Status: This is the first story I have done in a while. I`m proud.

My Little David

Years Later

It has been five years since that day; I am now twenty-six years old, with a ten and five year old. The five year old, is David, he is growing into the great man he will be some day. He calls Baby C, which her real name is Ciara, sissy, he doesn`t know any better. The rest of us, we usually call her Ciara, she thinks she is too old to be called Baby C now. David and Ciara both call Mason daddy. David doesn`t know any better, and Ciara flips if you say anything about her real dad being her dad, she apparently hates him. I don`t blame her.
Now, John, he tried be in our lives for a little, acted like he had never done anything wrong. I gave him a chance. Mason told me not to do so, but I didn`t listen. It`s his kid and his sister, he should be able to be in their lives. He stopped out of nowhere though, then soon later he disappeared all together. We don`t need him though, so it`s fine.
Kasey, she got a job as a photographer, and worked her way into having her own house, moving out of her aunt`s house. She now lives next to me, with my brother. She is going to be my sister in law soon, they fell in love and got married. My brother he has his own business, a shoe business. Both of them have a child on the way. Kasey is pregnant.
Kasey`s aunt still lives in the house she was living in, but now has a boyfriend who has a son. His son calls her mom, and she loves that. She basically is his mom, better than his real mom ever was. She apparently abused him, so him and his dad left.
Now me, I`m married to Mason, and have another kid on the way. I hope Kasey and mine`s kid are really close since they are close in age. I hate when one of my friends will say finally you are having a kid to Mason. Well, actually, I am having a third child to Mason. I didn`t physically have David to him, but he is still his father. Neither of us physically had Ciara, but she is still our daughter. I am still in my singing career. Lastly though, I`m loving my life, and everyone in it, and those who will soon be in it.