Status: i'm not going to update this for a while, but i will finish it eventually. For Jazmine. <3

Wonderful World

This is a series about the thoughts and doings of your typical stoners. Four brothers like making fun of their two friends when they get stoned. Only because they act like total retards when they do so. They like to record what they do when they get high because they love laughing at them. They also like to start little debates with the girls because they love seeing how they react to it all. Their sister is the responisble one out of the bunch and doesn't do drugs with them. She just makes sure that they don't do anything too reckless!

Warning: There is drug use and cursing in here. Don't like, don't read.

Disclaimer: This is all based off real people. Names have obviously been changed. My friend really wanted me to write this for her.
This is basically all true except a few things. I got the idea from one of my stoner friends. Oh and they aren't from New Zealand, they wanted to be from there in the story just to make things more interesting and funnier. I'm not too sure how to write the dialects for them either. So I might just give up on that idea. I hope you guys are entertained by this because I sure will be when I write it! My friends are hilarious when they get high and they love watching me when I am. Thanks & enjoy!

P.S. This is probably going to be mostly dialogue. With the odd long chapter.

Dedicated to Jazmine. She's hardcore! But I love her to pieces. :D
  1. Flying High
    most of these are actual quotes.