Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Chapter 13

I woke up with the smell of muffins filling my nose, as I tried to get up it felt as though something was holding me down. My eyes fell on a muscular arm that was wrap around my waist, carefully I lightly push the arm off me, but that only tight the grip that it already had on me. I sighed in defeat as I just turn my head to see a sleeping Paul, I couldn't help but smile at his sleeping form. It wasn't long before my stomach was throwing a riot about my hungry and the smell of those muffins didn't help either, so since I couldn't get Paul to release me I had to wake him up if I wanted to get a yummy muffin. After about several different attempts, he finally woke up rubbing his eyes with a small smile on this face.

"Sorry I had to wake you up, but you kind of had a death grip on me and I'm starving, so I kind of had to." I told him apologizing for the rude awaking.

He just chuckled as my apology, while I got up from the couch to stretch my tried limbs. As I walk into the dining room I saw Emily placing those lovely muffins on the table as I look around the room everyone was already up and was seating at the table. Everyone sent a smile my way along with a morning before they all piled their plates with food, I took a seat next to Jacob, as I grab a plate that was in front of me to place food on my plate. By the time I was done Paul finally made his way to he table and took a seat next to Seth while flashing a smile at me, I just gave a quick smile before I took a bite out of my yummy muffin. When breakfast was over I went to help Emily with the dishes so that she wouldn't have to clean it all by herself. I thank Emily and Sam for letting me stay the night, and said bye to everyone as Paul walk me to the car to get me home before my folks freak.

"So what do you thing about the legends that Bill told last night?" Paul ask me while he back out of Emily and Sam's driveway.

" Um...honestly I think it's pretty cool, buy at the same time I can't imagine my life being about just that one person whose supposed to be my soul mate. Then again there just legends anyway, so it not like it actually would happen anyway, right?" I answered him while looking out the window.

When Paul didn't respond I turn to look at him to see that he was in a deep thought almost as if he was battling with himself about a subject matter. I open my mouth to say something instead I shut not wanting to disturb Paul in his thoughts. In no time we were in my driveway, I got out as I thank Paul for letting me hang out with them. I made my way to the door as I step inside my house I was greeted my dad, who was in the living room with his laptop.

"Did you have a good time sweetheart?" My dad asked, wondering about last night events.

"Yes, dad it was pretty fun, I got to meet a few people," I explain to him as I began to walk upstairs to my room.

Once I was in my room I grab my phone to call the boys from back home to see how they were doing so far. When they pick up the phone it seem as though time was flying by with all the thing that we had to catch up on, when I look at the clock i notice that it was about six o'clock now. We all finally decided to get off the phone, following with my mom calling me downstairs. I sigh hoping that this women would just leave me alone about the whole girly issue, I took my time getting down the steps just so if she did want to give me a speech then I won't rush it. At the bottom of the stair I saw my mom talking to my dad, it was almost remind of the time they were breaking the news of us moving. Walking over to meet with them in the living room, my mom look up to notice that I was in the room and gave me her full attention, with my dad following her lead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all those people who comments:
VampireSkittles
a venom
Secret_ninja_37
Bluecaty15

Sorry its so short, but please comment and let me know what you all think.