Status: Discontinued due to lost of interest in the story. Sorry

This Lust to My Brain Almost Feels Like a Gun

Chapter 2

I was half way to the bus when Ronnie called from across the lot to me. Shrugging I leave Bert and head towards my brother. Unsurprisingly he follows me. Ronnie shoots us a confused look but otherwise ignores Bert’s presence.

“I forgot to tell you that Kellan called and that she says she gonna be at the show tomorrow. Then she asked if she could stay with us for a while, of course I told her she could.” He says with a smile. Kellan is like another little sister to him.

I squeal in delight and jump into my brothers arms. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I say squeezing him half to death.

“Woah calm down Lexi, it’s not that big of deal. Besides this means you gotta share your bunk.”

“Like I care I get to see my best friend again.” I say jumping back down.

“Yeah well that’s all I wanted so you can go ahead and go back to whatever you were doing with Bert.” Ronnie says reminding me of Bert’s presences.

I turned to face him then turned back to Ronnie and noticed that Jared was walking out of the bathroom. “Actually bro he’s not needed anymore.” I say before running to the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.

As I was washing the toothpaste out of my mouth there was banging on the door. “Lexus open the fucking door!” Bert hollered loudly beating on the door. I rolled my eyes and looked at my reflection in the mirror realizing my eyeliner was smudged. I fixed it before opening the door. On the other side I found a red faced Bert McCracken standing there mid-knock.

“Can I help you?” I asked sweetly.

He pouted and nodded his head yes. Before I could even open my mouth to speak he pushed me back into the sink as he shut and locked the door behind him. My brain had just processed his actions when his lips met mine. Without thinking I grabbed a fistful of his hair pulling him closer. I then wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me on top of the sink.

My mind refused to work as he removed my shirt and began to trail kisses down to my belly. It wasn’t until I felt him undoing my belt that I was forced back to reality. My body froze and I almost didn’t know what to do. I just let him continue until his lips found mine again then I pushed him away.

“What’s wrong?” he asked lustfully.

“You’re really asking that?”

“Yes.” He replies leaning in again.

“Stop that!” I tell him pushing him back.

“Why?” he whines pouting.

“Because I’m not having sex with you.”

“We don’t have to. Just kissing is cool.” He says leaning in once again.

“Then why am I half naked?” I asking pointing at my barely clothed body.

“I got a little carried away.” He says shrugging before shooting me a playful smile.

I roll my eyes at him before pushing him away completely. I then slip my pants back on and begin my search for my top.

“Looking for this?” he asks holding it up a mischievous smile on his face.

I tried to take it from him but fail many times. “Bert please give me my shirt back.” I say reaching up for it. He held it up just slightly out of my reach.

“I’ll give it back on one condition.”

“And what’s that?” I ask scared of the answer.

He said nothing but tapped his lips in response. Sighing I leaned up slightly and kissed him. Right as I was about to pull away he grabbed me and pulled me back. I felt him smirk into the kiss when I made no move to pull away again. Finally he broke away with the smirk still on his face.

“My shirt please.” I say before he could make some smart ass remark.

“Fine take it. Just ruin my fun.” He pouts handing me back my shirt.

I slip it on then attempt to push him out of the way so that I could get out. Of course he wouldn’t budge. I tried once more in vain seeing as he refused to move. After my tenth try he slammed me back up against the sink.

“Bert, What the,” he cut me off with a kiss.

He continued to kiss me forcefully. The grip he had on my waist was sure to leave bruises but oddly I didn’t want him to ever stop. Of course I pretended otherwise and tried half hearted several times to push him away.

“Stop fighting it Lexus. We both know you want this as badly as I do.” He whispers in my ear before lightly nibbling on it. A moan unwillingly escaped my lips as he did and my head fell back exposing my neck to him. He gladly took the opportunity to roughly begin placing kisses down my throat. Another moan passed my lips when one of his hands trailed its way up and cupped my breast.

“That’s right moan for me.” He says roughly kneading me through the fabric of my shirt. He then crushes his lips to mine. Right as I was beginning to enjoy myself there was a loud knock on the door causing us to break apart.

“Hey Lexus you still in there?” I heard my brother Ronnie call through the door.

“Yeah.” I call back dumbly.

“Oh alright. Just so you know we go on in a few minutes.”

“Ok I’ll be there in a minute you go ahead and go I’ll catch up later!” I tell him.

Bert and I stay quiet until we hear the door of the bus close. I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding in. “ Well then.” I say breaking the silence.

“So are you gonna go watch or stay here with me?” Bert asks looking at me with lust darkened eyes.

“I have to go.” Was all I said.

“You don’t actually have to.” He points out.

“I already told him I would.”

He sighs and nods before stepping to the side. “Fine go.”

I shot him a small smile before unlocking the door and leaving.