Status: Done!:P

It's Cruel When You Burn Me, I Love How You Hurt Me

It's Cruel When You Burn Me,I Love How You Hurt Me Chap.9

We've been here for about 2 weeks now. I've been watching my back every second when I'm not around Tom. I'm scared that he might just decide to shoot me like Kristy. Stephanie has been quiet lately. I haven't talked to her in awhile. Ever since the death she's kept her distance. Well,I think it's Bill that's keeping her away. I sat down next to her. Bill was with Tom. They went to who knows where.

"Stephanie,"I said well murmered.

"Ja,"She also murmured.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"I asked demandingly.

"Bill,"She said.

"He's been worried since Kristy died!"She exclaimed,"Tom's been more violent lately."

"I know,"I said tracing my fresh bruise. Tom has been more abusive.

"He's hit me already,"She murmured.

"Where?"I yelled. She pulled up her shirt. I saw a bruise.

"I'm going to kill him!"I yelled.

"Bitte,don't provoke him!"She said with panic.

"He might kill us!"She yelled,"Bill would too,if he knew I was talking to you!"

"Step!"I said throwing my arms around her.

"I'm sorry,"I yelled.

"For what?"She asked confused.

"For everything that Tom has done!"I exclaimed,"I provoke him."

"Becca,It's not you,"She said comforting and then I heard someone open the door. We scrambled up and I ran towards the kitchen.

"Bill,"I heard Stephanie say.

"Becca,"Tom boomed.

"Ja?"I asked.

"Where are you?"He asked.

"Kitchen,"I said opening the fridge. Trying to whip the tears on my face. I looked at my reflection. I turned to see Tom. He pulled me into a rough kiss. I kissed back with just the same amount of force. I love to kiss him,but I don't. I really can't explain it. He pulled me into the living room. For once we're staying in a house.

"Pack,"He said. I walked into the our room. I packed all of my clothes that was laying out. All of them belonging to Tom. He walked in and smiled.

"Good girl,"He said and padded his lap. I sat on him. He kissed my neck. I whimpered as he did so. I never liked to be touched like he was doing. I dug my nails into him. He moaned thinking I was going along. He pushed me into the bed. I started to shake. He noticed.

"Cold?"He asked with a smirk,"I'ma heat you up."

"Bitte,nein,"I said trying to push him off.

"Because of them in the living room?"He asked. I was still trying to push him off.

"They're gone,"He whispered,"They left."

"So,now you're mine,"He said and I started to fight even more.

"Wait,"he said thinking I was trying undress him. He kissed me.

"Nein!"I yelled as he slipped his hand up my shirt.

"Oh,"He said and smiled evilly.

"Bitte,"I said. His phone rang.

"What?"He asked angry.

"Bill,this is not the time!"He yelled.

"Scheisse!"He yelled.

"Get dressed!"He commanded as he shut his phone. I did. He started to throw everything that was out in bags. I stood there.

"Help!"He yelled. I also did as he told. Once we were done, I looked at him. He was sorta spazzing out.

"Tom,what's wrong?"I asked.

"They think they know who kill her!"He said and started towards the door. I pulled my bag along. My face probably looked like my 'oh shit' face. I saw Bill pull up. Georg was the first to emerge. He ran into the house. He looked like he was the only person who had to pack. Ericka came running in after him.

"Tom,"Bill came up breathless.

"Where?"He asked.

"Well,let's see who they think it is,"Tom said,"but we're going to Halle."

"Alright,"Bill said unsure. I haven't seen him stand up to his brother yet. I walked slowly towards the couch. Everyone except Georg and Erika was seated around me. We turned on the t.v. The news doesn't come on in till 5 and it's 4:35. We sat there in a eerie silence. Everyone was worried. Georg came in. He tripped and fell. I started to laugh. His water bottle hit Bill straight up in the face. Tom cracked a smile. Bill looked pissed out of his mind Georg got up and smiled.

"Sorry,"He beamed at Bill. Bill was about to lunge,but Tom stopped him. Bill reluctantly sat down. I looked at the t.v. The news was on,but no sound of the update.

"We just got in that the police found the murder of Kristy Bach,"He said.

"It was 21 year old..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! I've been very lazy! I like torturing you guys though!XD