Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Meeting the Cullens

Nick and I took our seat at the table with me sitting in between the boys, I could feel Paul calm down a little with me closer by his side. The waiter came to take our order and we all told him what we wanted, well except Nick, who didn't order anything. I gave me a questioning look, and he told me that he had already had ate something before he left to come here, even though I still didn't believe him, I didn't want to question him about it. The waiter came back after a few minutes to bring out our food, we thank her and began to dig in. It was now about a half and hour into the date and Nick got a phone call causing him to go home, leaving me and Paul behind.

"So what did you have to tell me before Nick interrupted you earlier?" I ask him, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh, um.. it was nothing really," Paul answer me.

"Are you sure, Paul?" I ask him, wanting to make sure.

"Yes, I'm sure. Are you ready to get out of here?"

I nod my head at him, as he ask for the waiter for the check. He came back with the check, I began to pull my wallet out my purse, but Paul told me he got it and that he never let's a girl pay for anything.

Wow, not only is he pretty cute, but he's also a gentleman. That's something you don't see everyday.

After Paul paid the waiter we got up and head toward the exit out to the parking lot, where my car was. I look aver at Paul as we got closer to my car and he was just smirking looking at me until we reach the car.

"I see your finally driving it, how does it run?" Paul question me, as I lean on the side of the car with him in front of me.

"It run pretty good, thanks to this really amazing guy that I know who help me fix it," I answer him, smirking.

"Really?" Paul ask me, leaning closer to me.

I could feel Paul's warm breathe on my lip causing my own breathe to get caught in my throat, and my lips begging for his. Time seem to slow down as we close the gap between us, and just when our lips where about to touch, Paul's phone went off. We both sigh with disappointment as we pull away from each other as Paul answer his phone obviously piss off at the person on the other end for killing out moment.

"OK, I'm be there soon," Paul told the person on the other end, shutting his phone and shove it back in his pocket.

"Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. I guess I better go," Paul said to me, walking away to his truck.

"Wait," I called out to Paul, I grab his hand before he got to far and walk back up to him to give him a quick peck on the lips.

I pull away from him, seeing him with a huge smile on his face making me smile as well, he wrap his arms around me. He look into my eye before placing his soft lips on mine, making me go to my could nine, the kiss was mind blowing. It was what I thought it would be and more, this kiss was more passionate than the one we share in the garage when we fix the car together. He pull away from the kiss causing me to pout, already missing his lips on mine, he just chuckle at me.

"I got to go, I'm sorry, love. Can I call you tomorrow, maybe?" Paul ask, staring into my eyes.

"I'd like that," I answer him, giving him a smile and walking back over to me car.

I finally got in my car to drive home, thinking about Paul all the way home. When I pull up to the house I saw a white hummer parks outside the house, I got out of the car and walk inside to see my parents talking to three very, beautiful gods and goddess seating on the couch in front of my parents. The one that look older than the other two was pale like the other his hair was blond comb back away from his face with these amazing golden like eyes. The guy next to him had the same skin and eyes, but he was more built with short brown hair, the girl next to him had short brown hair that was flip out. With these three gods/goddess in the room I felt small like a mouse, and when they smile at me when I walk in their teeth were pearly white. I gave them a smile back as I took a seat near my mom.

"Honey, this is Carlise Cullen, his son, Emmett, and his daughter, Alice," my mom said informing me on who they all were.

"Hello," I whisper to them.

"It's nice to meet you, you don't go to Fork High, do you?" the one name Alice spoke to me.

"No, I go to La Push High," I told her, then I remember that they didn't get my name, "Oh, I'm so sorry. My name is Dawn, its nice to meet you all."

"Well, it was nice meeting you all, but I think it time for us to leave," Carlise said, with a voice of a god.

The three got up gracefully, as Alice walk over to me giving me a hug, and Emmett smiling at me before the follow Carlise out the door to go back home.

"That was nice of them to stop by, wasn't it sweetie?" My mom speaking to me dad.

He just nod, giving her a small smile before he went up stairs, I'm guessing, to go to bed. I got out from the couch and told my mom good-night as I walk up stairs to take a quick shower to get ready fro bed. Once I was out the shower and into my sleeping clothes, I crawl into bed, falling to sleep thinking about today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please and thanks to the one who have been commenting. Please at least two comments, before I will update.
Carlise Cullen

Emment Cullen

Alice Cullen