These Jeans Are Too Tight

Hatred

“Fag!” Stomach blow.

“Queer” Face hit.

“Freak!” The throw down. I rolled over on my side grasping my stomach coughing hard. My vision started to blur. Dave kicked me in my stomach again and I groaned fighting back the tears.

“Stop! Please!” I gasped reaching for my cell phone that Gavin snatched from my hand while I was dialing my mom’s phone number. A foot landed hard on my new touch screen phone. My heart sank and I lowered my head in defeat. The boys all laughed patting each other’s back and slapping hands.

“Get up!” Johnny bellowed. I coughed wiping the dirt from my face and settled my hands and pushed myself off the ground. Just as I was pulling in my right knee Gavin’s leg connected with the left side of my body and I fell over once more gasping for air. The tears started to run down my face in hopes of gaining one of their sympathies, and that they’d just leave me alone. But they weren’t done with me yet.

I rolled over on my back bringing my knees to my chest, than Dave grabbed both my ankles and dragged me down the pavement. I glanced around in panic. Where is he dragging me to? Dave let go of my legs, then Shane grabbed my arm and slung me of his shoulder.
“Which one? Should we go for an empty or a full?” Empty or full? What does that mean? I glanced between the four of them and they all nodded in agreement.

“Empty.” I blinked a few times to try and clear my vision and just as I started to see clearly, Shane tossed me into an empty dumpster. The dumpster was about five foot deep and I landed on my back. I yelped in pain and more tears escaped the corners of my eyes. Everything hurt so bad…

They all laughed, at first the sound was clear, then their hollers faded with distance. I couldn’t move. I felt like all my insides were burning, and like my rib cage had been torn apart. I wiped the blood from my nose on my sleeve and lay in the dumpster. A whimper escaped here and there, but I didn’t cry out a word of help. Who could hear me in this deserted ally? Who would bother to help me…


When I woke up, it was dark. The sun had set, and the day was over. I turned on my side groaning, and gathered the strength to push myself up. You can knock me down, but you can’t keep me from getting back up. I gripped the side of the dumpster and made my movements fast so that the pain would have to catch up. As I laid on my stomach across the side of the dumpster I glanced around the scene.

My phone was still crush on the floor, my blood was stained into the cement. I nodded to myself slowing moving one leg at a time to the ground. Before I let go of the dumpster, I gathered myself and took in two deep breaths. You’re Ok Brandon. You’re Ok. I looked around for something to help me walk and smiled to myself. God must love me after all. Laying on the side of the dumpster was a black umbrella. I slowly moved towards it, than gripped it tightly. I began my journey home.

When I made it out of the ally I leaned on the side of a barber shop for support. Only 10 blocks until I’m home. Just as I moved my umbrella an inch a police officer stepped out of a dunkin donuts with a coffee in his hand. He took a sip of his coffee then glanced in my direction and nearly choked.

“Oh my god!” He said setting down his coffee and rushing towards me. He slung one of my arms over his shoulder and asked me to shift my weight on to him. “Don’t worry son, I’ll get you to a hospital.” I smiled at him before passing out in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe <3