Status: i'm not going to update this for a while, but i will finish it eventually. For Jazmine. <3

Wonderful World

Flying High

"What if you were in space?" Peta asked.
"But I'm not in space!" Megan yelled.
"We can go to space together." Gus said to megan.
"Fuck that!" Megan yelled back.
"You know you want to." Gus smiled.
"Not with you!" Megan yelled.
Everyone else was just laughing at the two arguing. It was so obvious they liked each other.
"As funny as it is watching you two argue can we please get back to this issue at hand!" Jersey laughed.
"Why do you talk like that?" David asked.
"I just do! At least I don't talk like you!" Jersey said back.
"How does he talk?" Peta asked.
"You all talk the same! I think it's just because you're all from New Zealand. You're accents are hard to understand sometimes!" Jersey laughed.
"Whatever! You know you like them!" Jo said.
"As long as it helps you sleep at night keep on thinking that." Jersey smiled while shaking her head.
"I know I like your accents." Megan smiled.
"We all know YOU do!" David laughed.
"Of course she does!" Peta laughed along with David.
"It's mine she can't resist though!" Gus said in a matter of fact tone.
"Keep dreaming Gus!" Megan laughed.
"Oh I will." Gus smirked, making everyone laugh at him.
"Fuck we're just blasted guys!" Peta laughed.
"That we are!" Jersey laughed.
"What were we talking about before?" Jo asked.
"Space!" David yelled.
"Ohh yeah!" Jersey said.
"What if you were an alien Jersey?" Peta asked.
"But she's not an alien! None of us are!" Megan yelled. Now they were all right back to the beginning. Megan arguing to the very end with Peta. As always!
"It's a what if question! We know it's not real!" Jersey yelled at Megan.
"Yeah! You don't need to argue every time someone says something!" Gus groaned.
"Whatever! You guys suck!" Megan yelled.
"Not really." David snickered.
"Stop bugging Megan guys! Just let her mellow out. It's not her fault she keeps tripping out!" Jersey laughed.
"I don't know.. It's just so fucking fun making her mad!" Gus smiled.
"I'd say! She's so funny!" Peta laughed.
"Hey guys! I can't see anything! The light keeps flashing! It's like a strobe light!" Jo laughed, making fun of Megan from the last time she got stoned!
"Fuck you guys!" Megan yelled then stormed off to the other room.
"Finally she's gone! She's really annoying when all she does is argue!" David huffed.
"That's Megan for you guys." Jersey sighed.
"I just wished she wasn't so serious and scared when we get her high! She should just get over it and have fun! Like you Jersey! I remember when you used to be uptight about weed!" Peta laughed.
"I remember that too! It seems like it was only yesterday! Those were the good old days!" Jersey laughed.
"Yes they were. I wish we could go back to those days, when it was just me, you, Peta, Gus and David." Jo sighed.
"Me too." Jersey smiled.
"Yeah! Megan totally makes everything so boring!" David laughed.
"So what would you guys do if you were in space?!" Peta asked changing the subject from Megan.
"That would be so awesome! I would want to go on the moon and do the moon walk!" Gus laughed.
"I would want to go to Mars!" Jersey laughed.
"That would be so deadly! It would be so fun floating around in space!" Jo yelled.
"I wonder what it'd be like to be high in space! Flying high!" David said looking up.
"It'd be fucking trippy man! You wouldn't know which way was up or down!" Jersey laughed.
"True! But it would be fucking sweet!" Peta laughed.
"Ohh yeah! Definitely." Jersey said, making everyone burst out laughed at her attempt to do the Rock look.
"I don't think you should ever try doing that again! You look like a fool!" Peta said in between laughing.
"Whatever! You all know it was amazing!" Jersey said in between laughs.
"Oh my god, you guys are all fucked!" Carly laughed, shaking her head at how stupid everyone was acting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if anyone is going to think any of this is funny. I think it is, and this all happened. Exactly one year ago yesterday actually. Also, I don't know how New Zealander's sound so I am not even going to attempt writing their dialects. Since I am much too lazy to do any research either.

Feeback is strongly welcomed, & appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. For those of you who aren't familiar with 'The Rock' look. It's just Dwayne Johnson's signature look from back when he was a wrestler.
Yeah, my cousin Jaz was pro at doing that.