I'm Lost Without You

I'm Lost WIthout You

My head was pounding. I heard voice and what sounded like arguing. I opened my eyes too see Travis sitting up next to me, his lower half covered by a blanket, and My brother standing by him glaring down at him.
“Something wrong Tom?” I asked as I sat up a bit. I made sure that the blanket I was using to cover me hadn't fallen from my bare chest.
“You two had sex last night” he spat out still glaring at Travis. I rolled my eyes.
“I realize that yes” I said in a smart tone as I leaned over and pecked Travis's cheek. He broke his gaze from my brother and turned to look at me before kissing me.
“But you too hate each other!” Tom all but shouted.
“Quit yelling, I have a hang over from hell, I really gotta pee and I refuse to get out of this bunk until my brother leaves cause that's the last thing I want him to see” I patronized shooing him out of the bunking area. He glared once more at Travis before storming out of the room.
“Nice babe” Travis said before he kissed me again.
“I love you and all but seriously I have to pee” I said before crawling over him and going to the bathroom. I heard his laughter before I closed the door. I did my business, and walked out with a towel wrapped around my body in case Mark or Tom where in the back again. Travis was pulling on a pair of pants when I walked out. I kissed him and set about getting dressed. Travis and I walked out hand in hand and I glared at my brother when he went to say something.
“I don't want to hear it” I said as I grabbed some aspirin and two cups of coffee. I handed a cup and some aspirin to Travis before taking my own and downing the pills with my coffee.
“Seriously you hate each other” Tom said as he watched our actions.
“Actually I never said I hated him. I've liked him since I met him” I said sitting on the couch.
“I pretended like I didn't like her because I knew you would act just like this if I had told you back in high school” Travis said sitting next to me. I cuddled up to his side and placed my head on his chest.
“You need to get fatter” I said as I traced one of the tattoos on his stomach.
“Really now?” he said laughing.
“Yeah you're too damn skinny” I said poking his ribs. Mark stared at us like we were insane and Tom was hitting his head on the counter.
“Half of me is frightened by you guys being all lovey dovey and the other is happy for you. Don't hurt each other” mark said finally.
“Tom you're going to give yourself brain damage!” I shouted at him causing him to stop and look at me.
“Well it's not everyday you find out that your best friend had sex with your sister” he argued. I stood up and walked over to him.
“And what about when you and Angel decided to have your relationship hm? Or when you two decided to get married? You never once asked if I was okay with my best friend dating my brother. As far as I'm concerned I can do whatever with Travis without having to ask you at all” I said almost screaming. I was getting pissed off. Travis and Mark walked up to us cautiously and Travis gripped me into a hug. I hadn't even noticed I was crying until tom reached over and wiped them.
“I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking about how it would effect you” he said softly. He looked up at Travis.
“You make each other happy don't you?” Travis and I both nodded.
“Then don't hurt each other. Ignore any of the comments I made earlier about you too” He said just as softly before turning around and walking into the back. Mark smiled at us softly before he went to talk to Tom. Travis guided me back to the couch where he sat me down and pulled me into him.
“By the way, I love you too” Travis whispered in my ear making me smile.
“I've waited a long time to hear that” I said as I cuddled up to him and listened to his heart beat until I fell asleep.