Status: This is the first story I have done in a while. I`m proud.

My Little David

What Happened

Taylor woke up to David crying, and afraid Austin shaking her. Austin was afraid she would never wake up or something bad would be wrong with her. Maybe she hit her head to hard.

Taylor looked around dizzy and confused, then her head started to hurt, and she rubbed.

“Are you okay? Austin said quickly, afraid.

“Mhm, but what happened?” She asked, dazed.

“You fell, hit your head, you really need to sleep more.”

“No, David needs me,” Taylor said, trying to get up to her crying baby.

“David needs a well and awake mom,” Austin smart assed her. “I will take care of him. Go back to bed.”

She listened, and slept for about an hour, when she woke up Austin was no longer there, but by David`s crib there was a note that read:
Tay,
I got him asleep and he is fine, so I`m leaving. You won`t be asleep much longer, so no worries, he is fine.
Love,
Your amazing brother

Taylor smiled; Austin was good at that, making her smile. He had always been.

Taylor`s stomach growled. Oh, for goodness sake, when was the last time she ate? She put the note down and headed towards the refrigerator. She didn`t even feel hungry, the only needs that ever went through her head was those of David. She looked in the fridge and there wasn`t anything to eat. She had to go shopping. Damn it.

She walked into her room, to get changed, and get money. Once she was done, she picked up her purse, knowing that her phone was in there she thought about Austin. Oh my, he better not tell anyone.

She texted him: You aren`t telling anyone, mmkay?

He simply said: k. She put her phone back into her purse and put her purse on and headed to get David. As she picked him up inside her head she begged, please don`t wake up babe, please. It must of worked because he was still asleep so far, in her arms. The last thing she needed was a cranky baby at a store. She went and put him in the car seat and drove off to the store, using her rear view mirror to keep checking up on David. Once she got to the store, it was closed, that made her feel just dandy. She had to go to the one that was farther away, and that John worked at, she didn`t think he was on shift though.