Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

chapter 24

Its been about about a month since Andy left to go on tour, but he kept his promise to call every day to check in with us. Today, me and Matt, were going to take Riley to the amusment park that was going on today, just to spend some time with Riley.

"Riley, do you want to go win a bear?" Matt asked Riley, who could not stop smiling at the different activites going on around him.

Nodding his head eargerly, Riley pull both, Matts and my arm, over to the ring toss game as he pointed to the giant teddy bear that was hanging on the side of the stand. Matt just smiled as he gave one of the tickets to the man suppervising the stand, as he gave Matt the rings to toss. Riley turn to me as he grab onto my hand, looking down at my son I couls tell he wanted to see how Matt was doing in the game to see if he was really going to get that bear. Riley lift his arms up as I pull him up to set him in my hip as we both turn our attention to watch Matt.

So far Matt was doing an excellent job at tossing the rings, he got about three of the rings to hang on the scattered glass bottles, needing only one more. Matt toss another ring as it flew thru the air as it landed on top of the glass bottle. The man walk up to Matt letting him know he won the game in return Matt pointed towards the stuff teddy bear that Riley was point at earlier. Once Matt had the bear in his hands, he turn around to give the bear to a huge smiling, excited Riley. Riley took the bear holding the bear in his left arm while he wrap his right around Matt's neck to give him a hug which Matt return with a light squeeze.

The rest of the day seem to have went on similar to Riley winning many stuff animal and going on the very few rides in the park, and afterwards we went to a local dinner before heading home.

Once inside the house, Riley ran to his room to get his bag to stay over night at Matt's house.

"Riley are you sure your going to be ok?" I asked worry about letting my one and only son out of my sight for the first time in my life.

He gave me a nod as he ran up to me to give me a big hug before placing a kiss on my cheek then ran over to stand by Matt, who was waiting by the door. Matt inform me that he would make sure to call me when they got to his place and before Riley would fall asleep, knowing that I was a nervous about Riley not being with me for the night. Giving a smile as I walk them out the door before Matt put Riley bag in the car then stap him into his car seat. When they were gone down the road, I close the front door as I let a sigh leave my mouth trying to calm myself.

The house was dead slient without Riley running around, I was getting read to draw myself a hot bath until my phone rang inside my purse. Digging in my purse in search for my phone, I quickly push the answer button trying not to miss the call.

"Hello,"

"Hey, babe. How are you doing so far?" the warming voice of Andy reach my ear causing me to grinning hearing from him again.

"I'm doing ok, Riley is spending the night over Matt's house, but how is the tour going so far?"

"Great, the fans are always amazing, but I ready to come home to you and our adorable son. Not to mention I could use one of your homecook meals, we never really have time to eat real food."

My heart seem to skip a beat hearing that Andy was confessing to me that he miss me and my cooking,the grin that was once on my face now turn into a full blown smile. I chuckle at his comment about food as we countine to talk on the phone for about thirty more minutes before there was a knock on my door, before getting up I ask Andy to hang on as I open the door.

Placing the speaker of the phone against my shoulder as I walk to the front door I place my hand on the handle as I open the door the person behind it shock me. Putting the phone back up to my ear telling Andy that I would call him later on as my eyes scan the person in front of me. As my eyes meet with a familar pair of grey eyes that I knew all to well as he was standing before me with a warm smile on his face, which I could not say was the same for my expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is so short, but I thought I should get something out before the end of this month. Thanks for reading guys, and please comment to let me know what I need to improve on.Or comment on who you think is at Dawn's door?