Status: active.

A Second Reality.

Image

People always say “Watch out for who you meet online,” but what if you met a best friend? Someone that you can tell your deepest darkest secrets to and they will never tell, because who can they tell? It creates a bond that is really unlike any other. It always lets you be yourself when you can’t be around anyone else…it reminds you that someone is always there.

Two complete opposites, one shy and to them self, the other loud and outgoing, only open to what they can learn from the other. They each led the other out of something that haunted them, something that still haunts them every once in a while. Never really being able to open up to anyone else, they found each other on the World Wide Web.

But what happens when one of those friends has other best friends? Other best friends that happen to be famous rock stars, that almost every girl in America has posted on their bedroom walls? These best friends just happened to be the Jonas Brothers.

I guess life just wanted to give these girls something new. Something like a new beginning some might say.

But they like to use the words: A Second Reality.

Based on half true events between two best friends that met online four years ago. Living in cities that are half an hour away from each other. And still very close till this day.

Disclaimer: We do not own the Jonas Brothers or any other celebrities that appear in this story. But the plot and other characters are completely ours.