Status: In progress

Spirit Dreamers

Charka

“Heyy.” Scott greeted me with a grin as well as startling me from behind with an extended greeting. He had just left his class and came right to the school's gate, where he had asked me to wait for him. And good timing, given that he didn't have me waiting long at all; as though he had rushed to get here, (his semi noticeable heavy breathing gave him away).

“Oh, hey. Haha, you scared me.” I said with a grin as well.

“Oh, hahaha, sorryyy.” he said sheepishly.

“It's okay.” I smiled sincerely.

“Sooo, is your mom okay with you coming over to my house?” He asked, hope and excitement ringing from his tone.

“Oh! Yeah, haha, I kinda just got off the phone with her a while ago and she's cool with it. And I texted my sister to let her know that I'll be getting home later.”

“Cooool, so you ready to go then?”

“Yup!”

**

Riding in Scott's fair brown, Toyota Tacoma, year nineteen-ninety-seven truck, had me completely flustered and the silence between us hardly helped. I say hardly because it wasn't awkward silence...just nervous silence. Scott tried to lessen that by speaking first.

“Oh, uh, my aunt’s name is Tammy, by the way.”

“Aww, that's cute. So she's home right now?”

“Oh no, at least not until she's off of work.”

“Oh okay. What does she do?”

“She's a nurse. She works at the nearest hospital here.”

“Oh really?” I was impressed.

“Yup.” He smiled.

“That's really cool.”

“Yeah, she's really awesome and I know she'll love you.”

I chuckled sheepishly.

“Aaand we're here.” He said as he turned into a long dirt road that lead us to a lovely house.

“Ooh, it's nice.” I smiled as I looked around. Scott agreed, climbing out as he did so.

**

The inside of his home was just as lovely, if not then more. Scott was obviously in good hands living with his aunt here.

“Would you like anything to eat or drink?”

“No thank you.” I smiled polity. I always said no to offerings, since it would make me feel rude if I ever accepted it.

“Heh, okay...”

Silence took over for a couple seconds as Scott collected his thoughts.

“Well then...why don't we start?”

I smiled and nodded “Heh, okay.”

“Okay, let’s go to my backyard. 'Cause it's the most serene place here.”

I followed him out the sliding glass door, only to be astounded by the amazing beauty I had just walked into.

The garden was filled with lush colors of dazzling flowers, such as every colored rose that existed, tulips, daisies, orchids, poppies, lilies, buttercups, carnations, sunflowers, gerberas; you name it! And in the very middle was the marvelous fountain that swam down to the glories pond beneath the forest green colored bridge above.

“After my uncle died, my aunt decided to put their money into good use. For a long time, she said that they always wanted an awesome garden, but they just never really made the time for that, what with work and stuff...so in remembrance to my uncle, she created all of this for him; so they can finally have their garden.”

The sadness came for a split second before it was removed with the loving energy that the amazing garden ascended.

“It's...it's beautiful.” I smiled breathlessly.

He returned the smile “Yeah...it really is.”

“...Your aunt sounds like a wonderful woman...I can't wait to meet her.” I said truthfully.

His eyes peered into mine; taking in what I had just said as though it meant something more to him.

“...She is and I know she'll feel the same about you...let’s go sit down.”

I nodded, walking along the cared for grass, that was a swerve path and nicely shaped between the flowers and rose bushes along the sides. The grass path ended where the bridge began. I hesitated at first, until Scott turned to me and lent me his hand.

“Here, take my hand. I'll help you across.” he smiled courageously.

Slowly grasping his, the feelings of great inner and outer pleasure came back instantly, suddenly making me feel weak, causing me to slightly tilt sideways towards the pond. Scott quickly grabbed a hold of my arm and waist, pulling me against his body, protecting me from falling. My body secure; filling with enjoyable heat, tingles, and oddly enough; my body feeling complete.

“Haha, did I come home at a bad time??”

A perky woman's voice asked from behind me. Scott dropping his hold on me quickly.

She looked to be in her mid-forties at first sight, but was the age of fifty. Her light blond hair pinned in a bun, blue eyes, glasses, and a photogenic smile to win a heart.

“Oh, hey aunt Tammy. Haha, nooo it's not like that. She almost fell in the pond and I pulled her before she fell in.”

“Oh my god! You kids be careful up there!”

“I know, I knooow. I was just showing her around the garden.”

“I see, just walk her across carefully. I know I had to get use to walking across it myself, but it grows on you. And calm down, Scott, I was only joking, haha. Silly boy.”

Scott and I joined in with her laughter. She walked up to me shaking my hand to greet me “And you must be Malean that Scott was telling me about this morning.”

“Hah, yes. It's nice to meet you.”

“Very nice to meet you Malean. Such a pretty name by the way.”

“Thank you.”

“And your hair is beautiful! Is it natural??”

I smiled at the same old compliment and question I've received all my life.

“Haha, thank you, and yes it is.”

“Wow, well it is a beauty and so are youuuu. Scott should be thankful!”

Scott and I coursed into embarrassed laughter together.

“She's just my friend, aunt Tammy.”

She giggled “Now I might be old, but I'm not that old to recognize young love when I see it!”

“Haha, I'm not calling you old! I'm just explaining that were just friends, hah.”

“Oh okay, then I'll just give you and your friend some alone time.” she giggled as she took her leave as she added “You kids hungry or thirsty?”

“No, were good.”

“Okaaay, well when you are, dinner will be ready at six tonight. Will you be joining us, Malean?”

I was surprised “Oh, ummm...” I had no idea what to say. Scott's eyes holding the hope that was in my voice.

“You’re welcome to stay for dinner, sweetie. Would your mom want you back before then?”

“No, I called her after school to let her know where I would be and she was okay with it, so sure, I'd love to join you for dinner.”

“Oh okay, then I'll get started!”

“Haha, thank you!” I took my attention back to Scott “She's so nice, haha.” I smiled truthfully

“Yeaah, she is...so you’re going to stay for dinner?”

I nodded “Yeah...hah, you okay with that?”

“Haha, of course! I was just making sure.” he chuckled nervously

“Oh, haha, yeah I'm staying.” I nodded to reassure him

“Okay, cool” he said trying to keep his cool “Okay, now let’s really begin.” we laughed together, as he grabbed a hold of my shoulders, carefully leading me to the end. “It's okay, I got you” his words and especially his gentle touch made my body feel crazy again, but not as wild as before.

“I like to come over here whenever I'm feeling stressed or...just not myself. It's very calming.” he smiled to me as he led me up the large stone steps that sat right above where the gushing water began from the fountain. Beside us, a semi large green hill, perfect for laying your back against, giving you the perfect view of the pond from beneath you.

He sat down; making sure his seating was to face me. I joined him, crossing my legs as I did so.

“Okay, sooo, what's the first step, guru.” I teased as he chuckled

“Haha, okay you’re going to need to try and relax first.”

I narrowed my eyes, knowing how impossible that would be, being that the guy I have a crazy huge crush on, is sitting right in front of me, watching me, about an inch away.

“Take some deep breaths in and out.”

I tried to obey, taking in shaky half hardheartedly breaths as he peered at me.

“Okay, good...now close your eyes.”

I hesitated “Heh, why do I need to close my eyes for??”

“Because what I’m about to teach you includes a relaxed body” he said knowingly

“Oh, okay and what are you going to teach me exactly?” I asked in curiosity

“I’m going to teach you how to feel your charka, because some of our chakras are usually not open all the way, which means they work very well, but some are over-active (like ours), or even near closed. If the chakras are not balanced, peace within ourselves can’t be achieved. And that’s more risky with new therian’s, but once you know how to do this, it’ll help you sleep better, leave your body whenever you please, and help guide you back to your physical body when you want to leave the spiritual world; it’ll also help you have a better understand of who you are...right now, your Malean, but inside you’re a tiger...if you had better control of your therian self, you'd be Malean the tiger.” he smiled and continued “I know it sounds weird, but it's the only way to get passed this stage...you look like you've already passed the first stage, which is understanding that you’re a therian...but have you completely accepted that yet?”

“Um...yes...” I was unsure

“If you did, then you would of answered that question with complete honesty...you could lose that part of you if you can't accept it, Malean...I know this because I almost lost myself...for weeks it was difficult for me to leave my body when I was going through tough times...but eventually I got a hold of myself with some meditation and opening up my charka’s. And that's what I'm trying to do for you before it gets to that stage.”

I nodded in complete understanding, trying to hide my sadness from the loneliness my heartfelt from his story. Scott gave me a halfhearted smile, as he said “But that was a long time ago...and now I'm surrounded by several people who are just like me, so I'm thankful; even if some of those people suck.”

He ended his sentence with a slight chuckle as I laughed.

“Okay...now try again, Malean.”

It seemed as though ever moment his sensuous lips spoke my name, I was breathless. I nodded trying to shake it off to concentrate better, closing my eyes as I was told to do so. Listening to his gentle, soothing, silky, and seductive voice had me at ease as quickly as I had closed my eyes.

“Now...take deep breaths, in and out from your nose, in and out...” I did as he said “Good...continue until you feel a pressure at the pit of your stomach...and keep breathing just like that to bring that pressure up into the rest of your body.”

His explanation sounded odd, but that was until I had actually felt the pressure in my navel just as he said. It felt good, as though with every breath I inhaled, it grew and began to rise within my chest.

“Great, you’re getting the hang of it...keep it up...” his words trailing off as if he were focusing on something else.

My eyes widen from the sudden unknown capture of my lips. The second my eyes opened, I realized that I was being greeted by Scott's gray blue eyes and soft beautiful lips. My face reddened, while my body grew with intense excitement from the crazy knowledge that Scott's lips were in fact on mine! He was actually kissing me! ME!

I pulled away, both eyes peering and searching one another, wondering and questioning what was next, if that kiss was offending, if that kiss really meant something. But his hypnotizing eyes began pulling me back in, my lips craving for more.

I leaned in as he did, this time meeting each others lips. Both heavily breathing in through our nostrils as our lips connected wonderfully well, like finally finding and connecting those two perfect puzzle pieces together. And as his lips danced with mine at the right moment, my nose was hit with the incredible scent his mouth held. It was like nothing I've ever had the honor of smelling before! The scent was un-describable and sweet.

All I knew was that I couldn't get enough of it, and that it belonged to Scott Vance. My body received the exact feelings it did the first time he actually touched me, but this time it was absolute, making me feel utterly whole, as though part of me didn’t exist until he kissed me, as though I was never complete till our lips connected; definitely feeling an inner connection with Scott than I've ever felt before. This new founding had me wanting more, more of him, more of Scott; had me wanting all of him, and I knew he too was yearning the same from me.

He followed me, while I laid my back against the hill next to me without breaking the kiss. His too good to be true incredibly warm body, pressed against mine, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around my body, leaving me trapped against him with no way out. His heavenly tongue grazed mine, obviously wanting to taste more than my lips. I didn't hesitate when I entered his mouth to meet his tongue, giving him exactly what he wanted; eagerly he danced along with mine. As we explored and exchanged each others taste, I slightly groaned from the divine flavor his mouth held.

Finally we broke the kiss, giving our numb lips a nice break. I tried to breathe steadily, as his eyes burned into mine, while he caressed my cheek, he softly brushed my bottom lip, traveling to the corner of my mouth, and running it down across my chin. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, showing him the next place I wanted him to kiss. He leaned into me, hungrily but softly kissing the side of my neck. A moan escaped my lips, not being able to hide the wonderful pleasure his lips made me feel.

A little while after, he pulled away and said “Oh my gosh, before I forget from your amazing self; I have something to tell you.”

I adverted my gaze, gulping nervously as I said “Oh...okay.” concerned that he was about to spill an awful fact, such as having a girlfriend, and had just cheated on her with me. I peered at him when he let out a soft chuckle and said, reading my mind like he's known me my entire life “It's okay, don't worry, I'm not dating anyone else or anything like that, haha....but what I have to tell you might shock you; hopefully in a good way though.”

My forehead creased, asking “Heh, what do you mean?...What is it?”

“I'm not sure how to say this, but...” he sucked in a steady breath as he collected his thoughts and finally said “Malean; I'm your...soulmate...”
♠ ♠ ♠
I REALLY enjoyed writing this chapter because the love scene between Malean and Scott is real emotions because I've felt the exact same way with my fiance, Travis. This chapter always reminds me of one of our first dates when we kissed and I had a vision of us having our wedding kiss, lol, and even before that I KNEW he was the one. And now we're living together and will be getting married next year. :)

And it just goes to show you that soulmates are in fact real and you shouldn't give up on finding yours, nor should you deny them! So whether you want that romance you read from a book or seen from a movie as a goal of yours, then by all means do it! Just remember, wishes really do come true (if you truly and positively want it).