Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

That was to close

I just smiled at Riley as he faced the people in front of him, he smiled back and faced me to shy away from the smiling faces. Riley slowly turned his head a little so that half of his face was turn facing the guy. "Hey Riley, I am Andy and these are my friends: Chris, and Sandra." Andy introduced himself to Riley made him look at each one and gave them a small wave. It did not take Riley long to get over his mild shyness because he soon when back to eating his food. We all talked about what life was like after our high school until now. We stayed at the place for at least a half of an hour longer and left and walked back to the park to say good bye. "Hey, Elena..um. i can talk to you for a second?" Andy said as him, and the band walked us to Matt's car. I nodded my head toward him, and guided Riley to go with Ashley so that she could put him in his car seat. I walked over to Andy and waited for him to speak what he had to say to me as Sandra and Chris walked to their bus. "Do you think we can exchange numbers to hang out later before the band goes on tour?" Andy asked with hope in his eyes. I could not say no to him i never could in high school and i guess i still cannot. I gave him my phone in exchange for his to place my number in his phone. I handed him back his phone in return Andy hugged me tightly and whispered that it was good to see me after all this time. His word made me smile, but at the same time it made me feel guilty that i have not told him that Riley was his son, yet. I sighed as i pulled away from the hugged and walked back to Matt's car to go home. It took awhile to get back home because of the traffic was so heavy. Matt pulled up in the drive way as i got Riley and myself out of the car to get into the house. Once we were inside i looked at my cell phone to see that it was now ten o'clock about time for Riley to get ready for bed, i told Riley to get ready for bed so he went up the steps to take a bath. As i went to the living room and sat on the couch where my mom, and dad was at, "Honey, how was the park?" My dad asked.

"It was fun Riley had a lot of fun at the park then Chris, Ashley and I ran into some of our old friends from high school. So we went out to eat for a while to catch up on some things." I answered as i leaned back further into the couch. My mom looked at me, trying to figure out what was wrong, but i decided to get up and check Riley before she could question me. I knock on the bathroom then peeked inside to make sure that Riley was ok, and he was now wrapped in his towel as he got out of the tub. I closed the door and walked into my room to lay down, until Riley came in a few seconds later in his PJs. Riley jumped on the bed and rested his head on my leg as i let my mind wonder about today. My mind keep wondering what would happen if i would of told Andy that he was Riley's father, would he be happy about it? Or would he be pissed off that he had a son that he did not know? Or would he just be angry and think i was lie to him? My minded wanted to believe that he was going be happy that Riley was his and that he would accept it instead of reject Riley. I wanted Andy to be apart of Riley's life as his father, so that can Riley can have a father figure as well as a mother around. My thought was stop when the door to my room opened to let my mom walk into my room. She walked over to my bed and sat down, telling Riley to go watch TV with his grandfather so that she could talk to me. Riley did what was asked leaving me alone with my mom. "Sweetie, what wrong? And do not say nothing or not to worry about it, so just tell me?" she said looking me in the eye as she talked.

I sighed knowing that i could not lie to my own mother, "Well i say Andy today as well as his band mates and he asked who Riley was, but i was to scared to tell him that Riley was his son." As i talk i could feel the tear in my eye trying to surface and break free, my mom just pulled me into a hug.

"So when are you going to tell Andy than, Honey?" She asked

"I do not know, mom i thinks that the problem i do not want to tell Andy because I am scared of how Andy is going to react to the news. But at the same time i want Andy to be apart of Riley's life, but at the same time i do not want Riley to get rejected by his own dad." I said as i tried to wipe the tear away as more began to fell.

"Honey, you need to tell Andy sooner or later weather you want to or not, Riley is his child also and he has the right to know that Riley is his child. I know your scared of how he is going to react, but look at it this way sweetie. You have raised Riley all by yourself this long and you have us here and I am pretty sure other as well who are going to help you if Andy doesn't accept him. But knowing Andy i do not think that he would do that to or Riley, you and i both know Andy is a good guy who know how to handle business. I am pretty sure that Andy would be thrilled to hear that, sweetie. Ok?" she said as my tears started to dry up. She slowly began to release me and head to the door, except she stop at the entrance way. "Elena the sooner you tell him the better its is going to be for you and him." After that she closed the door to leave me in my thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please