." I looked back towards the closet and picked out my clothes for the day.
"Becca?" I looked over towards him.
"Yeah?" He seemed sorta nervous."Never mind." I rolled my eyes and started to go through the clothes and found what I was going to wear. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the shower,I turned on the shower and got in slowly letting the warm water hit my body soothingly. I never realized that someone slipped in the shower with me.

Tom's POV

I heard a scream that made my body feel weak,her voice.
"BECCA!" I was running full force into my room from the living room.
"Bill get the god damn gun!" I heard him right behind me as he cocked the gun.
"One,two,THREE!" We burst through the door and I ran straight to the closet and got a gun and ran towards the bathroom.
"REBECCA!" I looked back and forth,I saw her clothes were gone and the window open,a ladder was there.
"SHIT!" I put my head in my hands.
"Tom,here's a note." I look up and snatch it out of his hands.

Dear Tom,
I know you want your slave,but you have to fight for her or she's gone. You probably don't want anything to do with her like the last one,so if you want her your going to have to suffer for it! I know your feelings for her,I've been watching you closely. Come to the cemetery at midnight,Saturday. ~BB~


"Oh mein gott!" I looked up towards Bill,all the color of my face running away going white. He looked up with me with wide eyes.
"T-Tom,she's going to die!" He look frantic.
"Bill,she's not going to fucking die! We're going to fucking save her!" He looked at me with even wider eyes.
"Tom,thats a fucking suicide mission!" He was pacing now back and forth.
"Get Georg and Gustav NOW!" He looked a bit shocked and frightened."I'm sorry,just please." I looked away towards the window.
"Wait!" I looked back and saw Bill."Where you going?"
"I'ma go check around the city." I looked back towards the door and quickly made my escape and made it to my car.
"Damn it! I made sure to keep moving and never looked back!" I slammed my hands on the steering wheel. I pulled out of the driveway.
"Just don't die."

Becca's POV

I looked up and saw a black hand.
"Get your ass out of the shower and get dressed!" I looked up and saw a ski mask. I quickly got dressed and he forced me out of the house through the window. I fell half way down and screamed as my arm made a cracking noise.
"Bitch get the fuck up!" Tears strolled down my face as I got up and quickly was pushed into a van. I was just happy that the knife was away from my throat.
"Enjoy living these last few days." My body shivered as the van swerved away from the house.
"Tom,bitte rette mich."

Kidnapper's POV

I pulled out my phone to dial the boss's number.
"Hello?" I quickly took a deep breath.
"I got the target,we're making it towards the base." I waited for an answer.
"Good,now through the phone out of the van."
"Yes." I ended the call and as fast as I could took out the battery and threw that out the window and then the phone. I sped up towards my destination.

Tom's POV

I sped around the city towards the clubs,I guarantee there's information there. I slammed my door and walked in the club and took out my gun and walked into the private section. The guards started to point their guns at me,but I quickly took them down.
"What the hell are YOU doing here?" The top man here looked at me with a weird expression.
"Why is my fucking 'pet' gone?! I know one of your men has her!" He looked frightened.
"I swear that we don't have her!" He looked at me with wide eyes.
"Then who?" He looked down.
"I can't say,I'll die!" He looked up again.
"You don't think I'll fucking kill you?" He jumped a little.
"I can't!" He started to get up and try to make a run for it,but I nicked him in the leg and he fell.
"WHO?!" I stuck the gun to his head.
"I'm not going to tell you!" He looked me in the eyes and I cocked the gun again.
"Now or you die!" He pondered for a second.
"No." I pulled the trigger and felt all of his brains splatter across my face and clothes.
"I'll kill for her." I looked down at his limp lifeless body.
"I'll find you,Becca."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you likey the drama my peoplez.:DDDDDD <3 pwese comment too!:3