Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Always Listen to Your Subconscious, It's Always Right

I woke up feeling so refresh thinking of everything that happen yesterday, I quickly woke up to take a shower and went to fix breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and living room area to see that Cory was still sleep on the couch sleeping peacefully. I went to the fridge to get some egg, milk and then the cabinet to get sugar, Cinnamon so that I could make french toast. I was about half way done with making breakfast when Cory woke up and with a big smile on his face.

"Are you cooking french toast?" he asked walk over to the the kitchen area.

"Yeah, why is do you ask?" I question him as I continued to cook.

"Something, must of happen last night, so what up? I want details, Keri," Cory told me as he raise his eyebrow looking at me.

I sigh as I told him all about the date and how it went. He was so happy it was like he was the one who got asked out by someone instead of me, "What all the noise for Uncle Cory?"

We both turn to see Riley looking at Cory glaring at him for probably waking him from his sleep. Cory just itch the back of his neck as he told Riley that he wanted to take him out to the park. Riley didn't seem to happy about it instead he went over to the couch and laid his sleepy head back down where Cory was sleeping at. I look over at Cory as he just shrug his shoulders as he smile at me. I was finally done with breakfast I went to get Riley up, he open his eye to see me and gave me a questionable look.

"Food done, sweetie come eat," I said to him as he slowly got up from the couch walking over to the kitchen table.

I place his plate in front of him for him to eat, I went back into the kitchen to clean up most of the dishes until Cory came over to me.

"I was thinking," he started off saying, but I cut him off.

"Oh no, and what were you thinking," I told him chuckling at his face expression.

"Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we should as your new boyfriend out to hang out with us when we take Riley out to the park." He told me as he got a dish towel to dry the dishes.

"I don't know, Cory, I don't want Riley meeting Alex just yet. I mean I just introduce to every guy I date I don't want him to get attach then when if me and Alex break up then he will be hurt," I explain to Cory.

"I guess I understand, but what about you just tell Riley that he's just your friend," Cory said trying to get me to invite Alex to come along with us.

"No, Riley too smart for that," I told him looking at Riley who was eating his food.

I thought about it for awhile and the more I thought about it the more I want to call Alex, so he can come out to the park with us, but I don't want Riley to get hook on Alex after all we just start going out last night. I heard Cory sigh as he tried t o give me the puppy dog eye to get me to agree with him about asking Alex. I shook my head at him not giving in to his puppy eyes, Cory finally gave up on the issue and told me that he was going to take a shower to get change and that he would be back in a few. When Riley was done with his plate he place it into the sink and watch to his room only to come back out a few seconds later to ask if the clothe he pick out were OK. One he got my approval he went into the bathroom to take a bath while I got a call from Ashley I answer the phone.

"Hello," I said picking up the phone.

"Hey, Elena. How have you been?"

"I've been OK, so what's up with you?"

"Nothing much, I just wanted to check up on you to make sure that everything was OK. How's Riley doing?"

"He's doing good, so how everyone doing back home?"

"Everyone doing good, well everyone except Andy. He's still kind of sad that you left without saying good-bye." Ashley explain to me.

I began to feel guilty for Andy's sadness it was may fault anyway for just up and leaving him, but I don't think I would have been able to face him after I told him about Riley being his son and all.

"But he gotten better these last few day," Ashley finish making me feel a little better.

We continued to talk for a while, until Riley got out the bathroom and Cory came back, we said our good-byes as I shut me phone. The three of us went to the park and just play around for a bit. It was about eight o'clock now, Cory and Riley were still playing catch when I got a random text message from Ashley.

Your going to be in for a surprise
-Ashley

I text her back asking her what she was talking about, but she never replied back telling me what she meant. After the boys got done playing catch we went back to the apartment seeing that Riley was getting a little sleepy from playing around in the park for the past couple of hours. I open the door to my apartment and pick up Riley so that he could change his clothes to get ready for bed. While I was tucking Riley in bed, I heard a knock on the door followed by Cory opening the door.

"Um.. Elena someone at the door for you," I heard Cory say as he close the door behind who ever.

"OK. I'm be right there," I told him as I kiss Riley on his forehead wishing him a good night.

I quietly shut Riley door leaving it crack open at little so a light light could get in his room, since Riley was kind of scared of the dark. I walk out into the front room to see Cory seating talking to the person and when the person turned around to see me, I almost forgot to breathe.

I hate to say I told you so, but I so told you so. You should of listen to me, I am your sub-conscious after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update after about two comments. So please comment and let me know what you all think of the story so far.