Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Going to the Bonfire with Paul

"Dawn, sweetie get up it's almost one in the afternoon," I heard my mom tell me, as she shook me awake.

Yawning as I began to wake up and turn to look at me mom, I sat up in my bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Just to see if my mom was telling the truth I look over at the clock to see that it was twelve fifty.

Holy shit! It is almost one in the afternoon, never usually sleep in this late before. I guess I better get ready.

Setting my feet onto the floor as I walk into the bathroom to take a quick shower to wake myself up a little better, once I was done I did all my morning things before walking down stairs. Walking into the living room I saw my mom reading some kind of book, not wanting to disturb her I went in the kitchen to get a pop tart to eat and then I notice that dad was gone. I shrug my shoulder thinking that he had went to work until I heard my phone ring from up stairs. Racing to get up the steps I finally made it to me room and quickly flip my phone open before it went to voice mall.

"Hello, Dawn here," I spoke to the person on the other end of the line.

"Hey, Dawn it's Paul. I'm so sorry I didn't call you yesterday like I said, but something had came up. So what's been up?" Paul ask me.

"Nothing much really, its been kind of boring," I told him.

"Well how about you come to the bonfire with me tonight, you know as my date?" Paul question, trying his best not to sound nervous.

"I would love to go to the bonfire with to you, Paul." Giggling at his nervousness.

"Great, well make sure that you bring a swimsuit in case you want to go swimming. So I'll pick you up at around eight?"

"Yeah, that will be great,"

"Great, well I have to go, so I'll see you later tonight," Paul said before hanging up the phone.

Shutting my phone and placing it back on the nightstand thinking about later tonight made a smile appear on my face. I thought that since I had awhile that I would get my outfit out and things later, besides I had to call Lisa to come over to help me plan the perfect outfit for the date. It was going on around six and Lisa just got here, she told me how happy she was for me before pushing my up the steps so that I could get ready. It took about a whole hour to get dress, make up, and hair done and I would have to say that Lisa did an amazing job, my make up wasn't to heavy, and my hair was simple, yet cute. The outfit that she help was a simple one, with a cute top, a pair of skinny jeans, and some flats. Looking at myself in the mirror all I could really do was stare in awe as I saw the person that was looking back at me, I took a deep breathe trying to clam my nerves from being nervous on the date.

Why in the fuck am I so nervous to go on a date with him, I mean we hung out with each other before, hell we even kiss. So why am I'm nervous, there is no need to be nervous.

The next thing I hear is the sound of the door bell being rung, Lisa goes down to the front door and when she open the door she turn around to face me, and it was then that I knew it was Paul at the door. Lisa move away from the door as I took her place standing in front of Paul, who was wearing a black wife beater that show off his muscles and a pair of jeans with tennis shoes.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Paul ask, offering me his hand.

I place my small hands in is big one, as we walk to his truck and this time I was able to get in inside unlike last time. Once I was in my seat with my seat belt and Paul started the car to go to where ever the bonfire was held.

"By the way you look beautiful tonight," Paul told me smirk and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before turn his attention back to the road.

I could feel my face heat up from the kiss on the cheek and it wasn't only that it was the fact that he call me beautiful, "Thank you, Paul, you look very handsome yourself."

From the corner of my eye I could tell that he was smirking, I just to happy to notice that he had stop, well that was until it was until he open up my door and once again offered me his hand.

"Here we are," He told me.

I took this time to take in the setting of the place and it was surround by the woods with a cliff that was near by. I could also see that a group of people were already here around a fire, when the group of people saw Paul they all smile at him as Paul and I began walking closer to the group.

"Hey, Paul how's it going?" One of the guys ask Paul.

"Its going pretty well," he said to the boy. He turn his direction to the whole group and lightly pull me to his side wrapping his arm around me, "Everyone this is Dawn."

I suddenly felt shy about being around a group of people that I had no idea about them, I was always a shy person when I was around people I didn't know, so Paul basically just made me shy as ever. The group greeted me with open arms, as if we knew each other for a while and by the time it was tell the old folk stories I could tell you everyone name and maybe a few thing about them. When Jacob's dad, Bill, was telling the stories all I could think about was how cool it would be to know a shape shifter or to have a wolf that would protect you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it took a long time to update, I just started my senior year yesterday. So I'm going to try my best to at least update every story once a week, if I can. Thanks to all the people who comment and please keep the comments going.
At least two or three comment before the next update.