Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Telling Everyone the News

How about as soon as possible, and we all just take a plane that leaves tomorrow?
-Andy

As I read the words on the screen of my phone, I went to my room and start to pack some of my clothes, waiting until tomorrow to pack Riley so I won't have to wake him up. As I was walking back to my room I text Andy back saying that it was fine with me and that I was going to start packing now. After several hours I was done packing everything that I could fit in my suitcase, and decide that I would need to get some sleep before Riley wakes up, so I can tell him the new tomorrow. That when I remember that I would also have to tell Alex that I was moving as well, I decide to wait to think about that as I change into my pajama so that I could sleep comfortable in my bed.

I hope Alex takes the news OK, I'm just happy that I was going to finally move back home

--------

I woke up the morning with Riley shaking me awake, I open my eyes to see Riley smiling face as he giggle trying to make me up from my sleep.

"Mommy, it's time it get up." Riley told me, poking me in the side.

"OK, Mommy getting up, sweetie," I said, as I sat up in the bed and pick Riley up placing him on the bed next to me. "Riley I have something to tell you," I took a breathe, "We are going with daddy to go back to Grandpa and Grand ma house."

"Really, mommy?" Riley ask me with such excitement.

I nod my head at him, as a smile spread across his face, getting out the bed with Riley following me as we went into the kitchen to get some breakfast before we start to pack Riley things. I fix Riley some cereal, before going to take a quick shower and just as I got done with my shower Riley told me that he was done.

"Wow that was fast, do you want to get ready first or start packing now?" I ask him seeing him think about his choice.

"How about I get ready, then pack," Riley answered me, "Oh, and mommy are you going to call daddy, soon?"

I gave Riley a smile before nodding my head as he ran into the bathroom to get ready, as I went into the kitchen to wash the few dishes that where there. Riley soon came out making sure I knew that he was ready to go pack, it made me chuckle at how happy he was to be leaving Chicago.

Oh my God, I have to Cory and Alex before we leave!

With that in mind I took my cell to call Cory over, so that I could tell him the news about us going back to LA. When Riley and I reach his room he start to get all his favorite clothes out first, then all his toys. While he was getting all his things out I went over to the closet in my room to get another suitcase to put Riley clothes in, just as I drop the suitcase off in Riley's room there was a knock at the door. When I open the door I saw Cory giving me a hug, as he close the door behind him. Leading him back to Riley's room so that I could help Riley pack and talk to Cory at the same time.

"So what's up with you two packing?" Cory ask noticing that I was helping Riley put some of his things into the suitcase.

"Um... Cory about that...well I decided that I was going to move back to LA since Andy wants to be more apart of Riley's life," I told him, not sure if i was going to get the respond I was looking for.

"Really? That's great, but I'm going miss you and my little Riley," Cory said, as he ran up crush Riley and I into a bear hug.

As Cory release us from his death grip, my phone began to ring. Picking it up I saw that it was Andy, so since Riley wanted to call him earlier I gave Riley the phone and told him to say hello. After Riley said hello, his face lite up as if it was Christmas and it was a bunch of present under the Christmas tree. Once Riley got off the phone with his dad, he hand me the phone back before shutting his now full suitcase, with a little help he finally got it shut.

"Uncle Cory, can we watch a movie together now?" Riley ask, walking up to Cory.

Cory nod his head as we followed him into the living room to watch a movie of Riley's choice, who pick G-Force. Half way through the movie Riley fell asleep in my lap, carefully picking him up to place him on his bed. Walking back to where Cory was in the living room to see him texting someone on his phone.

"Cory, I don't know how I'm going to tell Alex about the news," I stated to him as I sat on the spot next to him.

"How about you just tell him like you told me, I'm sure it won't be to hard to tell him that your moving so that Riley can be closer to his dad," Cory explain to me.

"Yeah, I guess your right,"

"Hey, listen Keri I got to go I have a date tonight, so I will call you to make sure that Alex took the news OK. Promise me that you will tell Alex at least before tonight?" He told me, but after not hearing a response from me, "Keri..Promise me."

Finally giving into Cory demand I told him that I was going to call Alex over now, so that I could talk to him about the move. Happy with the answer Cory walk out the door to go to his date, and doing as I promise I text Alex.

Hey, could you come over so that I can talk to you about something? It's really important.
-Keri

After texting Alex I found myself drifting off to sleep thinking about what it was going to be like to move back to LA with Andy and Riley.

Knock, knock

Hearing the sound I woke up from my sleep as I got up from the couch to open the door to see Alex smiling at me.

"Hey, Keri. Did I wake you up?" Alex ask, after kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Yeah, but I needed to get up anyway," I told him, moving aside so that he could come inside so that we could talk.

Taking a seat on the couch next to Alex, was never racking to tell the guy that I have been dating for only a day or two that I was moving back home with my son's father, taking a deep breathe pushing all the thought aside so that I could just focus on telling Alex.

"Alex, the reason I called you over here is because I'm going to move back to LA with Riley's father, so they can be closer together. I know this is sudden, but we were plan on leaving tomorrow, and I understand if you don't..." I was cut off by a kiss from Alex.

Alex just smile at me, "You know, it's cute when you ramble on. But to tell you the truth I understand that you are going to move after all it is best for Riley to me close to his father, and as for that thing you were going to say. Don't even think about it, I think that I can live with a long distance relationship as long as your comfortable with it." Alex told me, looking me in my eyes as he talk.

I was to overwhelm to speak, so I did the only thing that I could and that was to kiss him. A little taken back by the sudden kiss it took awhile before Alex kiss back, but when he did it was one of the most passionate kiss that I have ever shared with anyone. As we broke apart from the kiss, I knew that Alex knew my answer about our long distance relationship, he gave me one more last kiss before leaving out the door.

I really hope everything turn out OK with this move to LA, I can't wait to go back home. But the only thing that is going to scary me while I'm back home is either Alex cheating one me or vice visa. I hope that Andy stilldoesdoesn't have feeling for me or else this is going to be way harder than I thought it will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the ones who have comment, and please keep commenting. I hope you all enjoy this story.
Please at least two or three comment before the next update!