Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Hanging Out with the Cullen's

Waking up with the sun in my eyes, I got up from my bed happy think about only one thing and that was Paul calling me today. I got out of my bed to do my morning routine, when I was done I went done stairs to make some coffee, since I was kind of in the mood for some. Waiting for the coffee to be I realize that I was the only one up in the house, I was pretty shock usually my mom or dad would be up before me, I push it to the back of my mind as I just made enough for when they get up later. After about a few minutes the coffee pot made a noise letting me know that it was ready, I pour me a cup and fix it to my liking, to see that the clock on the stove read seven o'clock and then I remember it was Saturday.

Wow, I forgetful minded much. I wonder what's on TV.

With my coffee in my hand I went into the nicely design living room to watch the flat screen TV. I sat on the comfy sofa and grab the remote to turn surf through all the channel until I find something that catches my eye, it wasn't until then did I seem to land on the new, who were talking about missing people or homicide victims that where found in the forest a few night ago. They talk about how the victims being suck of all there blood with two small hole on their necks, the show some videos of crime scene investigators, who were taking the bodies of the now descend people to gain further information about the killings. The went back to the new anchor warning everyone about being in the woods alone at dark, with my short attention Span I went back to surfing the channel, seeing that the First 48 was on TV. I loving watching show like this about crimes and caughting the killer, I guess you can say that I'm a girl who like her crimes and mystery shows.

"Morning, Honey. Why are you up so early, you do know it not a school day right?" My dad ask me, making me jump ten feet in the air.

I place my hand on my heart as if to calm it down my dad just chuckle at me as he turn back around to the kitchen making me glare at him. I got up from the couch walking back into the kitchen to place my no empty coffee mug on the counter, hearing foot steps upstairs meaning my mom was now up. Within a few seconds she was now down and in the kitchen fixing herself a cup of coffee, I just smirk at her as I went up stairs to log in onto my Face book account to see that my boys from back home were on line. I message them all telling how everything was going, only to get several new messages following. I reply to them all, as we began to send message back to each other non-stop, I look at the time in the lower right corner of the screen to see that it was almost noon when we were finish talking. I log off Face book, and grab my cell phone shoving it into my pocket, so that I could go waste time by talking a walk. I make my way down stairs as I told my folks that I was going to go out for awhile, after getting a responds from them I walk out the door. Letting my feet guide me away from the house only to later bump into a..wall? I fell on my butt, looking up to seethe wall Emmett, with his handout stretch to help me up. I place my small hand in his for him to softly pull me up from the ground and placing me on my feet.

"Are you OK, Dawn?" He ask, with a voice full of worry.

"Yeah, I'm OK. I'm sorry for bumping into you," I apologize to him.

He shook his head and gave me a smile, "It's OK. Maybe we could hang out later, if that's alright with you?" He ask me.

"Yeah, that would be fine. I have nothing to do right now," I told him.

"Alright, come on," he told me, grabbing my hand leading me to a white hummer that was park in a parking lot near the sidewalk.

He open the passenger door, helping me inside before going over to the driver seat to start the car. I have to say that Emmett had a wonderful choice in cars, looking at the tan leather seat and dash board. Emmett began to drive the car turning the radio on, welcome our ear to listen to Beautiful Monster by Ne-yo. Looking over at Emmett, who was mouthing the words to the song, I began to laugh as him making him turn his attention on me holding my tummy as I tried to stop laughing. Soon the song was over, and we were both laughing until we pull up to a drive way of a house surround by the forest. We got out the car and walk inside the house to see that I was wonderfully decorated with someone with amazing taste in color and style. Emmett close the door behind him, resulting in a young women that could be a model to step out of the kitchen area as she stood before us looking at Emmett and me.

"Hello, honey, and who is your friend here?" The young women ask me, and it was then that I knew she had to be related to Emmet they both had the same eye color and the god like voices.

"Mom, this is Dawn. You know the girl Alice has been talking everyone ear off," Emmett explain to her.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Cullen," I said shyly.

She gave me a warm smile showing off her perfect, white teeth, " Oh, Honey. Call me, Esme, please," She said to me.

I gave her a smile as she walk back into the kitchen, when I was suddenly attack into a tight death grip hug. The attack soon unwrap their arms from around my body stepping back for me to see that it was none other than Alice Cullen.

"I'm so happy your here, how have you been?" Alice ask me in a cheerful voice.

"I've been doing good, thanks for asking," I said to her.

She gave me a smile, "That's wonderful, well there are a few people I would like you to meet," she inform me, follow by two people coming down the stair that lead the two people into the living room. "This is Jasper and Rosalie." Pointing to the two beautiful people that where now next to her.

I gave a small wave feeling like the ugly duckling, in a crowd of wonderful swans. The one name Jasper just gave me a wave and a smile, while the other just glare at me as if I had done something to upset her. Alice suggested that we watch a movie, and with that we all took seats in front of the big screen TV in the living room as Alice place a movie into the DVD player. The more we watch the movie the more I felt comfortable with hanging with the Cullens, who were all amazing, and nice people. I felt as if I had made friends in a matter of minutes with just watching a movie with them.

"Dawn I think it's about time I took you back home, I think your mom and dad are going to get worried if I don't take you back now," Emmett said to me, looking at the time on the clock that was on the wall, reading eight thirty.

I nod my head before getting up from my seat and thank the Cullen for having me as well as saying good bye. I follow Emmet out the door to the Hummer as he drove me to the my house, in no time flat we were finally sitting in the drive way of my house. I got out, thanking him for inviting me over his house, I close the door of the Hummer as I made m way to the front door of my house. I grab the key out of my pocket as I place it inside the key hole to unlock the door, opening it to see my folks watching TV as I walk over to them taking a sit in the arm chair near the couch.

"How was your day, sweetie?" My mom as me taking her attention off the TV and to me.

"It was fun, I ran into Emmett in my walk and we hung out with the rest of his family at his house," I told her as I began to yawn.

My mom gave me a nod before turning her eyes back to the TV, as I got from my seat to walk up stairs to get ready for bed. I made my way up the steps, and into my room to get a quick shower before heading to bed, once I was done I walk over to me bed sliding under the covers. Looking up at the ceiling of my room my mind began to wonder about Paul.

I hope Paul OK, he said he was going to call me. Wow, what the hell, I'm not is girl friend, so why should I care if he call me or not.

My eyes began to lose interest in the ceiling, now looking at the full moon that was outside the window that was shining brightly. Smiling at the wonderful sight before me, I sigh think of Paul, once again. My thought were broken by the sound of a wolf howl, I move the cover from my body and walking over to the window looking down at the ground to see the most amazing animal. My eyes fell upon a grey wolf that was sitting outside the wood, that was near my house, looking right at me as if the wolf knew me. I felt myself smile as I heard another howl making the grey wolf race into the wood, disappearing, I made my way back to my bed. With my mind think about the grey wold that I just saw outside my window.

I wonder what that wolf was doing? Oh, well it was a very pretty wolf, but the only thing is I thought there was no wolves in La Push or Fork.

Was the last thing that I could think of before I felt my body get sleepy as I shut my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, had to make sure that I had all my summer work done before school start next week. Make sure you comment and I'll try my best to update as fast as I can, please at least two or three comment before the next update.