Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Going on the Date with Alex

My heart was pounding in my chest when Cory answer the door for Alex who just show up at the apartment and ask if I was ready to go. I nod my head as I walk out the door to be greeted by Alex holding out a white rose to me, I gladly accept the rose as we walk out of the apartment building to a black ferrari park outside. Alex, being the gentlemen that he is open the door for me to get inside of the car after I was inside he walk around the front and fot in the driver seat. Alex began driving out onto the main roads taking us to the thearte were we going for our date.

"You look gorgeous, Elena." Alex said smiling at me as he stop the car at a red light.

"Thanks,you look pretty handsome yourself." I repiled to him as I looked at the outfit we was were and he really did look handsome with dark blue jeans and a light blue dress shirt with a matching black tie, he almost reminded me of one of those prep boy from high school.

The rest of the car ride was pretty interseting, we talked about so many different things and we even found something that we both had in common.

"What's your favorite movie?" Alex ask.

"That a hard one," I said, thinking about the list of my favortie movies, "OK, you may laugh, but I like almost all the Disney movies."

I look over at Alex to see if he was laughing, but he just bite his lips trying to hold in his laugh. I playfully hit him on the arm making him let his laugh out which cause me to laugh as well. We countined to ask questions about each other until we reach the movie thearter and he park the car, after which we went inside to the ticket desk.

"Hello, what would you like to see today?" The lady ask as we approach the ticket desk with a small smile.

"Two tickets for Predators, please." Alex ask the lady nicely as he paid for the tickets and grabbed my hand leading me to the snack counter. He ask if I wanted anything, but all I want was some Sour Patch Kids candy and a small soda, he paid for the candy, two pops and a medium size bucket of popcorn. We enter the room that was the movie and we sat about in the middle of the seat since most of the back was filled. After the credit the movie came on, and I have to admit at most of the parts of the movie it kind of freak me out making me hold onto Alex hand, but at the really gross scene I would cover my eyes or hid my face in Alex chest. I dont think Alex mind much about me being freaked about the movie, but was I so ready for the movie to be over. I finally got my wish after about thrity more mintunes of gross scenes, I finally uncovered my eye and looked up at Alex to see him smirking at me with my face buried in his chest.

"Shut up that movie was gross," I said as I got up from my seat with Alex mimicking me as we walked out of the movie showing room.

"It wasn't that bad though was it?" said Alex.

"Well yeah, because the whole movie freaks me out. I hate scary movies," I told him.

"Aw, I'll protect you from the big scary aliens." Alex said in a baby voice as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I playfully push him away from me when we reach the car that he had park outside. Alex drove me back to the apartment building where he walk me up to my apartment. We said out good-byes and I gave Alex a quick kiss on the cheek as I walk into my apartment to see Cory watching a movie that we had got yesterday he turn to face me as I close the door behind me.

"How did it go, Sweetie?" Cory asked swing his leg off the couch and onto the floor.

I went to sit down next to him on the couch and told him all about the date, he just smile at me enjoying evet thing I told him. After I told him about my date, he told me about his day with Riley and how Riley was trying to stay up by watching movies with him.

"Are you staying the night?" I asked Cory getting up from the couch and walked into my bed room to get change.

"Yeah," Cory told me.

Once I was change I got into my bed laying down thinking about how me and Alex got along so well and if we would end up going on another date.

The next morning I decide to go and check back in to work since I wasn't back home anymore and ask Cory to watch Riley for a little bit until I got back. I took a cab to my job and told my boss that I will be able to work any time that she need me to be in. After that I went to a local Star Bucks to get a latte for Cory knowing that he would want one since I got a frappe, I quickly got home. I went inside to set the drink down on the counter top in the kichten. Cory walked over to me to hand me my phone, I gave him a puzzled look.

"Alex called you and left a message," Cory said.

"Thanks." I tols him grabbing the phone to flip it open to listen to the voice mail that Alex had left me.

Hey, Elena I had a graeat time with you last night and I was wandering if maybe we could go out again some time. Call me back and let me know, bye.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please I would like at least two more comment before I update again.