Status: In progress

Spirit Dreamers

Friendships

I shook my head in disbelief. Many questions came to mind. What the heck was that about?? Does Victor hate me or something? And why is Nick a bad guy? What did he do to Scott that made Victor this way? Would Scott tell me if I just asked him myself? But I doubt he'd want to share anything so personal with me when I haven't even known him for more than a day...

I turned the other direction to head to my next class when I suddenly walked into yet another girl.

“Ow!..Oh, I'm sorry, haha.”

I apologized as she regained her balance.

“Oww..haha, that's quite alright...oh no, my pictures!”

My eyes slightly widen as soon as she spoke. She had a strong and cute austrilian accent. She had beautiful light brown eyes, longish dark brown hair, with a slight wave, that ended a little more past her shoulders. Her hair was brushed out and pinned back a bit and she wore two dollar jeans, with a simple light green t-shirt. Her overall style was dull but decent.

I quickly kneeled down to help gather her photo's that had fallen out of her files.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.”

“It's okay, I have copies.”

She replied as she sent me a kind smile.

“Oh, whew, okay. Wow...these are really good.”

I couldn't help but check out every single photo I picked up.

“Hah, thanks.”

“You took these??”

I asked, barely realizing that she was a photographer.

“Yup, all of them.”

“Wow, great job.”

“Haha, thank you very much..do you like photography?”

“Yeah, I do. I actually came out of photo club just now.”

“Oh, really?? Haha, I was actually heading there right now.”

“Oh, hahaha, I'm sorry. Just having a pretty bad day, so my heads not on right, heh.”

“Oh..sorry to hear that.”

“It's okay.”

I smiled to reassure her.

“I'm Meiar, by the way.”

She returned the smile.

“I'm Malean.”

I smiled back, then suddenly gasped at the same time Meiar had gasped, when I had reached for one of her photos that she had also been reaching for.

It was the same instant feeling I had gotten when me and Avery shook hands.

Both us stood to our feet in silence, as we held each others gaze, hardly blinking at all. I was completely startled when a familiar voice came from behind me.

“Oh, Malean!”

I instantly turned around. It was Misses Fracas making her way towards me.

“Hey honey, can't find your other class?”

Before I could even answer her, she noticed Meiar.

“And you, shouldn't you be in class young lady? I know you ain't a new student, now go on and scadoodle! Come on now honey, I'll show you to your next class.”

Misses Fracas put her arm around my shoulders and lead the way before I could say anything else. I glanced back at Meiar, as she continued standing there, watching me while she sent me a knowing smile.

It was hard to concentrate on most of my homework when I got home, but I still managed to get most of it done (not math of course), but I did try and look over my math homework...which hardly helped and kept my attention, until my phone chimed, letting me know that I received a text.

It was Avery from school.

Hey Malean! :) It's Ave, what'cha up to honey?

I replied

Hey, Avery! :) Oh, nothing...just working on my dang homework. How about you?

Oh, already finished mine lol. Hey, I was wondering, do you wanna hang out tomorrow for lunch with me and my friends? :)

I was pretty surprised.

Lol, luckyyy. Oh, yeah that'd be cool! :) With Charlennedy and Lynn? :)

Awesome! :) Yeah, and a couple of my other friends too. :)

Oh, alrighty. :)

Cool, then I'll see you tomorrow at lunch. :) See ya later!

Yeah, laterz! :)

I smiled as I closed my phone. Glad that I was able to make friends so easily.

I yawned deeply. I was exhausted; always sleepy, but I wasn't ready to go to bed and have those...what are suppose to be dreams but always seemed to be real. So I tried to stay up as long as I could, watching TV while I surfed the internet, yawning every five minutes, as I tried to kill time for school tomorrow. It was now one in the morning, but before I knew it, I laid my head, and closed my heavy eye lids, completely knocking out on-top of my laptop as I had done the night before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot of other chapters all the way to 16, so I'm working on chapter 17 right now :3 and yeah, I know this one is pretty short than the others, but when I feel the need to end it, I do, lol.