Status: This is the first story I have done in a while. I`m proud.

My Little David

And The Story Begins

“Sweet sweet dreams, my baby,” Taylor finished singing to her baby, with so much joy.

Taylor was a new mom, and a single one at that. She didn`t mind though, she was better than some parents were together. She was even better despite her career. She was a singer, and guitar player. She had played since she was young, though she only became famous in the last couple years.

Don`t get me wrong though, she did wish she wasn`t a single mother. Her boyfriend, John, walked out on her when he found out she was pregnant. Typical guy, either leave or marry the girl. But she would soon realize: she should be glad he left, but she wasn`t.

She sat down in the rocker in the baby`s nursery, sighing with relief the baby was asleep, and grief that John left her. Most nights she fell asleep in the rocker, not wanting to leave her beautiful little baby boy in the room alone, felt bad to, scared to. David was her life, she couldn`t live without him. She couldn`t live with herself if anything happened to him. As she couldn`t if anything happened to her mom, dad or Austin. Austin was her little brother; he was three years younger at the age of eighteen.

Austin and Taylor were close, and he was even close with John. He was a very likeable boy, everyone loved him. He saw Taylor acting different lately, not as “to do” as before, he would say. But that was because of the break-up, and little David. Austin didn`t know about either. No one did besides Taylor and John. Taylor wore sweats pants and hoodies a lot lately, not her old typical outfit.

“Gosh, I need a shower,” Taylor thought, pulling her curly blonde hair up into a pony tail.

She got up and looked at David one more time to make sure he was perfectly fine before she headed to the bathroom. She got out a towel and took her hair back out of the Gumby and shook it. She was just about to get ready to go in the shower when she heard a bang. Her heart stopped. What the fuck was that? Her poor baby, no one touches her baby. Her eyes started watering just thinking of anything happening to David. She grabbed hair spray ready to spray this person in the eyes, if needed. She ran into the nursery and saw a shadow of a guy. She charged at him and he turned around, she was ready to spray him.

It was Austin. The idiot scared the crap out of her. He pushed the hairspray away from his face, confused.

“Don`t give me that look,” Taylor said. “If someone is snooping around my house, I`m going to protect myself.”

“With hairspray?” Austin laughed.

Taylor got frustrated, pouted and crossed her arms. Austin always had to joke around, and sometimes it really made her mad.

“I`m sorry,” he apologized, embracing her. “You know, you can tell me anything, right?” He added.

“I-I know,” Taylor replied.

“Then, why didn`t you tell me about John?” He asked. “Or this little one,” He added rubbing the back of his hand against now wide awake David.

“I don`t know,” Taylor mumbled, looking down, and rubbing her feet against each other. She felt bad about not telling him, but she also had her reasons, which she wanted to keep from him.

Then, there was another bang…