Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Chapter 23

Waking up to hear an annoying beeping sound, my eyes glanced around the room only to be blinded by all the white that was surrounding me as I was laying down. Feeling someone hand holding mine, I look down following the arm up to a sleeping Andy. Careful, not wanting to wake up Andy, I tried to sit myself up, too bad that when I moved a small cry of discomfort left my lips waking up the one person I was trying not to wake up. His usually bright blue/grey eyes were dull and red looking as if he’s been crying for days, plus he had bags under his eyes showing that he hasn’t had a wink of shut eye.

“How do you feel?” Andy’s voice raspy, tried asked me, showing concern in his eyed as his eyed scanned over my body as if to see if I was in any type of pain.

“I’m fine, how long have I been here? Is Riley ok? Where is he?” I asked , not caring about my own self but instead I was more worried about Riley since I was here with Andy.

“He’s fine. He is with your parents. You only been here for about a day, and the doctors said that you may be able to be release either tomorrow or the day after,” Answering me as he rub his thumb over my hand.

Letting out a sigh of relief knowing that my son was ok, I could feel myself not being full of worry as much as before.

“Elena, what would possess to you to go out drinking and driving? You should have called someone to come pick you up, you had us all worried sick about you.” Andy stated, as if I was a little kid who got in trouble.

“Let’s not talk about this right now Andy, please. I don’t want to fight with you right now, can this at least wait till I’m out of this place.” I said, pleading with him to drop the subject.

Nodding his head in agreement, but I knew just by looking into his eyes that once I was out that we were going to be talking about this incident. A knock was heard from the door, as both Andy and I look towards the door.

“Good to see that you are finally awake, how are you feeling? Any pain or discomfort?” The person in the doorway, wearing a lab coat, who I figured out was the doctor, asked.

“Nope, not really just when I move a little it hurts,” answering the doctor’s question.

“That is to expect after have such a horrible car accident as yours. You gave us all quiet a scary, Mrs. Biersack. Having in a couple of bruised ribs, your arm broke in about three different places, and your face was pretty cut up. The cuts should heal along with your ribs, but I’m afraid that you will be needing physical therapy for your arm.” The doctor informed me while looking at the clipboard in his hand.

Wait what about a Mrs. Biersack? Why does that name sound so familiar, hang one a lick slicking minute that’s Andy last name. So how in the world on God’s green earth did I get his last name, the only way that would happen is if Andy told them that I was married to him.

I quickly thank the doctor as he informed me before leaving out the doorway and into the hall to see more of his patients. Raising my eyebrow at Andy, as he returns the look by focusing on other places besides myself. Clearing my throat to get his attention, he slowly turn to look up at me before giving me a shy smile.

“I had to that was the only way they would let me see you, I’m sorry Elena.” Andy told me.
I gave him a small smile as I just decided to drop it because I knew if the roles were switch, I would have done the same thing as him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has finally be two days since I was last in the hospital, and undergoing therapy for my arm. I was staying with my parent for the day since Andy was away taking care of band business, since it was difficult to take care of Riley with a cast on my arm.

“Mommy, look I drew you a picture, so you can get better,” Riley told me, as he got into my lap showing me the picture he drew, point to each figure on the picture “Look it’s me, you and daddy, and I even added my future puppy. Since you always said that we could get a puppy, so when are we going to get a puppy, mommy?”

Smiling at my son, who was so eagerness to own a pet of his very own, reminded me of the time I would always beg me own to get a dog. I wanted to tell him yes, but I had to remember that we live with Andy now so it would really be up to him.

“Mommy would love for us to get a puppy, but we are going to have to ask daddy first. OK, honey?”

His face lite up as he yelled a yes before climbing out of my lap and running into the kitchen, where my mom was cooking dinner.

“Grandma, Grandma, I’m going to get a puppy soon,” Riley yell as he spotted his grandma.

My mom just poked her head out of the arch way that connected the kitchen and living room, giving me a look that was trying to confirm what her grandson was saying true.
Shaking my head at my son, who seem to forget that he had to ask Andy before he got the puppy, “Sweetie, Daddy has to say you can have a puppy before you start telling people.”

“Oh I know mama, but Daddy going to say I can anyway,” Riley stated sounding confident as he placed his little hands on his hips as he poked his head out of the doorway, as well.

I couldn’t help but laugh at my son confident that his dad was going to say yes, but I knew it was true because when it can to Riley, Andy become a huge squish teddy bear. The front door was open and closed followed by footsteps only to reveal that it was Andy, wearing a black V-neck with acid wash jeans and a beanie on his head.

“How did you get in, the door was locked?” I questioned, as I turn to look at Andy, who took a sit next to me resting his arm on the back of the couch.

“Oh, Honey I gave Andy a key, after all he is family.” My mom said from the kitchen.

As if hearing his dad’s name, Riley shot out of the kitchen and jump into Andy’s lap fasten than a speeding bullet. Andy gasps as the hyper active boy jump on his lap a little harder than I thought.

“Daddy, so me and mommy were talking about get a puppy, so can we please? She told me to ask you but I knew you were going to say yes.” Riley asked looking up to his dad.

“How do you know I was going to say yes, little man?” Andy asked before he began tickling Riley, who was now laughing.

“Because you never let me down, besides we were talking about get a puppy before mommy got hurt.”

“Alright little man, when mommy gets better then we can get a puppy, how does that sound?” Riley nodded his head as he tried to catch his breath from laughing, “Elena, could I speak with you upstairs for a second?” Andy asked as he turned his attention towards me awaiting an answer.

Nodding my head as I got up from the couch leading Andy upstairs to talk about, once inside the room, I took a sit on the bed followed by Andy copying me.

“Next week, our managers schedule us for a three month tour, but I told them that I could give them an answer just yet before talking with you. I just wanted to make sure it was ok with you special after what happen, I don’t want to leave you and Riley by yourselves.” Andy told me while taking my hand in his looking me in the eyes.

“Andy, we’ll be fine, you can’t just keep your fans waiting. We can just stay here until my cast finally comes off in the two weeks or so, but you better make sure you call at least twice a week because Riley going to miss you like crazy.”

“I promise, and as long as you two are fine, I guess I’ll be ok with going on tour,” Andy said as he kissed me on the forehead before walking out the door.

Closing me eyes as I allowed myself to be engulf by the mattress as I fell backwards on the bed, letting myself let out a breathe of relief.

Thanks God he didn’t want to talk about what we wanted to in the hospital because to be truthful I don’t know what I would say if he asked me. Sigh. I want to be with Andy, but I also find myself wanting to be with Alex. But I know sooner or later I’m going to have to choice between the two, the thing is how do I choose between my heart and my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long update guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and thanks for reading. You all are the best. =D