Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Going to Chicago

When Elena ran out the house after she told me about Riley being my son, I was shocked, it not everyday your high school crush come back to see you after about a year to tell you that you have a son. I didn't know what to think about me having a child, I was too young to have a son, my career was just going as the lead singer not to long ago. But since Riley is my son I began to feel guilty that I wasn't in his life at all and it was part of my fault I should of kept in contact with Elena. The next day after Elena left Ashley and Matt told me that she left to go back home and that she couldn't take staying here an longer. As soon as I got the news I began to become angry, but not for the reason you think, I'm not mad at her just the fact that she left without a good-bye or telling someone she left before hand. It was almost like we was back in high school again, when something went wrong Elena would always run or do something to avoid the problem instead of facing it, like now.
-X-
Its been a couple of weeks since she left to go back home and she hasn't talk or called anyone, I was began to worry about her. I mean she would of calling Ashley or Matt by now, but they haven't said anything about her calling them, and it wasn't until the next day that I got a text from Matt saying that Elena had just text him saying that she didn't want me to reject Riley and that she was to scared to face me after telling me the new because she thought I was going to be mad since she has told me when she first found out. That day I had a plan to prove to her that her way of thinking was wrong and that I didn't care for Riley and her as well. I told my band mates, Ashley and Matt what I was panning on doing and they all thought that it was a great idea, once they knew I pack all my thing to go to Chicago to find Elena.

I was now sitting in the plane thinking of all the thing that could of happen when I show up and also the things that could go wrong. I felt my heart beat in my chest faster as the pilot told us that we were now landing in Chicago, I took in a deep breathe to calm myself, but it didn't help at all.

What if she has move on and doesn't want to see me anymore? I wonder will she be angry in she saw me, and not let me see Riley?

I shook my head trying to get rid of all the negative thought that could come to mind and try to focus on the real reason on why I was here and that was to make sure that Elena knew what I really felt about this situation. I was able to get of the plane and grab my bags to walk into the the cold air of Chicago, I push my sunglasses on my face hoping that no one would know who I was. I walk down the side walk of Chicago and I decide to call Ashley to see if she knew where Elena was. She reply back to me fast and when she told me that she had a date my heart seem to stop in its track just to break into a million of pieces. A tear began to fall out of my eye thinking of all the good time Elena and I had together back in high school. I look to the time on my phone and thought about going to a hotel to get some rest and wait until a little later to greet Elena. I got a cab to take me to the Hilton Hotel, I was greet at the front desk by a mid-age woman with grey eyes and brown hair with a smile on her face as she saw me approach the desk.

"Hello, sir, how may I help you?" the woman ask me.

"Yes, can I get a room," I told the woman as she began to type in the computer looking for a able room.

"Well it seem like on is open, it a single queen bed it that, OK?" She question.

I nodded my head at her as I took out my wallet to pay the woman for the room, "And how long will you be staying,sir?" She ask looking at me with her grey eyes.

I wasn't plan on staying to long after all I did have a tour next week, so I think it would be alright to stay at least a couple of nights. "Three night, please," I told the young woman.

I hand her my credit car to pay for the room and in exchange she gave me the room key as I walk off to find the room on the third floor. I open the hotel room and laid on the bed slowly finding myself getting sleepy from all the travel.

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ.

Opening my eyes as my phone buzzed in my pocket waking me from my sleep to see that I had a text from Ashley telling me where Elena live and that Elena should be home by now. I quickly text her a thank you and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into some fresh clothes before I go to see Elena. Once I was done I grab the hotel key and place it inside my jean pocket and grab my jacket as I walk out the door to catch a cab to go to the address that Ashley gave me to where Elena was. The cab drive took me to a apartment building, I paid him the amount I owned him and got out of the cab to start walking up the to the building. I got my phone out of my pocket to go to the text message that Ashley sent me to make sure that I was at the right place, I shut my phone shoving it into my pocket as I took a deep breathe. My heart was once again start to beat at a uncontrollable rate with each step I took up the steps leading to Elena apartment, when I reach the door butterflies began to fly in my stomach as I slowing raise my hand to knock on the door praying that Elena was home. The door open up to a young guy about my age with black hair except for his fringe that was blond almost covering his blue eyes which were full of questions.

"Hey, sorry to disturb you, but does Elena live here? If it's possible could I speak with her please it kind of important," I told the young man.

"Um... yeah, she just got in, but before I let you in who are you to Elena?" The young man ask looking at me from head to toe trying to figure out who I was.

"I'm an old friend of Elena, we went to the same school together back in high school in LA where we grew up together," I explain to him.

He seem to approve of my answer and it wasn't until then did the question form in my mind as my heart began to beat faster as I enter the room.

Is this Elena's new boyfriend?
What am I going to tell her when I see her, and how will she take it?

Walking into the room I could tell that it was like a small living room and kitchen area as I took a seat at the table as the young man took the seat in front of me.

"Well, I'm Cory, Elena's best friend and babysitter," Cory told me sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I place my hand in his and shake his hand, "Well it's nice to meet you Cory, I'm Andy."

Cory smile at my response as we began to talk a little before he told Elena that someone was at the door for her. As we waited for her we talk about what she was like in high school and he seem to agree with me when I told him about the crazy thing that we use to do during our high school career. That was until I hear the voice of the girl that could make my heart speed up as if she was my drug and I was her victim to her. Not long after I heard her voice I saw her walking out of a room and into the hall until she saw me and her face was full of shock.

"Well, I'll leave you two to talk," Cory said getting up from the seat and walk out the door to go where ever.

"What are you doing here Andy?" Elena said to me, with her voice full of shock and nervousness.

"I wanted to talk to you about Riley and just to talk to you about some other things as well," I explain to her.

She slowly walk over to the seat that Cory was once sitting in and look at me, "What is it?"

"I just want to tell you before you ran off that I want to be in Riley's life no matter what it takes I want him to grow up knowing that he had a father. And that although I was shock by the news that you told me it still wasn't going to stop me from being in his life. And I just want to tell you something that I wasn't able to tell you back when we were in high school... Elena, I...," I told her, as I took a deep breathe, "I use to have the hugest crush on you during high school."

I search her face for a response, but it was just full of mix emotions as she look at me trying to take in all that I had just told her about Riley and about high school.

"Well, Andy I'm glad to hear that you want to be in Riley's life, and I'm sorry that I left like that I guess I wasn't ready for the answer I thought you were going to tell me instead of this. I had feeling for you as well back in high school, but that was at least five years ago Andy and I have move on with my life." She told me looking at the table.

My heart broke as her words echo in my head, I had feeling for you as well back in high school, but that was at least five years ago Andy and I have move on with my life, Knowing that I once had a chance to have a life with Elena and only for it to be ruin because I didn't have the guts in the first place to tell her that I love her and now some other guy is lucky enough to have her. My sorrow was broken by small foot steps that was slapping against the wood floor, both Elena and I turn to see a half sleepy Riley walking over looking as if he was wobbling from side to side trying to keep straight as he walk. The closer he got the more my heart began to sink thinking about the possibilities if Elena and I were together, Riley went to his mom and laid his head down on her chest. Riley look from the corner of his eye to see me and I just smile as he jump from his mom lap and into mine with a happy smile as he gave me the biggest hug that I had ever had. Elena look over at Riley in my arms and smile as she got up and signal me to follow her, I did as I was told and followed her into a child room, who I was guessing belong to Riley. I place Riley in the bed placing the cover over him as he once again slowly drifted of to sleep, "Andy are you going to be here tomorrow," Riley ask, yawning.

"Yeah, I'll be here kiddo," I said tucking him in the bed as I walk out the room with Elena quietly closing the door.

We walk to the front door, "Is it OK if I come by tomorrow to see Riley?" I ask her as I open the front door.

She nodded her head as I gave her a small smile before leaving the apartment, I walk down the stairs and into Chicago air as I began to walk to the hotel since it was only two block from here as I took out my cancer stick and my lighter. Once my cancer stick was lit I took a puff and exhale it out as I felt the nicotine began to clam my nerves as I walk down the sidewalks with a broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys all enjoy the story, so far and make sure to comment in order for me to update more. So tell me what you think about the story, so far and what ou like about it.
Andy