Status: Done!:P

It's Cruel When You Burn Me, I Love How You Hurt Me

It's Cruel When You Burn Me,I Love How You Hurt Me Chap.18

I started to breath heavily and looked around.
"Where am I?" I looked towards my right,I saw a figure come out of the darkness.

Tom's POV

I walked out of the club,people started to murmur and point. I heard sirens as I left the scene.
"Just wait,I'll get you back."

Becca's POV

"NO!STOP!BITTE!" Tears were rolling down my face.Why,why would he do this to me! They?!
"Why?" His face turned evil.
"Tom needs to feel the pain of losing someone!"
"No,he's changed!" I started to scream as my arm was about to break for the second time.

Bill's POV

I started to panic as I couldn't get ahold of Georg or Gustav. I dialed the number again and then again.
"Gott DAMMIT!" I threw my phone on the wall. Why did they have to do it again?! I picked up my phone as it started to ring.
"Hallo." My voice was flat.
"TOM! DON'T!" My stomach felt like it was on fire,as he hung up.
"NEIN!" I hit the wall with my fists and stopped quickly,I ran towards my car.
"I know!" I screamed that and jumped into a car and started to back out of the driveway quickly almost hitting a car.

Tom's POV

I stepped on the gas throwing my phone towards the window to my right.
"They're the ones!" I'm going to fucking shoot them! I pressed the gas harder earning honks and yelling,but who gives a fuck? I know I don't! If she's dead I swear on my life I will make their torture horrible! I took a swift turn,hoping I wasn't to late as I came to a stop. I got out and pulled out my gun,quickly putting two new bullets and cocked it. I walked through the doors carefully,I saw nothing and I walked through it briskly and heard someone's faint scream,I knew that scream anywhere and at anytime. I started to run towards her voice,I then heard a voice that I never thought I would hear,Bill's?! I slammed the doors open. I saw Georg,Bill, and Gustav!?
"What the hell?" I looked towards them with wide eyes.
"Who the fuck did this!" I pointed towards Becca. She was breathing heavily and was crying. I looked at her with a confused look,I looked down and saw something sticking out of her arm,it was white and shiny.
"No!" I ran towards her.
"Don't fucking move a muscle." I stopped dead in my tracks, no it couldn't. It couldn't be him. He fucking died forever ago,why the fuck would HE do this to me.
"I thought I killed you?" I stood up tall and confident. He came out from the darkness.
"Well,you did hit me in the heart,but it didn't kill me." I looked up into his eyes,the ones that mimicked mine.
"Hallo,Dad." I looked away from his eyes and looked towards my girlfriend laying down on the ground as Georg and Bill helped her up,Gustav had his gun up ready to kill.
"I see you have three new recruits." He tilted his head,I nodded and looked into his eyes and a wave of pure hatred came upon me.
"It was fucking 5 years ago! I'd think you'd had some!" I was glaring out of my hatred.
"I do." He snapped his fingers and there was two people standing there. Both tall and was in a fighting position.
"Adien,Hunter,kill them." I pointed my gun towards both of them.
"Why the hell are you here!" They stopped and all of us look at Becca,she was panting and looked like she wanted to pass out.
"Aw,so thats you,I couldn't tell,you look like your fucking father,right now."
"What?" She looked like she was fixing to cry,not from the physical pain,but emotional.
"Aw your mom never told you,he died." She looked like she was breaking."You know he tried to stop us,but he died in the process,I was the one who gave him the final blow,but your "boyfriend" was the one that tortured him." My eyes widened,no wonder she seemed so familiar.I turned my head to see her eyes looking hopeless.
"TOM!" I turned around and saw Hunter come towards me,he pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me,as did Adien. Gustav quickly pointed it towards his head,Bill pulled out his and pointed it towards our 'Father'.
"I wouldn't want you to pull the trigger,poor Tom will die." I nodded my head and I knew my fate,fixing to pull the trigger I heard her scream.
"DON'T TOM,NO!" She was crying."I can't loose another person." Her voice faded out.
"Georg,get her out of here." I urned back and looked towards HIM.
"Bill,Gustav,do it." Everyone cocked their guns except me.
I pulled the trigger almost hitting Adien,but missed. Bill hit Hunter in the arm,Gustav hit my dad,but he was wearing those armor stuff,the ones the cops wear. We all hide behind a abandoned car.
"You know Tom,Bill,your just some pussys." I looked under the car and saw someones feet. I pointed my gun at him and quickly pulled the trigger,someone fell and hit their head.
"Hunter!" One dick down."I'm going to fucking kill you!" His voice rung out,we didn't know where he was,he was following the shadows.
"There!" I saw him move and Bill pointed at him."Bitch!" He pulled the trigger and we all heard a thump,his face was down.
"Shoot him again." Bill nodded and shot him once again,this time in the head.
"Two." I heard my dad laugh. I looked behind me and saw Hunter."Shit." I heard a shot go off,but no pain. I opened my eyes to see Georg.
"Where the fuck is she?!" He looked at me with a grin.
"Hospital." I turned around and saw my father.
"Why the fuck are you doing this?" He looked at me with an annoyed look,like he was tired of a whining child.
"You fucking killed her!" I looked at him with anguished eyes.
"I didn't fucking kill her! It was you!" He looked like he could kill me with just his eyes.
"I wasn't the one to tell her and made her commit suicide!" I looked in his eyes.
"I wasn't the one doing the killings."
"Enough!" He pointed a gun towards my face,as I pointed mine towards his,as I got it towards him I pulled the trigger and nothing came out.
"Shit!" He started to laugh and he pulled on his. I felt a spasm of pain and heard another shot go off. I saw my dads body fall to the ground,as I fell towards it. I wonder if death hurts?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mostly in Toms pov.:D hope you like it and I'm sorry it took me awhile!