Status: New story, keep or delete?

Whispers At Night.

two;

I sit in my seat, my body seemingly unable to keep still. Nothing could keep the grin off of my face right now, I’m so excited! I’m finally going home. Home! Back to my best friend and the place that I grew up in. I just wish they knew I was coming home… I squeal at the thought and jump more in my seat. A few of the passengers around me on the plane complain about me to the people they are travelling with, but I don’t care; I’m going home!

“Ivan, calm down! You’re starting to annoy me already, just sit still - please!” I sigh, pout at my newest friend and lean my head on his shoulder.

“I’m just really excited, Josef! I haven’t been home, or seen my best friend, for four years…” I trail off and sigh heavily. Josef lifts my head from his shoulder and wraps his arm around my shoulders instead.

“I know you’re excited, so stay excited. I’d rather have you annoy me than be depressed all the way there, okay?” I nod against his shoulder and struggle to wrap my arms around his waist - the seat is in the way and it’s hard to get my arm behind him, don’t judge me.

He giggles at me and moves forward in his seat so that I can wrap my arms around him easier and he rests his head on top of my own. “I’m glad I got to come with you, Ivan. I’ve always wanted to meet the people that made you so happy before you ended up with me as a friend.” He smiles as he mentions our friendship and I give him a little squeeze, just to reassure him that we are friends - and we always will be.

“I’m glad you’re coming with me too, Josef. If everything has changed then at least I’ll have you to be there for me.” I feel him smile against my hair as he mumbles something about going to sleep. I just smile and nod, what else can I do?

~

“Josef, wake up! Josef! Josef! Jos-- Ouch! Why did you hit me?” I pout and rub my arm where he just punched me.

“You woke me up.” He grumbles, still half-asleep. I pout at him again and ruffle his hair in an apology.

“I’m sorry, Josef. I’ll never, ever wake you up again.” I promise with mock sincerity plastered over my face. He rolls his eyes at me and sits up in his seat, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up properly.

“Why did you wake me up anyway, asshole?” He’s so nice to me…

“Because we’re landing in under five minutes, and I thought you should be awake for it. That’s why, dickhead.” I might as well play his game. He insults me, I insult him.

“Oh, okay. Sorry for hitting you, Ivan.” He mumbles sheepishly, and smiles up at me. I grin at him and tell him not to be so violent next time. He just rolls his eyes and playfully hits me on the arm.

What would I do without this boy?

“Josef! You dick, why did you punch me again?” I whine and punch his arm in return. He giggles - yes, he giggled - to himself and rolls his eyes at me.

“You were daydreaming and we’re about to land, you need to put your seatbelt on, Ivan.” He rolls his eyes at me again as I sigh and reach for my seatbelt.

“You could’ve slapped me this time. I think my arm has gone dead now.” I complain and he just laughs at me. Of all the people I know, I had to choose him to come with me, didn’t I? What a clever fucking idea that was…
♠ ♠ ♠
So... You've now met Ivan, and Josef.
Opinions? :)
I really like Ivan, he's so fun to write. :D You'll get to see this more in later chapters. ^_____^

And please, you silent readers, drop me a comment? :3 I'd really appreciate it!

Special thanks to Paper Tigers. and Scowley666 for the only two comments I have. (so far? /hopeful...)
And a doubley special thanks to my best friend Ian for making me my first ever banner! :D How do you all like it?

; lauzasaurus! ♥