Status: This is the first story I have done in a while. I`m proud.

My Little David

His Whole Messed Up Family

Mason got me to convince John to meet him at his parent`s house, instead of Wal-Mart. He didn`t trust John to be alone with me. Mason parked in front of the big mansion. It was over-whelming. It was big, and white, really white. It made me instantly think of the white house. I never understood why John worked at Wal-Mart when his family was this rich.

“Remember, if you need me for anything at all just text or call and I will be here within minutes, I will be parked down the street,” He said.

“Thanks so much, thank you, thank you,” I told him. I fell for him more every time I was with him, every time he did something for me.

He let go of me and I began walking towards the huge door. I heard the car start again and drive off. As I got to the door it looked even bigger. I pushed the little white doorbell on the side of the big blue door. John came to the door and grabbed my hand and led me to the dining room. I wanted to look through the rooms as we went through them, but I didn`t get a chance to, he went too fast.

“Here is the mother and soon to be wife,” He said, and I barley heard, and defiantly didn’t process because I began to look at his family.

I never really knew or heard much about his family. On both ends of the long wooden table were his parents. His mother was beautiful. Brunette hair with a hint of red, it looked great on her tan body. Her hair was nicely done, probably professionally. Then she flashed a wide smile at me. Her teeth were amazingly perfect and white. She seemed so warming, welcoming, unlike John. His dad looked so young and handsome, but I couldn`t tell much because as soon as I thought of handsome, I thought of Mason.

John sat and had me sit too. We were on the same side of the table, David across from me, my little beauty. A little girl was across from John, I guess his sister, and I never knew he had a sister. She looked at our hands that were held together and giggled, how cute.

“She is such a beauty, John. No wonder why that baby is so adorable,” His mother said, I turned my head and smiled at her, John nodded.

“So Taylor,” His dad said, I turned my head again, “How did he purpose?”

I didn`t answer, confused.

“She is shy, sorry dad,” John apologized.

Before anyone could say anything more a beautiful girl came in, she was dressed like a maid, so I believe that is what she was, a maid. “I`m sorry for the wait,” she apologized. “The chef was having some difficulties. The food should be ready soon, does anyone need anything?”

John`s dad growled, “I need you to look like a young lady when you are in this house, no an animal.”

“Yes sir, I`m sorry sir,” She replied, nervous. “Anything else?”

“Can you take me to the bathroom?” I asked, but really, I just wanted to talk with her.

“Yes ma`am,” she replied, coming over to me and replacing John`s hand with hers, and then leading me out of the dining room. She led me down a long empty hall and then stopped, pointing to a door on my left.

I just stood there, staring at her awesome red, orange, purple, and white, teased hair.

“What else do you need then?” She asked.

“Aren`t you John`s cousin?” I blurted out.

“Yeah, “She said, looking down and rubbing her arm.

“Then why do you work for them?”

“My parents died, and I need somewhere to stay, that was their condition,”

My mouth dropped open and I hugged her.

Then she whispered something and I heard rape in it. “What?” I asked.

She didn`t answer, and tried getting out of my hug, but I wouldn`t let go.

I knew there was something up with this family more than just John.

“Fine. I will tell you. John`s dad rapes me, and sometimes Baby C, John`s little sister.”
I let go of her, grabbed her hand and rushed into the dining room. I glared at both John and his dad, letting go of Kasey`s hand.

“Fuck you both, “I told them, and lifted my baby out of the high chair.

“Go outside with my baby,” I told Kasey. "I have a word or two to have with them." She listened, crying, and went outside.

Looking at the mother I asked, “Do you know what YOUR husband does to Kasey and Baby C,” I demanded.

She looked at her husband, confused.

“I take that as a no, he rapes them!” I shouted.

“Baby C, did you want to come with me until this is all sorted out?” I asked, and she nodded. I picked her up and ran out of the house.

“Kasey run, “ I screamed, as I got out of the mansion.