Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

I Think its Time that I Went Back to LA

"Elena, I was thinking that if you move back to LA that maybe I could spend more time with Riley, and I'm not asking for you to give me an answer now. Just think about, at least, please?"

Was all I could think about waking up the next morning, I took a long shower hoping to relax a little before I had to start the day. Stepping out of the bathroom, I went into the kitchen to cook up some breakfast, but it kind of hard to cook when you have something like making a tough decision on your mind. Finally I was done, and decide to take a seat on the couch as I felt my brain began to pound against my skull as if I had some type of hang-over.

"Mommy, did you make bacon? Because I smell bacon," Riley said to me, walking into the kitchen to the table.

I could only help, but smile at my son love of bacon as I laid back trying to relax a little while I had the chance before I had to get Riley ready for the day. Sudden my phone, that was in my room, began to ring. I got up slowly not wanting to get dizzy, walking to my room and answer the phone to be greeted by a deep, husky voice on the other end of the phone, it didn't take me long to figure out that it was Andy. He start to tell me about what he wants to do today, since it was just going to be a family day, and want to make sure that I was OK with everything before he came over.

"Yeah, Andy that sound great, I'm sure Riley will love it," I told Andy.

"OK, great. So are you two almost ready?" A curious Andy ask me.

I told him that he could come on over, but I had to get Riley dress, he said he would just come over anyway. Hanging the phone up, I place it back on the nigh stand and walk to the kitchen to see Riley drinking a cup of apple juice before turning to me with a smile.

"Ready, buddy?" I question him.

He gave me a nod before running into the bathroom to run some water for his bath, he soon came back to me.

"Mommy, you are going with me and daddy, today. Right?" Riley ask.

"Of course," I told him, giving him a smile before he ran into the bathroom once again.

AS he ran off, my head ache seem to get worst, but it was nothing Advil couldn't take care of. I walk over to the cabinet to grab the bottle of Advil, taking out on a pill while fixing a glass of water. I took the pill before I heard a knock on the door, knowing that it was Andy I told them to come in. My guess was right, he came and gave me a hug before asking where Riley was.

"He's in the bathroom getting ready," I said to him.

Not long after that, Riley came in and ran over to his dad giving him a big hug while a huge grin spread across his face. It had my heart happy to see Riley so happy when ever he saw Andy, that huge grin was just priceless.

"Hey, buddy, how are you?" Andy ask his son, with a smile on his face.

"I'm good," Riley informed his father, as he hug Andy tighter, smiling.

It was breath taking to see how much they look, so much alike with those big smile on their faces, almost like clowns. Andy sat down on the couch, seating Riley on his lap before turning to me.

"You almost ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go," I told him, grabbing the apartment key off the counter top.

We walk out of the building as we wait for a cab to take us to a David and Buster that was about several minutes away from here. During the short trip there I couldn't help, but still think about what I was going to tell Andy after today. We got out of the cab and paid the driver before walking into the building full of games. Once we got inside the building I could see Riley's eyes light up at all the thing that was surrounding him at this time, all at once, he look like he didn't know where to start first. Riley grab both, Andy and I hands before taking off to play a game. It was about an hour of Riley dragging us around showing us all the games that he wanted to play before he got hungry, we walk over to the table to be greeted by a waitress. She quickly took our order, coming back a few moments later to drink out our drinks.

"Are you have fun so far, Riley?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"YES, thanks so much for bring me here, this place is awesome," Riley responded to me.

"Well, it was your dads idea," I told him, smiling.

"Daddy, thanks. How did you know about this place?" Riley ask Andy.

Andy just smile at Riley shrugging his shoulder, as Riley took a drink of his soda and just accept Andy's answer. The waitress came bring our food and we all happily ate our food, when we were all done Riley was ready for round two with all the games in the building. Andy and I just let Riley have his fun, running from game to game winning tickets. When Riley was finally done, Andy took him over to the ticket return place only for Riley to come back out with a stuff Dog that was bigger than he was. Now that it was time to go, since Riley yawning, we took a cab back home and back to the apartment. Once inside Andy tuck Riley in bed and close the door enough so that it wasn't completely close.

"Thanks, Andy. I think Riley really needed that," I told him as I walk into the kitchen to get some drink while he took a seat on the sofa.

"I don't mind, Riley is our child, after all," he told me as I join him on the sofa handing him is drink.

"Um... Andy about what you ask me yesterday, well,"I began telling him, taking a breathe, "I need a little more time to think about this. It a lot to think about, right now."

"I understand," Andy said to me, placing my hand in his, "Maybe it would help if we talk about this together, but I don't want to pressure your into anything."

"Not tonight, maybe later, please?" I told him.

Looking into his eyes to see him looking back at me with those amazing color eyes of his, I knew Andy wanted me to go back with him, but I don't want to do that to Riley. I mean what is Andy going to do when he goes on tour? I don't think I want to Riley go through that right now, usually Andy we be gone gone for months on end it would only break Riley heart. I don't think it would be a good idea to go back, it would be kind of difficult to try to get a new job in LA. Andy just gave me a smile before telling me good night and leaving me to my thoughts about leaving my home in Chicago and moving back to LA.

I guess the real question that I have to ask is, why do I have to think about going back home where I grew up with family and friends? I don't know, maybe I'm just scared to go back home after running away for the second time in my life, or maybe I'm just being selfish. Andy will be able to see Riley more if we move back to LA and Riley will get to see his grandparents, how can I take that away from Riley?

A smile spread across my face as I grab the phone out of my pocket to text Andy to tell him my decision.

So when should Riley and I pack to go back to LA?
-Elena
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment, after about two or three, I'll update again. Thanks to all the ones that have comment, you guys are amazing.