Status: Done!:P

It's Cruel When You Burn Me, I Love How You Hurt Me

It's Cruel When You Burn Me,I Love How You Hurt Me Chap.4

"Becca,"I heard someone murmer.

"Mom?"I asked.

"Nope,"I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Tom. He was smirking.

"Time,to get the fuck up!"He said and Kristy jumped up.

"Are we almost there,Tommy?"She asked.

"What do you think,bitch,"He said. Does he call everyone a bitch? I guess so! I got up. We passed a sign. It said'2 miles in till Leipzig'. Shit! My heart started to beat irregular. I was getting closer to the thing I held most to me. My virginity. I saw Tom smiling from ear to ear. We stopped in front of a hotel. I thought about it. Tom got out and so did I. I took off my shoes and started to run.

"Bitch!"Tom said and started to run after me. I ran and pure adrenaline pumping through me again. I turned the corner. I started to scream.

"Help Me!"I screamed. Tom came up and grabbed me. Shit! He pulled me into a dark ally.

"Bitch,"He said and hit me in the stomach. I whimpered in pain. He slung me over his shoulder and started to run back to the hotel. He put me down and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into the hotel and I saw Bill. They were by the elevator.

"Tried to escape?"Bill asked.

"Ja,"He said and the elevator door opened. We stepped in. Once the doors closed he slapped me.

"I told you to be good!"He said and kept slapping me. He got bored with that and punched me. I slid down and held my stomach. I wanted to puke. The door opened and Tom grabbed me. Bill handed him a key.

"Have fun!"He said.

"I will!"Tom said and looked at me evilly. He opened the door.

"Kristy stay with Georg,"Tom said to her. She glared at me.

"Can I fuck her?"Georg looked at Kristy.

"If you want a bad fuck,"Tom said. Kristy looked at him. Her mouth open wide.

"Tommy!"She said and gasped. Georg looked at her and shrugged. Tom carried me into the room. I started to shake. He threw me on the bed.

"Time for fun,"Tom said and smirked. I tried to scramble off the bed,but failed miserably. He pinned me and started to kiss me. This time I didn't kiss back.

"Bitch kiss back!"He said,"Unless you wanna get shot!"

"O.k,"I said and this time kissed back. He cupped my breast and pressed his body against mine. It made me wanna puke. He pulled away so he could trail down my neck. He hit my sweet spot and I gasp. He bit and sucked on it. He's going to leave a hickey. I tried not to moan. I was doing a good job trying not to! He then pulled back and lifted me up with ease. He knew I wasn't going to participate. He took of my shirt and bra. He cupped them both and started to suck on them like a baby. I was trying not to moan. It was hard not to. I then failed miserably. He smirked and then slipped off his shirt. I couldn't help looking at him. I didn't see his chest last night. His smirk got bigger as he saw me gawking at his well made chest.

"You like what you see so far?"He asked and I looked away. He then turned my head and kissed me roughly.

"I asked you a question!"He said.

"Ja,"I yelled. He smirked again.

"Good,"He said and pulled off my skirt. This was my cue to start shoving.

"Nein,please!"I begged.

"Nope,"He said. He wrapped his hand around my wrist. He held them above my head. He let his other one slip down. I felt something enter me. I felt sick to my stomach. He let his fingers go in and out. I squirmed at the feeling.

"Stop!"I yelled.

"Nein!"He said.

"Damn you!"I yelled. I felt a knot starting. It released and Tom smirked. I shivered. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. He pulled off his pants. He grabbed my hand and pulled it down there.

"Grab it!"He said and I didn't.

"Now!"He said. I didn't.

"O.k,"He said and pulled them off. I looked away and started to cry. Well sob.

"Suck it!"He said.

"Never!"I said. He grabbed my hair. I gasped in pain and he thrusted in my mouth. I gagged.

"Suck It!"He said and moaned. I kept still and almost puked.

"You wanna lose it quickly,huh?He said and pulled out. He ripped of my under wear and thrusted into me. He moan loudly and started to kiss me. I was sobbing as he did this. He was raping me and enjoying it! I was crying out in pain since I WAS a virgin.
"Becca!"He said as he went faster. He kept going and going. Even after I released. I tried holding it back. That didn't work out well. I passed out after he was finished. He just took away what I tried to keep. He is going to pay for this!

I woke up the next morning to see Tom. He was completely naked and I started to cry. I got up and ran into the shower and started to scrub. I stood there sobbing and scrubbing. I couldn't get the nasty feeling off of me. He must of woken up. He walked in and saw me and smiled.

"Last night was amazing!"He said like I wanted to have sex with him.

"Except,next time you better moan!"He said and threw something at me. He went into the shower with me.

"Nein!"I stuttered.

"Don't say nein to me!"He yelled. I flinched and tried to get out. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Where are you going?"He asked and kissed me. He pushed into me. He started to rape me again. I cried the whole entire time. I rather get killed than do this.

"Please,just kill me,"I whispered.

"I can't,"He said and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"You're the best fuck,"He said. I shivered. That means he won't kill me. This is shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopey you likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD