Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

chapter 15

Taking a seat in front of my parents, as their eyes focus on me as I return the gesture waiting for them to tell the news.

"Honey," from the tone of my dad voice full of sadness cause me to twirl one of my thumbs around other feeling nervous about the news that was going to come from my dad's mouth. "we know that it has been kind of hard for you to really adjust to this moving and well me and your mom was talking." I said hanging on ever word.

All of a sudden the cloud of nervousness was lifted as my mom playfully hit my dad in his chest lightly as they both start to laugh. Feeling the pressure leave, I was able to relax and sat back in my seat.

Once my mom stop laughing, "What your dad is trying to get at is that in about let's say in about three hour we are going to be picking your surprise from the airport. And don't worry I'm pretty sure your going to love this one, hopefully it will help you get use to living here."

The corner of my mouth seem to stretch to my ear as I was grinning thinking about what that surprise would be, before jumping into my parent's lap giving them a tight squeeze. They both just pat me on the back laughing at my sudden change in expression, before they got up to fix dinner.

My mind start to wander to the possibilities of my surprise, and before I knew it, my mom was telling me it was time to get my surprise from the airport.

When we got inside, I could almost start jumping up and down with glee waiting impatiently for my prize. Turning to my left I could see my mom and dad no where in sight, by the time I spot them s little further away, I was on the ground with a bone crushing weight on top of me.

Trying to wiggle from the weight, my hear were filled with laughter from a group of familiar voices. Once the weight was gone, I return the favor to my favorite group of boys from back home as I attack them in to a hug.

"Come on, let's go back home, so you all can catch up to what ever it is you kids do these days," My dad stated, looking at the group of smiling teens in front of him before walking off.

During the long car ride home, I learn that the guys were going to be living with us and going to the same school as well, all thanks to their parents giving them permission. Once we were home and the guys got settled in the house, and dinner flew by it was finally time to catch up on a few things with the guys.

"So, guys what has been up with ya'll since I left home?" Asking as I made myself comfortable next to Cody.

"Nothing really beside missing your rebel self in our lives, heck school has been murder without someone putting the queen B in her place," Chris start to explain.

"Oh and the fact that Trey over here, has finally meet himself a cute girlfriend that I think you would approve of," Zack tease, moving out of the way before Trey could hit him for his comment.

"Trey, why didn't you tell me? What is she like?" I ask before jumping from my spot as I got in front of Trey, leaning over to the point were I was standing on the knuckles of my hands.

"Her names is Nancy..." Trey started before he was interrupted by an 'ow' from Cody.

Turning my attention to Zack, who was now holding the back of his head flaring at Andy before looking at me, blushing. I just shook my head at the two, turning mt head back to Trey nodding at him as if tell him to finish.

The night pretty much went on like that before we all pass out from exhaustion from stay up so late talking to one another. We were all spread across the living room floor, sleeping peacefully. It wasn't long before my cell, which was laying next to me in between me and a sleeping Cody, vibrated notifying me of a text message. Not wanting to answer the phone, I just turn over ignoring it.

Cody's POV~~~~

Waking up to the sound of a buzzing against the wooden floor, as I open my eye looking for the substance that woke me from my sleep. Pushing my upper body up with my right hand before rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, as I saw a bright shining light coming from Dawn's cell phone. My eyes look toward Dawn sleeping form before returning to her buzzing cell phone.

Grabbing the phone from the floor, I look for a way to make it silent by pushing the side button, not knowing that it was going to open up the text message. I didn't mean to look at the text message, but I could not stop my mind from registering the words on the bright screen.

Who the heck is Paul? And why is he texting Dawn so late? Maybe I should text him that she sleep.

Shaking the thought from my head as I just put Dawn's phone back in its original spot before I look at Dawn's sleeping form.

Truth be told, I pray to God that Dawn is dating or even talking to this 'Paul' guy, or else the chances of Dawn becoming mu Girlfriend is going to be a little more work if this guy get's in the way. I guess I can no longer wait to tell Dawn how I really feel about her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Special Thanks to the following for commenting:
Bluecaty15
a venom
JustThinking
Xx_Emo_vampire_ChicxX
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
leolion1234
and also to all of the amazing fans for stick in there with me during this painfully long writers block.
Again thank you all for reading, I wanted to get this part over before I went to bed tonight. Please comment and tell what you think about the story so far, or if you have any suggestion as well. :D