Status: New story, keep or delete?

Whispers At Night.

prologue;

Stop, please, stop it!” She screams as they beat him over and over again, tears streaming down her face. “Leave him alone, please! Hurt me instead, just not him. Please, stop hurting him!

One of them grabs her by the wrists and shakes her until she stops screaming, but her tears flow faster and they slap her, shouting in her face to stop. But the tears don’t stop, they won’t stop; they can’t stop. Her screams die down to a mere whimper and they let go of her wrists, grabbing her upper arm and pulling her towards a darker part of the park. She feels the sharp twigs cutting her arms and pulling at her hair, but they keep dragging her further away from the others, deeper into the bushes.

I’ll make this a night you never forget…” She whimpers at the rough voice in her ear, shivers running down her spine. She hears them undo their belt buckle, and the belt itself being slid around their body, off of their trousers. She hears it whip the tree next to her and the tears rush down her face, faster than before.

~

They hit him, again and again; and then again. He hears them snicker to each other, telling each other how pathetic he is. But he does nothing. He can’t do anything; there’s too many of them. He can hear her in the distance, pleading with them to stop hurting him, and all he can think is ‘thank god they’re hurting me and not her’.

His eyes close tight as the sound of her screams die out and two sets of footsteps can be heard retreating, towards the bushes. He knows what’s going to happen to her, and he knows he can do nothing about it. He can imagine the sneers on their faces. The smug look the have in their eyes. They too, know what’s going to happen to her. The only difference is, they can do something about it, they just don’t want too.

Then, for the first time since they started beating him, a single tears leaks down his face and hits the ground just inches from his face.

As if hurting him once wasn’t enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER NEW STORY. :O

If any of you guys or girlies have been reading any of my other stories I'm SOOO sorry about the lack of updates. :( The latest two (other than this one...) have updates in the making!

Anywaaaay... How do you like this one so far? ;D
Leave comments, pleeease? >_____< Critism is good, if you hate it; I don't mind. :'D

Love you readers lotssssssssss and lots.

; lauzasaurus! ♥